Chapter 7

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
CHAPTER.7.

 July 25 2014 

The next morning, Jieun groggily woke up to find herself in an unknown room. She panicked and instantly got up but realized that there was a hand holding onto hers.

"Se..hun oppa?" Jieun blinked in surprise. He was fast asleep next to her. She looked around and realized she was in a hospital room. Events from the previous night popped up in her mind and she grew worried. That was when the door opened and sounds of feet shuffling rang into her ears.

"Jieun!" The first girl to step into view was Nora. She ran towards her,stumbling slightly causing Sehun to wake up from the sound. Nora placed the things she'd brought on the table, followed by Bian and Seungyeon who both looked worried as well as guilty. "You're awake!" Nora smiled as she walked over to Jieun.

"How are you feeling?" Sehun asked.

"I'm feeling better now.." Jieun smiled softly at him. 

"I'll go get some food." 

"Jieun-ah.." Seungyeon was the first one to step out. For the first time since they met, the older girl had called her name. "I'm sorry.." She looked down, clearly feeling guilty as Jieun sent her a confused look.

"Unnie.. I'm sorry too." Bian was next.

Confused, Jieun stared at them wide-eyed.

"What's going on? Why are you guys apologizing?" She asked.

"I was probably the worst leader you've ever encountered.." Seungyeon sat down on the hospital bed. "and I'm sorry.." She then smiled. "From now on, I'll be the best leader and older sister you've ever had." She smiled at the younger girl. "I'll try not to be so cold to you, well everyone from now on." Jieun grinned and gave Seungyeon a hug.

"I've been waiting for that for so long now.." Jieun smiled.

"Jieun unnie." Bian called. "I.. I'll try to be a better younger sister to you and all the unnies from now on.. I won't distance myself from you guys anymore.. I'll.. I'll try to behave just like how I did when Jungri unnie, Yoonmi unnie and Miyoung unnie were around." Jieun softened as she gestured for the younger girl to come. Once Bian was close enough, Jieun gave her a huge hug.

"You're already the best little sister I could ever wish for." Jieun smiled at her. Nora smiled at the sight and walked over as she gave everyone a group hug.

"From now on, let's work hard together and be the best sisters to each other." Nora grinned as Jieun nodded. 

"Starlight hwaiiting! Together, Forever!" The girls smiled.



AUTHOR'S NOTE // There! Hopefully they'll be closer to each other from now on <3