Chapter: 12 : Answer Me

Can't Be Shaken

::ChanyeolPOV::

I'm obviously not getting anywhere asking others what they think. I'm just gonna have to ask her myself, I can get it off my chest. Je In is really really close to him, so it seems. Even now she has casually wrapped her legs around him and is hugging him tight. Maybe it's not so much on her part. but I think hyung has feelings for her. Whatever it is I need to talk to her. "Je In-ah can I see you for a bit?" She hesitates before following me out. I can see Eunhyuk wondering if he should let her come out. "Geojeonghajima hyung" I can tell others are wanting to know what it was about since I interrupted their laughing out of nowhere. I shut the door behind her , since there was nowhere to talk in there I went outside but I didn't pay attention to what she had on. She was wareing an oversized shirt, shorts, and her hair still hasn't dried. "You must be cold" I start to take off my jacket "Ani-" ignoring her words I put my jacket around her. "I'll be the blame if you get sick." I decided to get to the point, "Je In-ah, do you have feelings for hyung?" She didn't answer for a while. She just stared at me her expression stunned. I need to know what she's thinking and what's going on. "geu-" she started.

 

::Je InPOV::

I didn't know what he wanted so I hesitated before following him out. "geojeonghajima hyung" I heard Chanyeol say before closing the door behind me. I was now standing outside cold.. Aishh why come stand outside at night?.. And just the two of us? "You must be cold"  "Ani-" Ignoring what I just said he wrapped his black jacket around me securing it on my shoulders. "I'll be the blame if you get sick." I was stunned, Chanyeol's jacket warmed my arms. Every breath I breathed in contained his scent. I was even more stunned by the words that came from his lips. "Je In-ah do you have feelings for hyung?" I didn't know what to say. I'm double stunned. I looked up at him, I was struggling to find words. Remembering the events from last night, Thinking about the times he was near and how I missed him when he was gone. Our relationship was soo close that it was easy for me to grow feelings for him... I don't know how to answer with the position i'm in. Age,a trainee."geu" I felt my eyes start to water and a hot wet tear streamed down my cold cheek. I stutter looking for my words.

"Uh, ah.. uh.. geu-.."

"I take that as a yes"

I felt like I was short of breath..

"You should be careful how you interact with him in front of others. Some might think it's cute but with others the confunsion will spread."

"Let's go back in" He said wiping my tears and and grabing my shoulders, pushing me to the door.

 

::EunhyukPOV::

I couldn't help being anxious. I went and found a window to the front of the dorm opening it slightly. "Je In-ah do you have feelings for hyung?"as soon as I heard that question I wondered what he was up to. I didn't want to hear to answer.. "geu-" I watched as Je In's eyes began to water. "Uh, ah..uh.. geu-.." "I'll take that as a yes" She didn't deny it. Je In.. Since when? was that break hard for you as well?

 

 ✐Sorry for the short update the next one will be longer..