Chapter 13: It's for you

Healing Touch Curse

            “Hey, are you okay?”

           Elyna turned to Sehun who was walking beside him. She nodded. “Where are we going actually?” she asked. Elyna looked at the boys who were walking in front of her, playing with each other. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was teasing D.O for his black outfit, saying he looked lika a serial killer, while the latter were trying to smack their head. Suho and Kai were talking about random stuffs while looking around the street. Elyna had noticed one thing; the boys were always noisy anywhere they went. They did not care about other people who were watching them; they did not care about what other people were thinking about that. And as someone who was afraid of other people’s eyes, Elyna was impressed by that.

            “We are going to the town to get some stuffs, and then we’re going to the cinema to watch movie,” Sehun said.

            “Oh...” Elyna nodded. Town and cinema, she could not remember the last she went to those kinds of crowded places. She sighed.

            “Why? You want to go somewhere too?” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

            “No,” she quickly shook her head.

            “Then, what’s with that sigh?”

            “Nothing,” she replied.

            “Sehun, Elyna, aren’t you coming in?” they turned to Suho who was standing in front of a grocery shop. They did not realize when the boys had entered the shop.

 

            After finish buying groceries, the boys continued their shopping journey to clothes shop as Sehun told Suho he wanted to buy some shirts.

            Elyna was looking around the shop when Sehun suddenly called her.

            “What?” She walked towards him.

            “What do you think of this?” he held up a white blouse. The blouse was simple and lovely, with its short sleeves and a flower decoration on its bottom left. Elyna looked at Sehun with her eyebrows furrowed. “You want to buy that? I didn’t know you are into this kind of things,” she gave her honest thoughts.

            “Yah! What are you thinking about!?” Sehun yelled at her. “Of course it’s not for me! Are you crazy! Why would I wear this!?” his face turned red. He could not believe Elyna could be thinking that.

            Looking at Sehun’s expression, Elyna unknowingly chuckled, before it turned into a laugh. “I can’t imagine you in that blouse,” she said while laughing. The thoughts of Sehun wearing blouse tickled her.

            Sehun was stunned. Elyna was laughing. He did not know her smile could be that beautiful. He had seen her mad, worried and cried. But laughing like that, she was shining like an angel. Her laughing voice was like a calming music. Sehun unknowingly start to chuckle too. Laughing was really contagious.

            “Hey, stop imagining things,” he slightly tap her head. “Answer my question,” he held up the blouse again.

            “Then, why are you buying this blouse?” Elyna finally stopped laughing. It was too funny she could hardly stop.

            “It’s for you,” Sehun simply replied. Elyna’s expression changed. She stared at Sehun in surprise.

            “Well,” Sehun cleared his throat. “Since you came to our house in one piece, and your house was blown up, and you didn’t have any other clothes to wear, and you can’t be wearing my clothes forever,” Sehun pointed to the clothes she was wearing. “So I thought you’ll need to buy a new one.”

            Elyna looked down to her clothes. “But I...”

           “Well, I don’t really mind if you want to wear mine forever,” Sehun added. “You want to do that?” he asked.

            Elyna shook her head. Sehun was right. She could not be wearing Sehun’s oversized shirts for the rest of her life. “But... I don’t have money to pay for it...” she slowly replied.

            “Do you think I’ll make you pay this? Of course I’ll pay for it,” Sehun smiled.

            “But-“

            “No more but. If you feel burdened, then you can pay back later. But sorry, I won’t accept credit card, plus I will collect some interests too,” Sehun said.

            “S-sure! I’ll pay back later,” Elyna replied. Tears started to form in her eyes. She was thankful for knowing someone like Sehun.

            “Stop crying, you silly. I said you should cry only when you are sad,” Sehun ruffled her hair. “Now go and pick some more.”

 

            “Psst.. Suho Hyung,” Baekhyun patted Suho’s shoulder. Suho turned around to Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai was grinning from ear to ear in front of him. “What?” he asked.

            “Shhh... not too loud!” Chanyeol whispered. Suho furrowed his eyebrows, mouthing ‘what is it?’.

            “Hyung, look at that,” Chanyeol pointed to somewhere far beside them.

            “Isn’t that...” Suho frowned.

            “Yup, your little brother is having a love-line there,” Chanyeol chuckled.

            “And Elyna was laughing,” Baekhyun added.

            “Are you sure they are not an item?” Kai asked.

            “As far as I know, it was nothing,” Suho said.

            “Oh, to be young and feel love keen stings...” D.O smiled alone. The other looked at him weirdly.

            “What!? I was just quoting Dumbledore,” he shrugged his shoulders. The boys slowly shook their head. “Nothing...”

 

            It was already 8.00 p.m. when they start walking to the cinema. When they entered the building, Elyna excused herself to the ladies for a moment. “You guys can go in first,” she said.

            “Do you know where to find us?” Sehun asked.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll text you later,” she said.

 

            Elyna was washing her hand when she heard someone entering the toilet. She turned around to see a drunken man, holding an empty bottle, was coming her way.

            “What are you doing here!?” Elyan shouted at him.

            “Enjoy some more~ hey,” the man pointed at her and smirk. "You, beauty! Come play with me~” he came nearer and grabbed her hand.

            Elyna pushed the man away. “Get lost!” She quickly walked away from the man but the man was faster. He grabbed her again and pushed her down. “Where are you going!? I said play with me!” he yelled.

            Elyna fell hard onto the floor and groaned. “You stupid woman! Same like my wife, ungrateful *****!!!” the man cursed before he raised up the empty bottle to hit Elyna.

            But then a hand came and grabbed the man’s shoulder before a fist landed straight on his cheekbone. The man fell hard and hit the toilet’s doorframe. The bottle broke into pieces beside him.

            “What the hell you’re doing, you bastard!?”

 

Updated on: 16/7/2016, 8.33 a.m/ 3.33 a.m