Chapter: 28 : As The Snow Falls

Can't Be Shaken

::Je InPOV::

✧✧AT DORM✧✧

While sitting on my bed I started to put my charms on my bracelet. I'm still confused as to who would buy something so expensive for a little gift exchange. I looked at the new charm, I wonder where they got this from..

✧✧Next Day✧✧

"Unnideul, Merry Christmas!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Ah My ears!"-JinJoo

"Guys I need hugs I'll be going soon." I stood looking at my members. Last night we fell asleep in the gathering room after talking. They all rolled around on the floor ➥["Roll Like a Buffalo"]  and slowly inch to me.

"Annyeong dongsaeng, Merry Christmas."-InSu

"Merry Christmas."HwaYoung and ChinHae chimed.

The last one to see me off was JinJoo. Gosh so slow. I was dressed for the weather. The snow was lightly falling at a slow pace, the scenery looked wonderful.

"Are you ready to go?" I heard a soft voice speak.

"Ne, oppa." I sat in the passenger seat and didn't make much conversation, I just stared out the window as we pass places.

"Aren't you curious as to where were going?"

I turned my head to face him. He quickly looked at me before turning his attention to the road.

"Is it anywhere interesting?"

"eo, keunde you'll see later tonight."

"Huh?"

"Right now we'll go to your parents' house but later I'll show you what I wanted to borrow you for." He turned and smiled at me. ....tonight?.. I notice familiar houses and shortly we arrive in my driveway. I wonder how surprised theyll be to see me. Eunhyuk got out and I watched him make his way to my side of the car and open the door. He gave me his hand and helped me out. I walked ahead, he caught up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Oppa.."

He didn't say anything, he held a smile as he rang the doorbell. I heard locks coming undone and I soon stood face to face with my grinning parents.

"Uri Je In!, omo, uri Eunhyukee!" Omma exclaimed. She gave him kisses on the cheek.

"Annyeonghaseyo"-Eunhyuk

"Long time no see." said Appa as he sqouze me tight, I had to wrap one arm around him seeing that Eunhyuk hasn't let my hand go.

"Come in" Omma motioned us.. and yes this all took place on the porch. (-_-')

"I'm so glad you came to see us today!"- Omma said clapping

"Oh uri Je In is reunited." Appa said grinning at the sight of our hands.

"Omma..." I tried to get out of his grasp but you already know reality, males are too darn strong. (_ _'')

"Will you be staying for dinner?"-Appa

"Ne." We follow my parents to the couch.

"How is training?"-Omma

"Je In will be debuting this summer." Eunhyuk

"Aigoo this girl didn't call me."

"Well surprise the good news is your gift from me." I look at her with a forced smile. "Appa did you make my favorite pie?" I was on the edge of the couch beaming with excitement.

"Ne just the way you like it. Your mom kept trying to kick me out of the kitchen." Appa teased.

"May I use the restroom?"-Eunhyuk

"Ya! don't be so formal, you know us." -Omma

"Ne." He left to go find the bathroom. I took this opportunity to stick my hands in my coat pockets. Haha "No, no, no" ➥[Apink]

"What was that?"-Appa

"Nothing." I shook my head.

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

We had ate laughed and now were gathered at the tv and the fireplace was giving off light in the dimly lit room while everyone watched "Home Alone".

"Ehem" Eunhyuk cleared his throat. I look to my right.

"Can I steal Je In"-Eunhyuk

"Where will you go?"-Appa

"I want to show her something."

"I was glad we got to see you today."-Omma

"See you again my love."-Appa

They waved after giving hugs and I watched as we drove away. I look at the car dashboard, it was now 10:42pm. Wow time flew by fast. Eunhyuk now pulled to the side curb of a park and got out to open my door. I hesitated and looked around at how dark it was. I heard him chuckle as he stuck out his hand.

"Geogjongma" He smiled. I listened and unbuckled my seat belt to get out. He kept the hand he helped me out of the car with and we now stood on what looks to be a walking trail, surrounded by lots of trees. My heart rate quickened as we now stood face to face. He didn't say a word and neither did I. I watched his eyes as he stared back at me. A smirk slowly grew on his face. Little by little the trees began to give off light, one tree after another. I turned my head and my eyes grew wide. Soon the park was lit bright with white lights. I turned back to him and his smirk never left his face. My heart was beating faster than before. Snowflakes gently fall a top his head coating his hair in white. I don't know if it was just the lights but he seemed to glow. He slowly leaned into my ear...

"Merry Christmas." He gently whispered. 

I watched his lips move towards my face. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I couldn't think straight. He didn't remove his lips from my skin for a little while. In that time I ended up closing my eyes. At this time I realized I didn't need to say anything. Both of our hearts were at ease.. He pulled me into his chest, this time my arms found their way up to his back.

"Oppa."

"Mmm" I heard his heartbeat quicken

"Merry Christmas" I murmured. We stayed like that for a little bit but knowing we have rehersal tomorrow he got me back to the dorm winking after seeing me to the door. I felt my face become hot, I hold my cheeks and shut the door.

"You're back!"-HwaYoung

"What is this? Your expression"-ChinHae

Of course I knew I couldn't hide it but, it was worth a shot. 

"Who just dropped you off?"-JinJoo

"Was it Eunhyuk."-InSu

"으아! " They squealed.

"So what did you guys do?" HwaYoung and JinJoo both pestered so I told them the events of the day leaving out some stuff here and there. But I couldn't hide the secret of our moment under the snow and lit trees.. They tickled it out of me. (≧◡≦). Sleep? yeah, there was no such thing on my mind. My head still fuzzy from tonight I suddenly thought of Chanyeol. What is my heart doing.... I decided to callJoo Eun and spill my problems. With how many times she screamed, maybe I should've texted her.

 

 ✐Surprise! I know it took me longer than usual to update, school likes to drop bombs on me every week so it seems... I had a total of 10 assignments due this week, two each class.. what is sanity?

✖__✖

Thank You for reading/Subscribing!!!!