Chapter 11

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
CHAPTER.11.

There's music this time \o/
YEHET e u e : 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXY2geOfxaQ ( Girls Day - White Day )



January 26 2015 

"Oh my god.. It's been days since our comeback stage and promotions are killing me" Bian sighed as she laid down on the floor with her arms and legs stretched out in the shape of a star. Nora nodded in agreement as she too, laid down next to Bian doing the exact same thing.

"I feel like my bones are gonna drop off or something. Not to mention, I feel like puking every time a certain someone comes over." Nora faked a cry. "We've been practicing non-stop aaand ever since Jieunnie and Sehun got together, they've been inseperable." Nora complained. 

"Oh hush. You've been the same but with Tao instead." Seungyeon commented, chuckling slightly as she opened her bottle of water before drinking from it but spluttered out some water when Nora whacked her shoulder.

The girls were finally getting to rest after hours and hours of non-stop practice and they were planning to spend it the best way they could. Nora was about to retort when the door suddenly slammed open.

"GUYS!!" Jieun appeared as she ran in with a huge beam on her lips. "GUESS WHAT?!" She grinned. 

"Let me guess." Bian said. "Sehun proposed to you and you're getting married?" She had a sarcastic look on her face. 

"YEAH-" Jieun blinked before face-palming herself. "I mean no! What's wrong with you, maknae? He hasn't proposed!" She made a face. They'd only been going out for less than a few weeks and it'd be much too soon for a wedding. "We're getting the rest of the day off! We're free to do whatever we want!" Jieun grinned. The moment Nora heard that announcement, she got up, slipping slightly as she ran towards Jieun.

"You're kidding, right?!" Jieun shook her head. "Nope!!" Jieun grinned. "I'm off to spend the day with my older brother so bye guys! I'll see you later. Let's get dinner together. My treat at the Mugunghwa, the one in Lotte Hotel?" The girls nodded before showing her a thumbs up. Jieun smiled before grabbing her backpack and leaving the girls to spend the rest of the day with her older brother.

"Well, since she's going to spend time with her older brother, I'm going shopping! Seungyeon, wanna join me?" Nora asked and Seungyeon smiled before nodding. 

"Sure!" They both grabbed their backpacks before leaving Bian all alone in the practice room. 

"Unnies! Wait up! Let's go to Hongdae together!" Bian ran after them as she grabbed her backpack, not forgetting to switch off the lights before leaving. 
 
 

12:00 pm // On The Way To Hongdae

"Unnies! Let's sing along to the radio!" Bian suggested after a few minutes of silence in the car. Seungyeon was busy texting on her phone while Nora was driving and to Bian who was sitting alone in the back, it was quickly becoming boring.

Nora nodded before reaching over and turning on the radio. Instantly, their debut song, Loving U hit the radio. It was in their bridge, the line right before Seungyeon's line. They thought Seungyeon wouldn't participate but she surprised everyone when she suddenly started singing her part.

"Neo ttaemune geurae meonjeo marhagin sirheunde Nae ibgae" Seungyeon sang as she slightly bopped her head to the music. Together, they sang the chorus before Nora began rapping her part with Bian clapping along to it at the back. Once the song was over, the DJ, whom they recognized to be Taeyeon came on before BTS's song, Just One Day came up. Instantly, they started singing along to it with them taking turns to rap. 

When Seungyeon sang the wrong lyrics, the rest of the girls burst into laughter while Seungyeon's whole entire face turned red.


"Improvisation!" Seungyeon tried to think of an excuse but it was unheard of as the other girls laughed harder.

 


1:00 pm // In Hongdae

The three girls were walking on the streets but they didn't have to put on any disguise since nobody noticed them. 

"Oh my god. Unnie, look at that beanie!" Bian squealed as she pointed to a nearby store window while her other hand repeatedly jabbed Nora's side. 

"Bian! Stop it!" Nora tried to block the repeated jabs but failed miserably before sighing. "Let's go look at it.." She sighed, leading Bian towards the store. Before she knew it, Bian had stepped out of the store with more than 4 beanies in her hands.

"What the-" Seungyeon stopped herself from cursing outloud. "Why'd you buy so many beanies for?!" She asked while Bian just grinned sheepishly while Nora shrugged.

"You try stopping her when it comes to beanies. I swear she went all hyper and technically spoke like Theodore." Nora pointed out. Sighing softly to herself, Seungyeon shook her head.

"Never mind. Let's just head over there." With that, the three girls headed to another store.

 


7:30 p.m. // At Lotte Hotel

"Guys! Over here!" Jieun's loud voice rang through the quiet hotel as she waved the girls over, a bright smile on her face. Next to her was a tall, unknown male who was looking at the slightly shorter girl in amusement.

"She's over there!" Nora called the other two girls as the three of them ran over to her. 

"It feels like ages since I last saw you, Jieunnie!" Bian said as she gave the older girl a hug. Seungyeon on the other hand was looking at the male with curiosity since he looked so familiar. 

"Jieun, who's this?" She asked. 

"Oh, guys! Meet my older brother. Leo Kang Junghwa." Jieun smiled as she wrapped an arm around her older brother's arm. 



" 'sup." He greeted them with a nod of his head.

"I hope you guys don't mind him being here. He's sorta my bank right now." Jieun smiled sheepishly.

"OHMYGOSH! YOU'RE THAT SOLOIST, LEO ,RIGHT?!" Nora was fangirling while the maknae who stood next to her facepalmed.  Junghwa  let out a soft laugh before nodding.

"Yeah. I'm a fan of yours, Nora-ssi." He smiled at her and Nora squealed even louder causing Bian to place a hand over the older girl's mouth.

"Yah! Stop it! You're embarassing yourself." Bian hissed but it did little to no effect on Nora's excitement. That is, until Jieun pretended to gasp. 

"is that Tao oppa!?" That caused Nora to instantly stop and look around.

"Where?!" Seungyeon who couldn't hold in her laughter anymore, burst out laughing.

"That was a good one, Jieun-ah." She praised and Jieun winked with a grin on her face.

"Now c'mon. Let's go grab ourselves some food!" Jieun ushered everyone into the restaurant. Little did she know, there was a girl nearby who was taking pictures of her and her older brother in an angle which hid the other members making it look like she was out on a date instead.
 



AUTHOR'S NOTE // Here's an update for you guys! I hope it wasn't too boring D: