Chapter 12

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
CHAPTER.12.

January 27 2015

"Special delivery for Starlight~!" A familiar voice rang through the practice room as the door opened.

The girls were in the midst of practicing their choreography. Jungri, who was visiting the members turned and looked at the figure standing there and placed a finger over her lips, signally the hush sign before pointing at the members with her free hand. The figure turned to look at the members and stood there with their jaws hanging wide open at the sight.

(In the beginning, from left - right : Seungyeon, Bian, Jieun, Nora)

 

The girls sang and danced without noticing the new person inside the dance room. It was only when they've finished dancing that they noticed him.

"Chanyeol!" Bian was surprised to see the male there as she ran over to him. "What brings you here?" She asked. Chanyeol merely smiled as he held out a tray of drinks. 

"Special delivery and an excuse to see you." That alone was enough to make Bian smile.

"eyyyy~~" Nora teased as she slung an arm over the younger girl's shoulder, tossing a face towel at her and took the tray of drinks from Chanyeol before walking off to join Jieun and Seungyeon who were both speaking animatedly to Jungri so that the pair could have their little bonding session.

"Is that really why you came here?" Bian asked Chanyeol who grinned and nodded.

"Of course! Do I need a proper reason to see my girl?" His statement made Bian blush as she turned away.

"Why yes! Now off you go. Thank you for the drinks but we have to prepare for our promotions! I'll see you later at MBC." Bian shooed him away, closing the door before heading over to join the others. Her heart was racing like mad at Chanyeol's claims and she had to do everything she could to stop herself from blurting out loud her secret.

--

MBC Kpop

Later that night,

"Starlight! Be ready. You're up in 15 minutes." The stage manager called as he peeked into the dressing room where the girls are. They nodded at him as they got ready.

Jieun was in the midst of getting her hair curled, Nora was choosing accesories to go with her outfit, Bian was busy trying to calm herself down and Seungyeon was getting her nails repainted. Once they were ready, they stepped onto the stage wing. 

That night, Starlight was going to perform I Need You, Look At Me, Goodbye Baby and Thank You Very Much. 


( Nora : 0:19 | Seungyeon : 0:33 | Bian : 0:51 | Jieun : 1:09 ) 


( Left - Right : Nora , Seungyeon, Jieun, Bian)


( Beginning Left - Right: Nora, Bian, Jieun, Seungyeon )


( Bian : 0:10 | Nora: 0:21 | Seungyeon : 0:28 | Jieun: 0:55 ) 



AUTHOR'S NOTE // That short Bian x Chanyeol interaction tho- xD