Chapter: 14 : New Plan

Can't Be Shaken

::EunhyukPOV::

I had heard that the Q.T van was getting worked on leaving Je In to be picked up by someone who could drive. Although I wanted to go I had practice for a show in Taiwan tomorrow. There was only one person I could ask this favor from...

"Chanyeol-ah, would you mind picking Je In up from school?"

"Ne, no problem hyung."

"Gomawo, I would go but..."

"I understand" He left.

I feel somewhat comfortable leaving Je In here, she has members to keep an eye on her.. and Chanyeol...

::Je InPOV::

 I couldn't believe he was in front of me now. Casually smiling as he made his way through all the girls trying to cling onto him to him. They all followed the direction he was headed in until their eyes landed on me. Ipromise their eyes grew the size of gulf balls. They all gasped as he held both of my shoulders directing me to the front door. "Chanyeol oppa!"  "oooppaaa" random girls yelled as we walked to the car. He opened my door letting me in before shutting it. I watched in the mirror as he smiled and gave a dorky wave to all the girls screaming his name. He stopped to get in the car and we slowly pulled off. I was confused at his sudden appearance.

"Why did you come?"

"The van is getting worked on and Eunhyuk hyung is practicing for a show/"

"Oh"

I tried not to blush at the mention of his name. The ride was silent until Chanyeol broke the awkwardness.

"Why do you call everyone oppa except for me? matter of fact you word the sentence to where you never say my name at all."

I didn't notice that I was doing that. If I like Chanyeol why is it so hard for me to say it? besides for that reason, where are my honorifics?"

"It's not intentional, Mianhae"

"Don't worry about it" he said smiling that same drop dead gorgeous smile he uses for everything.

"Hajima." I said panicking. I'm trying to settle my feeling but I know it's gonna take alot of work. I don't need your smile added to the pile of forbidden avoidence list.

"Mwo?" I could tell he was completely confused with the way his face looks.

"Ani-" He had pulled up to SM already I get out and thank him without looking at his face. I head to the door and hear his quickened steps. I once again feel Chanyeol's hands back on my shoulders guiding me to the door. 

"Why walk so fast?"

Ignoring his question I spot Eunhyuk out of the corner of my eye getting ready to leave.

"Oppa!" I yelled, "Where are you going?" We was now walking to me.

"I have a show in Taiwan, I'm not going to be able to see you for a little bit."

"How long?" I heard Chanyeol ask. I tilt my head back to look at him still holding onto my shoulders.

"I'll stay there for 3 days."

"Aishh I finally got to see you, Arasso, I'll wait" I said pouting

"I know, mian... Keunde wae?" He said pointing to my shoulders and looking at Chanyeol.

"Nothing, we'll be going then"

He started shoving me towards the enterance, I tried to shake free but he wouldn't budge. After several struggling attempts I wiggled free and ran to Eunhyuk for a goodbye hug. 

"Annyeong" I said squeezing him tight

"Annyeong"-Eunhyuk

Before I knew it Chanyeol was dragging me back this time by my backpack.

"Ah Wae." I whined

"Practice now!"

"Ara" I shook him off and headed in first. After getting changed into my practice clothes, I headed straight for the practice room. I stopped in my tracks, everyone was there including EXO..  Everyone looked at me... Awkward... I heard the door open and a chest bumped me from behind. Of course it was 'jolly green giant'...even more awkward. What really made it worse was the fact no one chose to say anything to break the silence. I slowly inched over to a spot on the floor next to InSu and looked at the instructor.

"For the next opening song CEO wants you guys to participate to get the feel of the stage. Of course with a SM family dance number. Other groups are already paired leaving you two. Since there are five girls we'll pair five and five with exo to be main groups. Those who aren't paired will be a whole nother section, but we'll all do the same dance in the end.

Pairs:

~InSu_Suho

~HwaYoung_Tao

~JinJoo_Kai

~ChinHae_Lay

"Je In I'll pair you with Chanyeol..."

I turn my head in his direction and his was in mine.

His expression:

 Your expression:

 

Thank You lovely new scribies! and thank you readers for the views of my story!

...HAHA! JeIn looks like you'll really have a tough time avoiding him...

Comment below please!!! :)