Chapter 4

SM's Newest Girl Group - StarLight
header
triangle
Miss.You.
 July 20, 2014

It has been almost a week since their debut as the 4-membered Starlight and they were currently taking a break from getting ready for their first showcase, for their very first mini concert as Starlight. 

Jieun was seated away from her other members, looking right at a picture as she silently weeped. The girls were no longer close to one another and everyone was separated. She missed having everyone together. Usually, during practices such as this, they'd be joking around during breaks. 


( L-R : Nora, Yoonmi, Jieun, Miyoung,Jungri,Bian )

It was a precious picture that they'd manage to capture after a recording. They were all tired but a simple group hug had somehow managed to energize all of them. 

Flashback

Miyoung chuckled as she dodged her leader's hand. They had just finished recording and they were joking around. She had coincidentally began joking about her leader's infatuation with food. The leader, in turn, chased the younger girl around wanting to smack her. Miyoung had been running around until she knocked right into Bian, knocking her head against the younger girl's head.

"Oh! Sorry Bian~" She let out a slight squeal at the end of 'Bian' because Jungri had already pounced on her. 

"I'll teach you to joke around about DDUKBOKKIEEEEEEEE!!!" Jungri smacked Miyoung lightly causing the third girl to chuckle.

"Alright, you guys. That's enough." Bian was smiling. "Jieun was looking for you guys. She wanted to take a group picture."  She told them and the two girls straightened up before following the youngest in the room over to a group of girls who were already in a line group hug. Yoonmi was hugging Nora while Jieun was back-hugging Yoonmi. When the three girls finally reached them, Miyoung wrapped her arms around Jieun, Jungri's arm around Miyoung and lastly, Bian who hugged Jungri close to her. The last three girls had their eyes closed, probably savoring the warmth emitting from the hug. 

A fellow idol, the DJ of the show was standing on the opposite end of the room and had taken the picture of the girls without prior notice so it was candid but it managed to look so beautiful, so bright yet peaceful. 

End of Flashback


Jieun smiled sadly as her thumb carassed each and every single face in the picture. "I miss you guys.." She muttered. "Very very much.." She sighed. "I hope you're doing just as well as I am.." She closed her eyes before wiping her tears away. 

"JIEUN-AH!! IT'S TIME TO PRACTICE AGAIN!" Nora's voice rang over the practice room.. Instantly, Jieun slipped the picture back into her wallet before running over to the group of girls who were beginning to practice.
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE // Hello o/ Sorry for the lack of update lately. I've been away from vacation but I'm back now so yay!