Chapter: 47 : Karma

Can't Be Shaken

It's been two weeks with no sign of Eunhyuk, I don't even run into him at the company. Texting stopped,visits as well. Everyone's been telling me not to worry about it. But, it isn't exactly one of the easiest things to do. On my way to get a drink at the fountain I see a guest. It was a women. Her brown hair stopped on top of her shoulders. She wore a dress and her tinted pink lips held a smile. She was glowing. I made my way to her with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo"

"Annyeonghaseyo"

"Is there something I may get you?"

"Actually, I'm waiting for someone." It looked like she was rubbing her stomach as I noticed her staring at.. sonogram pictures. I honestly wouldn't have noticed since she isn't showing yet. "Cheukhahaeyo" I smiled and pointed to the black and white photo.

"Ahh, gamsahabnida, I can't wait to tell him the news. Hopefully he's as excited as I am." I smile at her happy nervous self. It looked like her smile widened as she turned her head. My eyes follow and land on..... EUNHYUK?

"How did it go?" He asked as he stopped infront of us. heogssi...Ani - it can't be.

"It went well." She handed over the picture. As this went on, he didn't even once place his eyes in my direction.

"That's our son. ahh it's so precious." The women squeaked. I felt as though I just took a blow. 'our' Eunhyuk.. keunde eottokhae? when? As I stand frozen his eyes finally meet mine. I give no expression as tears start to well up.

"Congratulations." I say flatly as I slowly made my way away from the scene. I felt a hand hold onto my harm.

"dongsaeng."

"Let go. Take you seriously? That was a joke right." I said still facing my back towards him. His grip lightened and I shook my arm free and quickened my pace down the hall. I ran to the bathroom and shut myself in the nearest stall. There's nothing left for us anymore. Is this why he asked me if he'd always be number one in my life? Years of friendship, I don't know if I can even look him in the eyes anymore.

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

 ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ♬"Hey baby mama naega ayayayaya"♬     ↑  ↑

Soo, you're probably like 'and when did this happen?' umm.. when this happend is in chapter 23 when Eunhyuk left to go drink. Honestly I dropped a y clue that something was off in the last chapter, when Eunhyuk called it Karma before leaving. Yeah well it was because of this..

ummm what can I say??? "plot twist?"  Anywho..

Everytime I listen to Call Me Baby and it says "say my name (louder) "..... My brain travels places. *Bangs head repeatedly on table*

I'm Like Chanyeol, NOOOOOO!!! Your voice in this song is not helping to control my feels.