Chapter 16

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
CHAPTER.16.

February 13 2015 [Back-tracked because we need them MV making scenes.]

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Seungyeon bowed as she greeted the staff on site. It was the first time she was so far away from the members and frankly, it was a little scary since she would usually always head to MV sets with her members. Now that's she's all alone, she wasn't all that used to it.

"Ah. You must be Seungyeon-ssi." The director greeted her and she nodded as she bowed.

"Yes, I am. It's a pleasure to be working with you. Please take good care of me." Seungyeon smiled. The director nodded and gestured for her to head to the dressing room to get ready.

As she sat in the dressing room, Seungyeon closed her eyes to calm herself down. Just as she closed her eyes though, her phone rang, signalling a notification. Then, it rang again and a few times more. Curious, she grabbed her phone and checked it out as the hair stylist did her hair.

From: Turtle Nora
Seungyeon-unnie!
I heard it's your MV shooting today.
Although I can't do much to help, I'll just be here cheering you on!
You can do it~ Hwaiiting! ^^

This message made Seungyeon grin. She replied with a "Thanks! :)" before continuing on to the next message.

From: Baby Bian
Unnie~ Leader unnie~
Looks like it's your MV day today.
Good luck and don't forget to have fun!
Hwaiiting!

Although it was short and direct, the meaningful message caused the grin on Seungyeon's face to grow. She quickly replied with a thanks before moving on to the next message.

From: Smiley Jieun
Our gorgeous unnie~~
It's your big day today!
Have lots and lots of fun and just relax~
You'll do great so don't stress yourself out over worrying how you'll do.
SO LET GO AND CHILL~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~
Good luck~ <3

Seungyeon's heart just completely burst with happiness at how supporting her fellow members were. She'd honestly half-expected them to be bursting in anger that she, the newest one among them in the field was having a solo debut first but they weren't. In fact, that very morning, they made her breakfast and then sent her off with a light and cheerful heart. She felt blessed to have such kind members.

"Seungyeon! It's time to get dressed." Seungyeon looked up and nodded.

"Coming!" She left her phone on the table just as another message came in.

From: Lady Sugaga
Yah! My best friend~~!
Jieun, Nora and Bian just told me that you're over at your MV site
Good luck!
You're going to be able to do your best because you ARE the best!
I'll be coming over later to watch ;)
So do better than your best. ㅋㅋㅋ


They were soon all done with her new MV.

"Thank you for your hard work!" Seungyeon was bowing as she greeted the staff members politely. She smiled as her co-star greeted her and they exchanged a few words.As she looked away, she caught sight of someone. She politely excused herself from Jinwoon before walking towards Suga who was smiling as he walked up to her.

"So! What do you think?" Seungyeon asked. She knew that he'd been here ever since they started filming so he would've seen the whole thing. She had seen his text message too right after she changed her clothes so she had known that he was coming.

"It was good. Expected better though." Suga pouted slightly as Seungyeon laughed and whacked him.

"Yah! How could you say that?"

Suga let out a laugh before grabbing her assaulting hands.

"Okay okay. I was just kidding. You did great. Just as I expected from Seungyeon. Good job." This caused her to blush and look away.

"Psh.. I'm gonna go get my things!" Seungyeon stormed off.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Suga ran after her.



AUTHOR'S NOTE // Seungyeon's the star for this chapter! xD