Chapter: 24 : Unsettled ♡

Can't Be Shaken

::ChanyeolPOV::

I watched hyung and Je In leave while I gathered my stuff. I would've went to see what they were talking about but I had promised D.O, Kai, Baekhyun and Kris, that we'd go do our shopping together. Being that our gift exchange is tomorrow we'll be placing them in lockers in the idol and trainee rooms. We all rode in the EXO van and were dropped off at the mall. Of course it was after hours, We can't risk any misunderstandings. We looked for D.O's gift then Kai and Kris' before they started complaining they were hungry.

"Arasseo,ga!"

"Mwo, you guys aren't coming?"-Kris

"Eo, gachi gaja!"- D.O

"Ani-- we haven't shopped for ours. We'll meet back here."

Baekhyun and I left to go find his. Which was easy since he had Tao.

"Chanyeol, who do you have?" -Baekhyun

"Je In"

"Perfect, just get her a good gift to make up for screwing up her normal practice/ trainee life."

I glared at him. How long are they going to drag this on. I even apologized already. (ノ¬_¬)ノ  I started heading into a jewel place.

"Annyeonghaseyo, How may I help you?" -Clerk

"Is it possible to make a charm for a bracelet?"

"Ne, right this way."

Baekhyun followed me as I followed the jeweler clerk.

"What all would you like for it to include?"

"A silver heart.."

"Is that all?"

"May you engrave a 'C' on the back? but, not very big.." I trailed off.

Baekhyun looked to me with a questioning look. Remember when I said I'll have a charm on her bracelet? Well this is it. No suspicions. I just felt the need to add the engravement.(¬‿¬)

 

::Je InPOV::

"JeIn you go first"- Eunhyuk

"Ani-- you can"

"Uh.. About yesterday. I don't want things to be awkward with us trying to get over our feelings."

"Oppa. Even if I were to get over my feelings would you be able to?" As soon as those words came from my mouth my breath quickened. I was worried what he would answer. He waited some time before he answered me.

"Ani-- Je In-ah, I've left the states thinking about you. The true reason why I didn't visit after leaving for the last time, was so that I could sort out what it was that I was feeling. Up until now, it's been a while since then, I haven't forgotten."

"Oppa..." I watched as his eyes stared back at mine. I now got the answer to my questions without asking. I wasn't expecting that answer, and I wasn't expecting what he did next. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest one hand held my head as the other that once pulled me in now held onto my back. I listened to his last words soon followed by silence.

"I don't know where to go from here."

Staying like this wasn't that bad of an idea. Being right here... I felt... comfortable.

 

*MINI*::InSuPOV::

I went to check up on Je In.. and kinda eavesdrop. Looking around the corner then through the miniture window of the back entrance I seen her in Eunhyuks embrace. My poor dongsaeng. I also heard other footsteps from behind me. I turned to see the rest of my members including Sehun,Luhan,Suho and Xiumin following closely behind. I motioned them over and signaled them to be quiet. I seen Sehun snap a picture. I looked to see who he was sending it to.

[To: Jijilibaekon ] {sent}

 

 To Be Continued..

jijili= 'loser' + baek +(bac)on = loser baekhuyn<< So now everyone get the breakdown>>

I'm excited for the next chapter!!! Thank you for the subscribes and Reads! 

많이 감사합니다