Chapter 5: A not-very-good first meeting

Healing Touch Curse

            It was still early in the morning, but Sehun was already on his way to school. He did not come to school early usually, but that day, he just felt like it. In front of the school gate, he saw a familiar silhouette was walking ahead of him.

            The glove girl was walking slowly, but normally. Sehun raised his eyebrows. ‘I thought she sprained her ankle yesterday...’ so he decided to just watch that girl. Until they reached their locker, she showed no sign of pain in her leg. She stopped in front of her locker and opened it. Sehun did not think the girl realized his existence yet, or maybe she did, but she just ignored it.

            He stood not too far from her, right in front of his own locker (which was the fact that he just realized). He unconsciously kept staring at her. Something about her was attracting him... It’s not like he likes her or something, but there was this mysterious aura lingering around her. Suddenly the girl turned to him.

            Sehun quickly turned away, pretending to search his locker key. The girl turned back to finish her stuffs and closed her locker.

           

            Elyna felt like someone was watching her. She turned around, and she saw a guy was searching something from his bag. ‘Maybe it’s just me.’ Elyna turned back to her locker and took her stuffs. She closed her locker but something accidentally dropped out from it. It landed right in front of that guy. Elyna gasped. “That’s the-“

 

            Sehun picked it up. It was an old book. When he picked it up, the book was open. He was about to close the book but something caught his eyes. He did not manage to take a good look of what it was because that girl suddenly snatched the book away from him. ‘Again!?’

            “What are you thinking you are doing!?”Elyna swiftly put the book into her bag.

            “So-sorry...i was just...” Sehun stuttered.

            “What!? Trying to dig into my secret again!? Can’t you people just leave me alone!? Stop being nosy!!” Elyna suddenly raised her voice before she walked away.

            Sehun widened his eyes. ‘Nosy!?’

            “Yah!” he shouted. Elyna stopped walking and turned around. “What!?”

            “What did you say? Nosy!? Who’s being nosy here!?” Sehun yelled back.

            “Then why did you read my book!!” Elyna replied back with the same intonation.

            “I just helped to pick it up! Aren’t you supposedly thanking me!?” Sehun said.

            “Whatever!” Elyna quickly walked away.

            Okay, correction. Maybe that girl wasn’t that mysteriously attractive at all. Sehun blowed his front hair in annoyance.

                                                *********************

            Elyna was walking home. Her mind was still remembering about the guy she met that morning. ‘Was I too harsh? No..no.. It was his fault! He was the one who read my book!’ she was busy battling with her inner self that she did not realized she accidentally stepped on something.

 

            On his way back, Sehun heard somebody screamed “Help!! Help!!!” He quickly ran towards the voice once he reached there, his eyes widened. His gasp turned into small chuckle in a next second.

            Elyna was sitting on a gate asking for help. A dog was barking at her from down there. She was totally a mess, with her untied hair and her shoes in her hand. “Shoo...shoo... go away... good doggy, good doggy...” she whispered while swinging her shoes, hoping it would make the dog go away. Although it gave no effect at all.

            Sehun took out his drinking water and splashed the dog a bit. The dog quickly ran away. Elyna breathed a sigh of relief. She looked up to thank whoever that helped her, but on the second thought, she changed her mind. It was that guy, again.

            “Well, not a word of ‘thank you’?” Sehun said sarcastically.

            “Why should I? I didn’t ask for your help...” she replied.

            “Oh really? What’s with the ‘Help!!!’ just now?” he imitated her scream.

            “Whatever...” Elyna rolled her eyes. Her face turned red, embarrassed and annoyed.

            Sehun smirked before he turned to walk away.

            “Wait, where are you going?” Elyna suddenly asked. Sehun turned around, raising his eyebrows. “Home, of course. Don’t expect me to stay here bickering with you all day~” he replied. He turned away again.

            “Wait!” she called again.

            “What?” Sehun asked.

            “I-I...” she hesitated.

            “What is it!? I can’t read people mind, seriously...” he replied in annoyance.

            “I-I can’t go down...” Elyna finally said. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there!! esya2909 here~~~

 

sorry for the veeeeeryyyyy late update...

i'm very busy lately + i'm preparing for my examination...

hope you enjoy this update!!!

p/s= my place is having a severe weather right now....hopefully we'll be safe... TT^TT

 

Date=24/12/2014 1.01 a.m.