Chapter: 48 : Caught in the Moment

Can't Be Shaken

"Unnie~" I wailed and sniffed.

"Je In I'm so sorry! that jerk did this to you. He's gonna have a new beginning, you should get one too." InSu said as she pat my back. Just then JinJoo started in." Ya! we should jump! we could get Kyungsoo to do it with us." Only to be countered by HwaYoung. "Ya! you know how he gets when he gets heated. He'd probably choke him to death." JinJoo ignored her. "We'd get Tao to put his kungfu to use." She rubbed her hands together. "Ya! are you even listening to me right now?" I caughed up a small laugh. The door bell rang and ChinHae went to fetch the person or now I should say people at the door. EXO quickly poured in the dorm and Chanyeol waisted no time to pull me into a tight hug. I let him. I could tell he was angry, his hug was starting to feel like it could crush my spine. Yet, he my hair. "Gwenchana" He pulled me away from his chest and gently wiped my tears. He's always the one wipping my tears, always makes me warm on the inside with his smiles. "We should have a raid. We'll target his precious car." D.O gave an evil smirk. "You sound like a bitter girlfriend after a break-up." Kai laughed. D.O gave Kai an unamused look and it shut him up. "I'm with you!" JinJoo screamed. "Guys come on, let's use our brains... even though that sounds like fun.." InSu sniggerd. "We don't want to cause anything more." "We need you in higher spirits. Karaoke night out!" ChinHae screamed. Everyone whooped.

. . . . .

"Only upbeat, happy songs."HwaYoung ordered. Next thing you know D.O had Icona Pop "I love it" and started to sing- scratch that scream the lyrics. Kai and Luhan joined in. Je In watched as the three got into it. she wanted to let go. She didn't wanna sulk the whole night so she went up and joined them. HwaYoung watched them while holding the bridge of her nose. 'I said happy not psychotic.' she thought to herself. Chanyeol watched as Je In screamed to the song. He knows it was wrong to think about this right now but maybe, just maybe he thought ' I'll have a chance now.'

"Chanyeol, ireona" Tried pulling him out of his seat. Super Junior's "y free & Single" began to play. Je In sang the chorus loudly. "y free and single I'm ready to bingo!" Je In shook her head rapidly. As Chanyeol stared at her he seen how much she was trying to forget the recent event. After her waiting around for weeks and then having her heart crushed. She just wanted to feel even the littlest bit of relief" Je In stopped shaking after feeling her feet leave the ground. She opened her eyes to find Chanyeol's chest pressed to her left cheek. He began to spin her around. She held on tight to his shirt. "Chanyeol!" She screamed and laughed. When he placed her back on the ground held her stomach in laughter. Chanyeol knew she was forcing herself. 'It wasn't that funny.' He thought. He reached both hands to hold her cheeks and held her head in place. She stopped laughing and their eyes met. "You're trying too hard." His low voice softly spoke. Closing in some space between the two, Je In walked closer. Chanyeol wasn't expecting this. Seeing Je In's longing expression mixed with subtlessness, he could still sense hurt. He knew that what might come next should be avoided, 'she's hurt, she's not completely sane, I can't take advantage of that.' He watched as she stood on her toes so their faces were closer than before. Chanyeol's eyes landed on her before landing on her cherry tinted lips. They were in close proximity, the urge was there. "Goodness sake, just do it!" Kris yelled. Chanyeol didn't hesitate. Their lips met, Je In's grip on his shirt tightened. They were caught in a moment but, no one pulled away.

 

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

 And sadly we are at chapter 49/50 *goes to cry in a corner*

I'm sorry for any bloopers it's 1:08 in the morning. kkk

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND VIEWING AND COMMENTING YOU LOVELY HUMANS!