Chapter: 5 : Viral?

Can't Be Shaken

::Je InPOV::

I didn't have to wake up early but I couldn't sleep much longer. My eardrums are pulsing due to the loud music yesterday. My phone then rang,reaching over to get it, it read unknown.. " Yeoboseyo?" Gosh I sound horrible my voice is totally feeling the after math of coutless hours of screaming. 

"Je In-ah is that you?"

"Oppa?"

"I thought I'd call you since it was late yesterday, I thought you were resting when you returned."

"Ah, ne."

"This is my number so save it , Kkeuno"

[Save contact as:♥Eunhyukee Oppa]

::EunhyukPOV::

Having to return back to the company this morning after a late show, had me feeling sluggish. Making my way to the CEO meeting room, I find everyone huddled around a laptop it seems as though they were watching something. "jeun ahchim!" I greeted "Good morning" they greeted. I make my way to them "What are you watching?" The CEO then entered. we all bow in respect. " I want you guys to pay close attention to that video"   "Waeyo?" Tao asked.  "Because I want you guys to find her." I look back at the screen, this outfit... wait this looks familiar."Is there a reason you would like us to find her sa jang-nim?" "ne, we've found this video after it recieved so many views, she has talent, and we want to scout her before someone else tries to." Just then my jaw dropped. "hyung isn't she the girl you were hugging yesterday?" Suho gave me a look.

 "hmmm? ahh, ne"  

"You know her?" the CEO asked everyone now looking at me with surprised expressions. "Ne"   "Then you can get a hold of her." I was still in shock....

::Je InPOV::

"Ahh baegopa" I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. wait, something is missing... where are my parents? "Omma? Appa?" I yell just to shortly after. -_- spot a note on the fridge.

"eat your meals well,

your father and I will be back later tonight.

-kisses(Omma)"

"No details on why? that's nice" choosing to eat cereal I take a delicious bite only to be interrupted by my phone ringing. Again.

"Yeoboseyo" I said with a mouth full of cereal still needing to be chewed. "dongsaeng are you dressed?"

"Ani- I'm trying to eat."

  "well news is my CEO wants to meet with you now."

*choke* *cough* "wae" *cough*

"he got a hold of a video from the concert. you were singing and-.."  

"MWO!?!" I scream into the phone. how? curse you human who owned the mobile device .

"So you are now interrupting me and my food, so that I can meet your boss? tell him you don't know me"  

  "I can't someone already spoke about seeing us together after the concert yesterday.."

"arasso!" I yell. "I'll get ready after I eat" I hang up to finish my food in peace. "Ooh Je In how you attract misfortune" I said sighing. I then go up to do my routine this time making sure to not under/nor over dress. *honk* I guess that's Eunhyuk I made sure to tell him the new address and all. I go to open the door to be greeted by a cheerful face. "Ohh. don't be mad"  

"Of course I'm mad, never at you but at the human being who posted the video."

We both head off to S.M Entertainment.

"now when we go in greet everyone with a smile"

 "Ne, I got it."

He then opens the door... ahh. too many eyes! I start doing what oppa said. "Annyeonghaseyo" I said to each with a bow. I then turn to face the CEO's desk

"please have a seat"  "Ye" Eunhyuk sits next to me

"I think Eunhyuk has already informed you as to why you are here now"  

 "Ye"

 "So let's get to the point, I want you to sign to SM. Of course you'd be a trainee and under supervision of sunbaes around you."

I didn't know what to say. I was so nervous my leg wouldn't stop moving. Eunhyuk then looks over me..

"Is there some sort of parental agreement for my parents? I mean I'm still a minor."

"Your age?" he asked

"17"  

 "Then yes we should get a hold of them. in the meantime, I want you to meet the group of girls behind you."

I turn to the face those I had greeted before.

"They are who I want you to get close to from now on.    

O_O

They all smile. What is this.. they want me to be apart of a unit? What if they don't like me? 

"Being a trainee your relationship with other members is developed of course after we contact your parents a dorm will be necessary." Again my expression didn't change. I couldn't get a word out. I felt Eunhyuk shake me. "gwaenchanh-ha?"

::EunhyukPOV::

I knew since the moment I told Je In that the CEO wanted to meet her she would be uncomfortable , I'm now seeing her surprised expression. ahh soo cute. I hope she works hard.

 

 

JeIn of course is now a trainee about to start juggling school and idol training.

-should things get fun?  -she's now gonna be in the same building as chanyeol but,

how will she be able to hold off with the age difference?/Keep her composure?

(Keep reading to find out)

:) ThankYou for reading!/and bareing with me through my 1st story.