Chapter 2

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
STARLIGHT.
  March 13 2014

"Unnie! I don't want to!" Jieun jerked awake with a startle upon hearing Jungri's distressed cry. It was the first time she'd ever heard the youngest in the group cry out like that and honestly, it was a little worrying. Next to her on another single bed was Nora. She was somehow glad that Nora was still going to be her roommate which also meant that Seungyeon was sharing a room with their new manager, Sunhwa.

"Nora unnie." Jieun turned to the girl next to her and tried to wake the girl up.

"Hmm?" was Nora's reply.

"Did you hear that?" Nora shook her head before finally opening up her eyes.

"No, what's wrong?" Before Jieun could answer, the door got thrown open and there stood Seungyeon.

"Seungyeon unnie!" Jieun greeted in surprise.

"Come quick. Jungri's being forced to leave." Seungyeon didn't explain any further as she left the room.

CRASH!

This time, Jieun jumped onto her feet along with Nora who was wide awake upon hearing the loud crash. Together, they ran out of the room and into the living room where she saw Jungri on the floor next to a broken vase. A few feet from her was their new manager, Sunhwa who had a hot-temper and a sharp tongue. Right in front of Jungri with her arms spread out was Bian who was in tears, unlike the usual her.

"Unnie! Bian!" Jieun let out a gasp as she ran towards the two girls, worried.

"Ji-Jieun-ah! Please! Tell Sunhwa unnie not to kick me out! I didn't do anything!" Jungri was in tears as she begged the younger girl. Jieun froze at those words and her gaze hardened as she stood up and turned around, looking at Sunhwa with the iciest glare there was. It was almost as if the temperature in the room had dropped just by her glare. Even Nora and Seungyeon felt shivers run down their spine at the sight.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to her?!" Jieun growled and Sunhwa merely smirked as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Just following orders given to me." Sunhwa replied with a shrug. "Now move!" She emphasized on the word 'move'.

A few feet away, Nora turned to whisper to Seungyeon.

"Go get Onew and Sehun here, unnie. I think things are about to get messy and only Sehun can calm her down while Onew can calm Jungri down." Seungyeon nodded and left the living room to give the two boys a call. Nora stayed there to watch over the on-going drama.

"I won't. Don't forget I have enough money to get you sued for abusing Jungri and also for vandalizing another person's property. I can sue your and by then, don't come running to me to apologize." Jieun's gaze were hard and cold but it had no effect on Sunhwa.

"I'm just doing my job. Now move!" Sunhwa shoved Jieun to the side. Luckily, before she fell a pair of arms caught her. She looked up to see Sehun standing there, gaze also hard but with a flicker of concern.

"S-Sehun-ah.." Jieun was stunned but she was by far more stunned when Onew suddenly stormed in looking angry and cool until he trips on nothing right in front of Jungri who was stunned. He got up and grabbed Jungri's wrist before pulling her out of the dorm, taking her luggage and everything with him.

"Jungri unnie and Onew oppa?" Bian's eyes were wide and confused at the sudden intrusion.

"Jieun-ah.. calm down. There's nothing you can do. The CEO was the one who commanded Sunhwa to do this." Sehun calmly told her. "He wants Jungri out of this group and this company and there's nothing we can do about it." He told her.
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE // Also, I forgot to mention this o n o I'm erasing the fact that Baekhyun and Jieun (Haneul) dated o/ It's like a completely new world except that Juniper members are still friends and were togethere as a band.