Chapter 8 - Christmas Special Part 1

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
CHAPTER.8.

 December 25 2014

It's been a few months since Jieun's fainting spell happened and several months since Starlight agreed to not be so distant from each other anymore. Now, they were closer than ever. The girls had to send a video message to the fans with Mihyun who was still in training. They wanted to include her since she was really a part of Starlight. It was their own special request as a Christmas present to both the fans and Mihyun. Aside from that, they were free for the whole entire day, well at least until 5 in the evening since they had a Goodbye Showcase Stage as well as a Christmas performance to do.

The first person to wake up that very morning was Jieun. She had got out of bed very lazily before washing up. The scandal between her and Sehun had been ignored by the company (Surprisingly) and they hadn't gotten in any trouble at all. In fact, they were teamed up for an upcoming sub-unit and had already began to start practicing. 

The second person to wake up was Seungyeon who had gotten smacked in the face by Bian who was next to her. She had then proceeded to wash up as well. 

Once Jieun was done washing up, she headed straight for the kitchen to cook but she ended up falling asleep on the kitchen table. Seungyeon who was done, stepped into the kitchen and was surprised by a sleeping Jieun. Chuckling softly to herself, she proceeded to make breakfast for the group. 

The third person to wake up that day was Nora followed by Bian. They'd stepped out of their room to wash up only to get surprised by the sight of each other. Nora's hair was flying all over while Bian was the same. They looked like they stepped into a windy area before rats built nests in their hair. Shaking her head slightly, Nora ran towards the first bathroom while Bian ran for the second one. 

Seungyeon who had made a full english breakfast set the plates on the table before proceeding to wake Jieun up. 

"Huh- Oh food!" Jieun's expression instantly brightened up upon sight of her favorite type of breakfast. She tied her hair up into a ponytail just as the remaining two members stepped into the kitchen to eat. Once everyone was there, they quickly ate and as they stood up to place their plates in the sink so that the person who's job was to wash dishes- Nora, could wash them, Jieun stopped them.

"Unnies, Bian, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Jieun grinned. "I got everyone presents! I'll give them out once Nora's done with the dishes." She announced. The 3 girls smiled before nodding, proceeding on with what they were going to do.

Soon, they were all dressed in their Christmas outfits and gathered in the living room where they had a Christmas Tree set up. Sure enough, there were several presents under the tree.

( Just look at the clothes bc I can't find pictures for Ailee, and Jieun T~T )
[ Jieun | Nora | Seungyeon | Bian ]

"This is for you, Nora unnie!" Jieun smiled as she handed Nora a box. "And this is yours, Seungyeon unnie." She passed another to Seungyeon. "and for our adorable maknae, Bian." She gave yet another box to Bian. The girls each chimed a thank you as Jieun handed them boxes of presents.

"I got something for each and everyone of you too." Seungyeon smiled as she moved towards the Christmas tree before taking three boxes. "They aren't much but I still hope you guys will like them." She said as she handed each of them a box each. Nora then proceeded to give out her presents followed by Bian.

Jieun got a watch from Nora, a bracelet from Seungyeon and lastly, a pair of blue headphones from Bian.
Nora got a bracelet from Seungyeon, a pair of converse from Jieun and backpack from Bian.
Bian got a bracelet from Seungyeon, a pair of uggs from Jieun and lastly, a wooly scarf from Nora.
Seungyeon got a box with a watch inside as well as multiple straps so that she can change the straps of the watch whenever she wants to from Jieun , a fluffy jacket from Nora and a pair of sneaker wedges from Bian.

The girls, upon opening Seungyeon's gifts gasped. Smiling sheepishly, Seungyeon held up her own. "I got us friendship bracelets." She said.

Done exchanging gifts, the girls headed out to spend the day by themselves.
 



AUTHOR'S NOTE // Here's part one for today \o/
Merry Christmas guise <3