Chapter 5

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
CHAPTER.5.
 July 22 2014

"I can't take this anymore!" The girl complained to the male who was seated next to her. "The girls are so distant now and it's all so..weird." She continued, sighing as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "It's like I'm the only one who seems to be fine and still chirpy." She muttered.

"I'm sure things will be okay again soon, Jieun-ah.." The male softly replied as he gently side-hugged her. "Why don't we try to get them to open up to one another again?" He asked. "I have an idea." He leaned in and whispered his idea before pulling away. Jieun nodded quickly, beaming proudly.

"That's a great idea, Sehun-ah!" Jieun hugged him. "It'll work just great too since I haven't been feeling well for the past few days-" Her eyes widened at the fact that she spilled out something she was supposed to keep hidden. 

"You haven't been what?!" Sehun's voice rose as he stared at her in disbelief. "You haven't been feeling well and you didn't bother telling me?" He made a face. 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry.. I know I should've told you but I knew you would react this way so I didn't." Jieun pouted slightly. "but if I had been healthy, they wouldn't believe our plan at all and then nothing would work." She continued and he finally sighed.

"Okay okay.. Just.. take good care of yourself, okay? I won't be around for the next few days. I have schedules over at Hello Counselor and some music shows." Sehun told her and she beamed as she nodded. 

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of myself." Jieun grinned.
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE // It's sorta lame..but it's sorta just a fill-in chapter before she carries out the plan \o/