Chapter 20: Men in Black

Healing Touch Curse

            “So, I guess we’re an item now?” Sehun asked.

            They were walking hand-in-hand back home. Elyna turned to the man and raised her eyebrows. “Huh?”

             “Well, I confessed to you just now. And you’ve accepted. So doesn’t it mean that you are my girlfriend now?” Sehun grinned while holding up their intertwined hand, emphasizing the fact.

            Elyna took away her hand. “Who said I accepted you? I didn’t say anything. And I was holding your hand because it’s too cold out here. I need an instant “hot pack”,” she shrugged.

            Hot pack!? “What!? You just took me as an instant hot pack?” Sehun fumed. “Fine, get away from me. I’ll just use this ‘HOT PACK’ for myself!” he waved his hands annoyingly in Elyna’s face before put them in his pocket.

            Looking at Sehun’s pouting face, Elyna giggled. Big boy is sulking. “Yah, I was just kidding.”

            No reaction.

            “Yah,” she nudged his ribs.

            Still no reaction. He just walked straight, completely ignoring her.

            “Sehun-ah”

            “Sehun~”

            “Who’s Sehun? I’m a hot pack.”

            “Yah, stop sulking. I was just kidding,” Elyna pulled his arm. Sehun stopped. “Okay, fine. We are an item, an accessory, a weapon, whatever they call it. Satisfied?” She cupped his face.

            Sehun’s lips slowly curled upward. “Finally.” He grinned. “Now, can I have a kiss?”

            “I don’t kiss hot pack,” Elyna rolled her eyes jokingly. “Now, can I have my hot pack back?” she held out her hand.

            Sehun laughed and held her hand. “Here’s your hot pack, ma’am”. They giggled. “You are a hot pack, but you are my hot pack.” She tapped his nose.

            They finally arrived at Sehun’s dorm, but something was wrong with the picture.

 

            The fourth floor’s windows were broken and smokes were coming out of it. They could see blue lights coming from inside. Sehun and Elyna were thunderstruck. That was Sehun’s floor. There were some people gathered around, alarmed by the smoke. Sehun and Elyna quickly ran into the building, regardless what danger was waiting for them up there.

            When they arrived to the floor, the door was locked, or maybe was stuck with something. Sehun kicked it hard and it opened. Thick smoke greeted them before they ran into the house. “Hyung!”

            All they saw was the boys lying unconsciously on the floor along with broken stuffs and shattered glass. Sehun ran to them. “Suho hyung! Lay hyung! Chanyeol hyung! Baekhyun hyung! D.O hyung! Kai!” he shook them, but to no avail. He looked around, trying to figure out what to do, but suddenly someone grabbed his hand. He turned, and saw Suho was muttering something weakly. Blood were coming out from his mouth. “...Run...Sehun...” he said, before he passed out again. “Hyung!!”

            Then he heard someone screamed behind him. When he turned around, a guy in black was holding Elyna by her neck with a few others stood behind him. They were wearing some kind robes with hoods covering their faces. “Let me ..go..” The girl was struggling to get away, but it was useless. He did not budge a bit.

            “Elyna!” Sehun dashed to help, but he suddenly could not move his body. Another guy in black was holding out his hand towards Sehun. Sehun tried to fight it, but nothing happened. He turned to Elyna, and he saw her turning pale. At that time, Sehun cursed himself for unable to save her. “..Elyna..” he gritted his teeth.

            “Finally, we found you, the Cursed One.” The man holding Elyna finally spoke. His voice was thin and sharp. Sehun could see his smirk from under the hood.  Elyna was already stopped struggling. Her face was pale and her hands were hanging helplessly by her side. Worry and fear washed over Sehun. “Let her go!! What do you want from her!?” Sehun shouted. He struggled his best to escape from the invisible grip, but he failed.

            The man turned slowly to him. “So, you’re the one who was hiding her from us. What a great job you have done. We almost missed her.” The man threw the unconscious Elyna to his subordinate and went closer to Sehun. Sehun could swear that he was floating because there was no footsteps sound coming from the man. Sehun gritted his teeth, waiting for his fate in front of this man. He was afraid, but his eyes were glaring daggers to the man, full of angry and fury for what they had done.

            “What a brave man, to glare at me like that,” he said sarcastically. “I wonder if your eyes would maintain like that, when you see us the power from the girl,” he smirked. “But, it’s unfortunate. You are not in the wanted list, which meant you must die.” The man said. He raised his hand in front of Sehun and a black light come out of it. Sehun felt like literally his breath was into the black hole.

            Suddenly, he felt so cold, and a white light burst in front of his eyes.

 

 

Author's note: Hi, it's SweetheartEry here. first of all i would like to apologize for not updating for a very very very long time. i have more important commitments to be responsible for. but recently, i reread the story, and i realised how much i missed writing stories. so here it is, an update for you. Hope you like it, and please share your opinion below. Love you all. xoxo

 

Updated: 3/7/2017, 9.43 p.m