Chapter 9 - Christmas Special Part 2

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
CHAPTER.8.

 December 25 2014

Jieun had just left the building when she someone stopped her by grabbing her wrist before pulling her off. The person was wearing a mask so she couldn't tell who it was. Freaking out, she began whacking the person until he turned around, saying something. She instantly recognized his voice and stopped before silently following him. He led her over to an isolated part of the park before taking his mask off.

He smiled softly at her before handing her a box he'd been hiding under his winter jacket the whole time. 

"Here." He held it out for her to take it. Smiling warmly, Jieun took the box. "Go ahaed and open it." Glancing at him once, Jieun nodded before opening the box to see nothing but a note there. 

This Christmas, I'm giving you my heart.
I'm your present.

- S

Jieun looked up but to her surprise, the male was gone.

"Eh? Where did Suho oppa go?" Jieun wondered before shrugging it off. "Okay then.." She then proceeded to head towards the nearby cafe where she'd already agreed to meet her older brother, Junghwa.

Meanwhile, Nora was spending time with Tao at the ice skating rink. Bian, on the other hand decided to head out with Seungyeon for the day. 

At 2:30 pm, all of them were already at home getting ready to head over to SMTown's Christmas Concert for their goodbye showcase stage and christmas performance. However, before that, they had to shoot a video message to send to their fans.

At 4:00 pm, they were getting ready backstage. 

"Unnie," Jieun called Seungyeon who turned to look as Jieun held up her hand. "We wore the friendship bracelet." She grinned as she beckoned for Nora and Bian to show the older girl who smiled and held up her own hand to show that she was wearing the bracelet as well. It seemed that they'd all thought of wearing the bracelet for that very performance to show off their new-found friendship. Perhaps now, the fans could see how close they are.

"Starlight, stand by." The stage manager called and the girls instantly headed for the stage wing where they waited until Red Velvet was done with their performance. As Red Velvet walked past them, they sent the girls some dirty looks (with the exception of Wendy who was best friends with Jieun). Starlight, obviously surprised by the sudden treatment from their hoobae/sunbae (hoobae for Nora, Bian and Jieun and sunbae for Seungyeon) stood there  stunned for a moment before heading up the stage. 

"Starlight, hwaiiting!" Jieun cheered right before they got onto the stage.

This time, they would be performing 9 songs so they'd need all the energy they can get. Of course, they'd get some rest time in between since there were other groups there to perform as well. First, they had to perform 4 songs, Loving U, Study Please, Darling and I'm In Love.

 



( Jieun - Hyorin | Bian - Bora | Seungyeon - Soyu | Nora - Dasom )


( Nora - Hyoeun [ The one with the side braid] | Jieun - Minhee [The one with short hair with a dress with sleeves. She has a pink wristband. ] | Jeonyul - Seungyeon [ She's the one wearing a sleeveless dress. She has short hair.]  | Gayoung - Bian [The one with her long hair let down.]  )


( Jieun - Minah | Seungyeon - Sojin | Nora - Yura | Bian - Hyeri )


( Jieun - Jieun | Hyosung - Nora | Sunhwa - Seungyeon | Hana - Bian )
 


With that, they were done with their first 4 songs. They knew the night has yet to come to an end so while EXO, Zhang Liyin, ShiNee and SNSD were performing, the girls rested as much as they could backstage before heading upstage to perform the next 4 songs which were Yoohoo and Female President. Venus performed A Girl In Love and Seungyeon and Jieun had to perform Love and War.

 



( Jieun - Jieun | Hyosung - Nora | Sunhwa - Seungyeon | Hana - Bian )


(Jieun - Minah | Seungyeon - Sojin | Nora - Yura | Bian - Hyeri )



( Jieun - Hyorin | Nora - Bora )


While Jieun and Nora were performing A Girl In Love, they could hear their fans erupting into cheers because it's been a long time since they last saw only the two original members, aside from Bian, performing. Most of their fans were probably Cupids.

"OMAIGOD! IT'S BEEN SO FREAKING LONG SINCE I LAST HEARD VENUS SING AND PERFORM TOGETHER."

"THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME SURPRISE! I MISS THEIR PERFORMANCES SO MUCH OMG"

"AND THIS IS WHY I'M A CUPID!"

"NORA!" There were shouts and chants of Nora's name as she performed but of course, there were also shouts and chants of Jieun's name as well.
 



( Haeri - Jieun | Minkyung - Seungyeon )
While Jieun and Seungyeon were performing, there were yet again different shouts and chants of their names along with very loud comments.

"IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE HEARD OF THEIR DUET LIVE AND IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!"

"HOLY- THEY INTERACT SO MUCH WITH US, IT FEELS GREAT!!!" 

Once they were done with their performance, they headed backstage to get ready for their Christmas performance with the girls along with Mihyun. It was going to be the first time Mihyun would perform with the girls so it was nerve-wrecking for her.

"Omaigosh.. I think I'm going to faint." Mihyun had kept saying in English.

"Mihyun, relax. Nothing's going to happen to you." Nora tried to calm the other girl down. "Just think of it as practice and you'll be fine." She smiled at the younger girl.

Soon, they were standing on the stage-wing. As always, they gathered around to cheer themselves up.

"Starlight hwaiiting!" They cheered. With that, they got on stage.

( Jieun - Krystal | Seungyeon - Luna | Mihyun - Victoria | Nora - Amber | Bian - Sulli )

AUTHOR'S NOTE // Part Two's up! ^^
Next is the last part, aka Part Three.
Here's a hint~
Christmas Party ~(^◇^)/