Chapter: 29 : Not So Secret Santa

Can't Be Shaken

::ChanyeolPOV::

Yesterday the members and I just relaxed.  I didn't really feel like doing anything. Today I decided to be the first one up and ready for practice. I pulled the sweatshirt I got from the gift exchange over my head, brushed my hair into place with my hand and put on the matching cap. I will ware this proudly, matter of fact I kinda like it. If this was supposed to be a joke it totally backfired. (︶ω︶).

"Ireona!" I yelled into every room.

"Mwo, why are you yelling?"-Suho

"Since when were you the first one up."-Chen

"Oneul."

"Ahh, are we anxious to see Je In?" Kai smirked.

"Ani- Naega wae?! guys stop messing with me." I kick my legs.

"I wonder what Je In did for christmas."-Baekhyun

"She went to see her parents but I also heard something from a certain someone."-Tao

"Malhae"-Sehun

I watch as Tao tells everyone in their ear but me. Their expressions all turned from surprised to smirks.

"What is it?"

They all ignored me. What is this? They start moving around and getting ready for practice. Screw it. (_ _")

........We all pile into the van and arrive at the company shortly after. Of course as always we're greeted by many fans trying to give us gifts. I wave and smile here and there while the manager takes the gifts. We all try to hurry and enter the door.

"It's not opening.."-Tao

"Are you kidding me, you forgot a part of the code." Sehun pushed him to the side, once the door opened he guided Tao in like a little kid.. I really don't understand why those two are like that sometimes. We all head over to the dance practice room, yep we have mass dance practice again. I already spotted Je In but she seemed to be preoccupied talking to HwaYoung. All my members rushed past me and I watched them all bombard Je In and HwaYoung. I look around to see if I could find hyung. I see him leaning against the wall on his phone and talking to donghae hyung. Out of nowhere I heard Je In yell "Godabi"(someone who doesn't catch on) and she covered Tao's mouth. After that they looked over in my direction and turned back to eachother whispering. I hope the the guys didn't tell her what happened the other day.

"Chanyeol" I turn to Eunhyuk who was now motioning me over with a smile. What is this?

"Ne, Hyung"

"Who's the mastermind behind today's outfit?" He and Donghae starting snickering.

"My secret santa." I trailed off. If I get more of this I might have a problem. Just who in the heck brought this. I', trying hard to endure it. Really... I am. 

"Who did you have?" I really didn't feel like answering him.

"Uh-" Before I could finish my members pushed me away and crowded Eunhyuk and Donghae. What is this today?! I head in Je In's direction. She really looks flustered.

"Oh, Annyeong Chanyeol Oppa"-HwaYoung

"Annyeong HwaYoung-ah" I looked for Je In's greeting. She had her hands covering her cheeks. They were being squished together, She looked at me with a blank expression."

"Annyeong." she said through her smashed cheeks and pursed lips. Ha,gweopta. I seen once charm that I recongnized on her bracelet. The one I had bought for her. She even put it on without knowing who it was from. Knowing only meaningful charms are on her bracelet made me feel... good. At least I know what that charm stands for.(¬‿¬)

"Oh, your outfit."-HwaYoung

"Oh this... go on and laugh." I was already prepared.

"Why would I laugh" HwaYoung looked over to Je In. Je In cocked her head to the side, I now notice she's wareing a hat herself with her hair pulled into a ponytail. I've never seen this before but her hat was quite the statement. It fits perfect.

"Who laughed at it?"-HwaYoung

"Huh.."my attention brought back to HwaYoung.

"It took lots of work to decide on something, I thought it was unique."

"HwaYoung, you had me?" I gave a questioning look.

"Ani- of course not I never would've known what to get, but of course Je In- Ow!"

"HwaYoung!" Je In smacked her arm.

So Je In had me?.. So we had eachother?

"Chanyeol can I talk to you?"-???

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

 HwaYoung. You'll soon know she has a big mouth.. Lol. what did Tao tell everyone but Chanyeol..

This week I don't have much school so WOOW! and I apalogize for the lame update, I didn't see any point for waiting to post this chapter...