Comeback Chapter

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
COMEBACK

January 20 2015 

 

It was once again, their time to shine on stage. After weeks and weeks of preparation, here Starlight stood with their new song in their hands. They were now in their dressing room, getting ready for their Comeback, featuring their main song Missing You.

Nora was dressed in a checkered dress which was black and white. She also wore a black hat on her head with her long blonde hair down. She also had on black gloves and a pair of black heels Jieun on the other hand wore a black dress which had long sleeves with white cuffs and a white collar. It also had a long flowing back while it's front was short. She only had her long brown hair down and she wore black heels. Seungyeon had on a black outfit with a black blazer that had crystals sewn at the top. Half of her short brown hair was tied up and she too, wore black heels. Lastly, Bian had on a black outfit with a red zebra blazer. She also had on a pair of biker gloves and a black hat. She too, like the others had a pair of black heels.

( Dara - Nora | Bom - Jieun | Minzy - Seungyeon | CL - Bian )

Once they were all ready for their performances, they filed out the door together as they bowed towards any seniors they saw. As they walked past Red Velvet, Joy gave Jieun a bad eye while Irene glared at Seungyeon who paid her no heed as they walked past them. Nora on the other hand, was sent a glare from Seulgi as they stormed past Red Velvet. Bian was the only one who received a death glare from Apink's Eunji.  They were aware that the girls who had sent them glares were because of the boys they hung out with. Namely, Sehun, Hyuk, Tao and lastly, Chanyeol. However, they just don't care. It was none of those girls' beeswax anyway. 

As the four girls stood backstage, they silently prayed that all will go well for their comeback performance.

"Starlight, let's dream!" Bian was the first one to say their new motivation greeting. Seungyeon's lips formed a cheeful grin and nodded as they headed up the stage one by one.


(Dara - Nora, CL - Bian, Minzy - Seungyeon, Bom- Jieun )
 



AUTHOR'S NOTE // Their comeback!
I'm sorry for not updating recently TT-TT
Ever since school started, I've been so busy D: