Chapter 7: Please stop it!

Healing Touch Curse

             “Hi there,” Elyna raised up her head. Sehun was standing in front of her, grinning. She looked around. It was almost 5, so the library was practically empty. Nobody was around, except her and the guy smiling in front of her.

            “What are you doing here?” she asked without looking at his face.

            “I just want to apologize...you know, about what happened before...” Sehun rubbed his neck.

            “It’s okay, it was not your fault. But please, don’t talk to me again. At least not in school. Or maybe just never,” Elyna replied coldly.

            “Why?”he pretended to be oblivious.

            ‘People might think that you are as freaky as me...’ Elyna left the question unanswered.

            “What if I don’t want to?” Sehun broke the silence.

            Elyna turned to that guy, shocked. She didn’t hear it wrong, right?

            “Excuse me?” 

            “I don’t want to. I want to talk to you.” Sehun replied calmly.

            Elyna went speechless.

            “That’s it. So we’re friends. Hi, I’m Oh Sehun. And you?”

            Elyna gave no response. She suddenly stood up. “I’m sorry, but I don’t befriend other people.” She walked away and left Sehun alone.

            “Really? Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I’ll be your first friend, then..” Sehun said to himself.

 

            Starting from that day, Elyna’s life was never quiet anymore. Sehun would always find a way to be with her. Like waiting for her in front of school gate in the morning, following her around wherever she went, accompanying her for lunch, and also, kept talking to her even though she never replied. Sehun never care about how the people around them stared and whispering bitter things about them.

            But not for Elyna. She really hated those stares and whispers. No matter how many times she yelled at him, or ignored him, Sehun never stopped. Oh God, what did I do wrong for me to get this trouble?

           

            Both of them were walking home, or to be precise, Sehun was accompanying Elyna home, without her consent, again. When they arrived near to Elyna’s house, Elyna stopped her steps.

            “Why? What’s wrong?” Sehun asked.

            Elyna turned to him. ‘You’re still asking me what’s wrong?’ Elyna let out heavy breath. “Look, I know that I had told you this many times, but I will still tell you this. Please, please leave me alone. I don’t know what I had done to you, what debt I owed you, or what do you want from me, but please, stop doing this...” Elyna put her hand together, begging him.

            “Doing what?” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

            “This! Following me everywhere I go, talking to me like we’re bestfriend! Please, we’re not even friends! You don’t even know my name!”  She replied, frustrated.

            “Well, error there. I know your name. It’s Elyna, right?” Sehun replied nonchalantly, smiling at her.

            Elyna widened her eyes. She did not even know that someone could be this shameless.

            “I told you before that I don’t befriend people. I don’t want friends, and I don’t need friends!” Elyna replied sternly before she turned around to leave. But suddenly Sehun grab her hand.

            “What!?” Elyna replied, annoyed.

            “Tell me a good reason why you hate friends?” Sehun asked with serious expressions on his face.

            “Why should i?”

            “Tell me that reason, and I’ll let you go.”

            “I don’t want to.”

            “Why? Does it have something to do with this hand?” Sehun raised up her hand. He pretended to take off the gloves before Elyna pulled her hand away immediately. She quickly hid her hands behind her.

            “What are you thinking you are doing!!??” she yelled at him.

            “You are weird... no, I mean.. What are you hiding actually? Behind those gloves?”

            Elyna was about to reply something when she heard someone called her.

            “N-Noona...”

            Elyna turned around and she saw her little brother was standing in front of her house gate, a few meters away from them. “N-Noona...” he said again slowly, before he fell down.

           "ELAN!!!"

 

First updated on: 1/2/2015, 9.33p.m.