Chapter 3: Gloves Girl

Healing Touch Curse

            Elyna slowly walked towards him while hiding her exposed hands behind her. Elyna hesitated for a moment to take the gloves, as both of her hands were exposed at that time. The guy who picked up her gloves was standing still, with the gloves in his hand, staring weirdly at her.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you want your gloves?” he raised his eyebrows.

Elyna then swiftly snatched the gloves from him and ran away. Might look rude (and weird), but she really did not want him to see the mark on her hands. She did not wish to know his reaction when he see the marks.

            “Hey!!!” the guy exclaimed. “Yah!! Don’t you know how take things properly!?” he shouted at the girl who was running away.

            “What a weird girl. Not even a thank you...” he muttered by himself. Then his phone rang. “Yes hyung... okay, I’m coming there...” Sehun hung up the phone and glanced to the direction Elyna ran just now. “Weird.” The only word came out of his mouth before he went away.

                                                           

            Elyna stopped running when she reached somewhere far enough from the lace just now. She panted. She turned around to see if anyone was there. Glad that nobody around, Elyna took out her gloves and put it on. She felt bad to the guy just now, but she could not help it. Her secret was more important.

                                                 

            “Hyung, what do you think if you picked up someone’s stuff that fell onto the floor to give it back to the owner, but the owner just snatched it and ran away?” Sehun asked Suho, when they were resting on the bench after a basketball game.

            “Why? Someone did that to you?” Suho turned to him.

            “Sort of,” he replied and continued to gulp down his drink.

            “Maybe he hate you,” Chanyeol interrupted while snatching Sehun’s water bottle while he was drinking, causing the water to spill a bit.

            “Hyung!!!” Sehun exclaimed.

            “Or maybe your face scared him,” Baekhyun came and sat beside Chanyeol.

            “Who’s scary?” Kai asked. He and D.O came to join the others.

            “Sehun’s scary? Why? You scared someone?” D.O raised his eyebrows.

            “Yeah, he said he scared a guy,” Baekhyun answered.

            “Wait! I’m not scary! And I didn’t scare anybody! Besides, it’s a she, not he!” Sehun claimed. “And I didn’t mention anything about scaring anybody!”

            “Shut up guys!” Suho hushed them. “Just go on, Sehun. Ignore these nonsense guys.”

            “Well, just now I met a girl. I helped to pick up her gloves. She came to me, snatched the gloves and ran away. She didn’t even say anything. Not even a thank you or something,” Sehun said. “So I was wondering, did I do something wrong, or she was just weird?”

            “Well, that’s weird, indeed. You know her?” Suho asked.

            “Nope. First time meeting.”

            “Wait, what did you pick?” Chanyeol asked.

            “Gloves,” Sehun turned to him.

            “Oh, maybe that’s her,” Chanyeol replied.

            “Who?”

            “The glove girl. That first year student. Don’t you know about her?”

            “Heard about it, but never paid any attention,” Sehun replied.

            “I don’t know how true is it, but the rumors said that she always wear gloves. Even during summer. Nobody knew what the reason is, but nobody ever saw her bare hands. Some said she got a hideous scar on it, some said it was tattoos, but no one knows the truth. No one ever gets near to her because they afraid she might have some special power and hurt them,” Baekhyun told the story.

            “What!? Seriously?” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

            “Sounds like a myth to me,” D.O added.

            “Maybe. Well, it’s a rumor, what can you expect?” Chanyeol said.

            “Speaking of the devil, there she is,” Suho pointed somewhere. The boys turned to the direction and saw a girl who was walking with her head down. They also saw the people around who were gossiping with each other while looking weirdly to the girl.

            “Doesn’t she have any friends?” Kai asked. Chanyeol shook his head. “Everybody is scared of her.”

            Sehun turned to look at that mysterious girl again. Something was bothering his mind.

                                                      

            Elyna finally reached home. The day at school was very tiring, not because of the works, but because of those curious people. It was annoying. Elyna went to her room and she saw Elan was lying on the floor, drawing something on the paper. When he heard her open the door, he raised up his head while smiling widely. “Noona!!!”

            “Elan, I told you not to lie on the floor. It’s cold. You should just lie on the bed,” she replied softly. She held Elan up and put him on her lap while sitting on the bed.

            “I just want to draw. It’s hard to draw on the bed~” he pouted.

            “Okay, fine. But don’t do it next time, okay?” she said.

            “Yes sir!” Elan replied cheerfully. Elyna smiled to see her brother that happy. “So, how was school today?”

            “It was fun! I learnt about ambition. Noona, when I grow up, I want to be a rich man. I want to take noona to go around the world!” he said.

            “Really!? Sure, I would like to!! Where are we going?”

            “To the beach, to the mountain, the sky, everywhere!!”

            “What if I want to go to the outer space?”

            “I’ll be bring you!!!”

            The two siblings were laughing happily, talking about their future. That was the real Elyna, the side that nobody had ever seen before. The side which she rarely show to others, not since she got the curse.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!!!!! esya2909 here!!!

sorry if the update is a bit boring or something. it's just the beginning...huhu>.<

oh, and i edited the story a bit, regarding Elyna's age and the tattoos on her hand.

hope you won't mind to reread again, if you would like to...

 

i do appreciate silent readers, but it would be more fun if you leave me a comment!!! it'll give me motivation to write more...>.<

see you next time, annyeong~~~ <3<3<3