Chapter 4: That Was Weird

Healing Touch Curse

            Sehun was walking alone from school. His basketball coach was in a bad mood that day, so they had to run around the school compound for about 15 laps. His hyungs had gone back to the dorm first, as they were not part of the school basketball team. Luckily his dorm was not that far, so he did not need to take a bus.

 Slowly, he felt small drops of water fell onto his bare arms. It was raining drizzly. Sehun looked at the sky and smiled alone before he continued to walk. He always loves rain. It made him calm whenever it was raining. He would always walk in the rain without umbrella, no matter how heavy it was.

            When he reached a bus stop, something caught his eyes. It was that glove girl.

 

            Elyna was standing near the bus stop, waiting for her bus. Rain drops dropped onto her, slightly wet her school uniform. But she would rather stand there then to be under the roof, crammed with those people. It was the rush hour, people were returning from their offices and school activities, and plus the rain, so small bus stop was crammed with people.

            She glanced at her watch. It was already 5 p.m. and she was still not home yet. Elyna tapped her foot, getting impatient. She blamed her classmates for letting her cleaning the class alone. At that moment, she only thought about Elan. She was worried that those monsters might tell Elan to do stuffs again.

            Finally the bus arrived. Once it stopped and the door opened, the people rushed in, pushing each other. Elyna was about to get through those people when she saw an old lady, who was coming down from the bus, fell down. She quickly went to her.

            “Grandma, are you okay?” she asked, concerned.

            “My..my leg..aigoo....” the old lady cried.

            “Come, let’s take a seat first...” Elyna took her hand and brought her to the seat at the bus stand. She kneeled in front of the old lady and took a look at her leg. Her ankle was swollen. She had sprained her ankle.

            “Aigoo...people these day..how could they do this to an old lady...” the old lady nagged by herself, disappointed.

            Elyna smiled to her. “It’s okay grandma, your leg is fine. Let me massage it a bit,” Elyna said. She took off one of her gloves and held the swollen ankle with her bare hand. A dim light came between it, and the swell was gone. She smiled to herself.

            “Your leg is fine now, grandma,” she turned to the old lady, smiling.

            “Yeah, you’re right... I’m feeling completely okay now,” the old lady replied. “Thank you, young lady. You do have a magical hand,” she smiled.

            Then a car stopped in front of the bus stop. A young man came out from it, smiling towards them.

            “Oh, my son had come. I’ll go first, thank you so much, young lady,” the old lady walked to the car, waving at her. When the car had gone, finally Elyna noticed something.

            “Oh no, the bus is gone!!” she quickly grabbed her bag and started to walk home. That was the last bus, which means she would need to walk. But then, suddenly she fell down. The pain that she took from the old lady was attacking her left foot. She grabbed the grass and bit her lip to endure the pain. After it has gone a bit, she slowly stood up and continued to walk, or to be exact, limp.

           

            Sehun who was watching from the beginning, smiled when he saw Elyna helped the old lady. ‘I knew it. She’s a nice girl...’ even though he did not know how Elyna actually helped the lady. After the car gone, he saw Elyna started to walk before she fell down onto her knees, for unknown reason.

He was about to stepped forward to help when he saw her biting her lip, as if she was in pain. Sehun paused. He then saw her standing up and limping, like she had sprained her ankle. ‘That was weird. I don’t think she would sprain her ankle by falling like that...’

                                               

               Even until he reached his dorm, he could not take the lingering feelings off his mind. Sehun lied on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He was still thinking about what happened. For unknown reason, he was deadly curious about it.

                                                       

            Even until he reached his dorm, he could not take the lingering feelings off his mind. Sehun lied on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He was still thinking about what happened. For unknown reason, he was deadly curious about it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there!!!

Hope you like this chapter!!

sorry for the late update, i'm terribly busy this week, and so on...kikiki

 

please comment!! your comments motivated me!!

and upvote if you'd like to...>.<

 

Date: 19/11/2014