Your dream is starting to come true.

Run away.

That night you were dreaming of Seoul. The streets are empty, only the moon light and the lanterns giving any source of light. You're walking down the street together with 12 boys, laughing carelessly while holding onto each other. It's EXO. You dream of them a lot of times. Everytime you wake up there's a smile on your face. But you always try to sleep again, craving for that warm and soothing feeling of a world where nobody wants you gone or hates you.

Then you hear music. In your dream you wonder where the music comes from, until you slowly open your eyes and everything is still blurry. You realize that it's your alarm. 4:00 am. Your train will leave at 5:30 am. Slowly you stand up and walk to your bathroom to take a cool and refreshing shower. You still can't believe that your dream will come true today. You fix your hair and put on your clothes. 4:30 am. Still enough time, but you don't want to come late. You packed your case yesterday. You decided not to bring too many things, because maybe it would be too heavy for you since you are alone and nobody could help you to carry it. You will bring your backpack with your favorite books, some food, your iPod with your new songs you downloaded yesterday and your money. You saved a lot money for this, you even worked in an ice cream shop after school to earn even more. Skipping lunch became a regular thing for you since you didn't want to waste your money when you will clearly need it for more important things. You knew that you will need it since you won't find a job in Korea immediately. It's clearly going to be really hard for you but this plan is something you never gave up on.
Leaving a letter for your parents doesn't seem necessarry to you. You told them that you will leave. Even if they laughed about it, you warned them. It's not that they are going to care anyways. You will take your phone with you, but you make sure to get a new number as soon as possible. It's 4:45 am already. Silently you are you taking your case, putting your backpack on your back and open the door. You look back for the last time, smiling slightly and say good bye to your old life.


I'm so sorry that nothing special happened yet! But you know, i can't just start with my chapters that play in Korea since there has to be some kind of connection.. but in the next Chapter it's going to be better. Keep on reading ☺ XOXO ♥