Chapter: 33 : 3 Cornered Heartz

Can't Be Shaken

::Je In POV::

My heart dropped. I didn't know that my actions were affecting anyone besides me. I was focused on trying to figure out my own feelings. But what am I to do? Chanyeol... Eunhyuk.. I really don't know how to deal with this and it's starting to become a burden. I don't want to make more things awkward and more complicated. How am I supposed to answer? I began repeatedly hitting my chest over my heart, and I sunk slowly against the brick wall in the dimly lit street.

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

::Chanyeol POV::

I didn't want her to still be mad at me. Honestly since the day I confronted her about her feelings for Eunhyuk I noticed she didn't seem comfortable around me like she did with everyone esle. It doesn't help to know that her and hyung seem to be slowly moving forward in their so called.... I don't even know what to call it. As I stared     Je In in the eyes I noticed how they started to gloss over. She slowly slid to a squatting position. She was doing the exact same thing she did that day.

"Je In-ah" I crouched to her level. I heard muffled whimpers as her lips trembled. "Je In, what's the matter?!"

"eottokhae, na eottokhae!"

She looked like she was panicking. She abruptly got up before me and started to walk off ahead. Not this again. I jogged to her about three steps and turned her around by the wrist. I watched as tears started to flood her cheeks.

"I don't know what to say, I don't know how to address you, things became more complicated and now I don't know what...." She trailed off and slowly raised her head to me.

"Chanyeol,"

She said my name.

"Chanyeol, I'm like this because of you."

I didn't know what she meant by that.

"..You-you're wrong. Please don't think I hate you and try not to misunderstand me. I'm conflicted, I was avoiding you hoping I would figure out what I'm doing and what I wanted.. I never asked for my life to become so complicated."

I looked at her red nose and ears.

"Je In.." I took my hands slowly to her face and gentyl used my thumbs to clear her cheeks. I take off my scarf and wrap her nose, mouth and ears with it. After situating it on her I pulled in for a hug. Her arms latched around me as I heard her start to sob uncontrollably. I gently pat her head. I didn't know what was going through her mind but after hearing it, I realized the situation we're in. I've fallin' for a girl and ended up in a love triangle...

 

   ✺ Next Morning   

 

"Ya! Chanyeol ireona." Baekhyun shook me.

"Wae~"

"We have a run through for the show today."

I forgot that tomorrow we have the SM family dance number during the concert.

"Arasseo, I'm up." I got myself ready and dressed for the day.

"What took you so long to get here yesterday?" - Sehun

"Noodles don't take that long to get here considering our dorm is near." - Luhan

"I got caught up doing something." I simply answered 

"And what exactly is this something?"- Lay

"Je In,I mean who else.." - Kai

"How would you know?" I raised an eyebrow

"I would know since both InSu and I planned it so--" D.O covered his mouth.

"Mwo?"

"Anyway, what happened does she still hate you for making her life complicated?" - Baekhyun

"Hyung, hate is a strong word."

"Ara! that's why I used it."

"Well for your information, she never hated me."

"Mwo, then did she confess?" - Tao

"Wait what is it that you guys know that I don't?" I waited for an answer but nobody seemed to part their lips. I went to Tao's room in the dorm and took one of his Gucci jackets. It was black suede and went back into the gathering room and held it up. I watched as Tao's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't" - Tao

"Oh, but I would." I glared.

I went and grabbed the soup D.O made for breakfast and had it ready to pour.

"Stay strong Tao"- Sehun

"Tao looked to be squirming as I tilted the bowl more and more towards his jacket.

"mm-" -Tao

"What's that?"

"Je In--"

I inched it closer.

"Don't you dare" Sehun was now glaring at Tao

"Je In Li--"

Sehun kicked him. I titled the bowl even more..

"JeInlikesyouHwayoungtoldmebutJeIndoesn'twannasayanythingbecauseshealsolikesEunhyukhyungthat'spartofthereasonshe'sawkwardaroundyou!!"

Tao in air. I took the bowl and placed it on the counter.

"Jinja, so when she said that yesterday... She likes me too.. Now I really understand her tears yesterday." I tossed Tao his jacket and collapsed on the sofa.

"Pabo! you could've bought another one!"-Sehun

D.O. took a nearby book and smacked Tao on the top of his head twice.

"So not my style. Chanyeol, she doesn't know you like her right?"

"Ani-"........

gartSeparatorImage-98-546.gifgartSeparatorImage-98-546.gif

 ✐So I've finally made it through another set of finals + BigStar has been on repeat/shuffle 

I have wrote so many chapters ahead that I'm anxious to post the one where everything becomes problematic.

Thank You for the reads I wanted to wait until  I posted another chapter

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBES!