Fangirl.

Run away.

It's a wonderful day.
The sun shines in your face when you wake up. Suho's bed is empty, but you can still see Sehun sleeping. You don't want him to wake up, so you sneak out of the room. You walk in the kitchen with the huge table for dinner and see the boys preparing a delicious smelling breakfast.
"Where's Sehun?" Luhan asks.
"He's still sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up." you answer.
"Just wake him up, the food will be ready in a few minutes." D.O says with a smile.
So you walk upstairs in Sehun's and Suho's room. You walk towards Sehun's bed and think about how you should wake him up. Then you just tap his shoulders and say "Sehun. Wake up. Breakfast is ready."
No answer, just a small groan.
You smile.
"Sehun! Come on, wake up." you say a bit louder. Eventually he slowly opens his eyes. He covers his face with his hands, stopping the sun from shining directly in his eyes. You laugh because he looks like a cute baby.
"I'm sorry that I woke you up, but D.O told me to do so." you explain.
"It's really okay. It's nice to start a day with looking in your beautiful face." he smiles.
You blush, whisper a small "Idiot." and laugh.
"Hey, that hurts." he answers, clutches his chest where his heart is and fakes a sob.
"Get ready, we will wait for you." you just respond and go out of the room.

You sit at the table now, waiting for Sehun. He finally comes and gives you a bright smile, causing redness in your face again. After breakfast, Baekhyun and Chanyeol say that they will clean the dishes today. The others left the room, doing something else except Sehun and you. You two walk out of the kitchen when he suddenly says "So, since we didn't do much together, I think we should do something today."
You look at him and he continues "And this is a little challenge for you, now you can proove that you are a real EXO-L." he jokes.  "What do I like to do in my freetime?" he asks.
This was easy. "You like to drink bubble tea." you smile.
"Yes, correct! So do you want to join me?"
"Sure." You blush a bit again, but you think they already got used to it.

Sehun and you got bubble tea a few minutes ago so you're strolling around now. You wear a scarf in order not to get sick again, meanwhile Sehun is wearing sunglasses and a thick scarf so that people won't recognize him. You see a small playground. Sehun sees it too, so you both walk there. You sit on the swing and Sehun pushes you a little, making you feel like you fly. Then he sits on the swing next to you and takes your hand, the feeling of little electric shocks going through your body, starting from your hand. You're shocked first, but you enjoy the feeling of his warm hand. You remind yourself that this doesn't mean anything. Just like Lay said, you're like a little sister to them, nothing more.
Sehun and you stand up, letting go the hand of the other. You are sad about it, but you're trying your best not to show that. After that, you walk in silence and it was pretty awkward again. Suddenly an unfamilar voice breaks the silence.
"Sehun oppa?"
You see a girl walking beside him, her cellphone in her hand, ready to take pictures. You see that Sehun tries to ignore her, like he doesn't know what she's talking about, but then she starts to scream.
"OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY YOU OH MY GOD" and holds her phone up to his face. But before she could take a picture, he grabs your hand and starts to run.
The girl still runs after him, actually after Sehun and you, until you jump in a bus. The bus drives away before the girl could come in too. Happily the bus was empty so you two sit in the last row.
You look at Sehun. You're panting heavily, too tired to talk. But he knows what you want to ask.
"Normally I don't react this way but I was sure that she would take pictures of us and I don't want rumours about you on the internet." he says, taking your cold hand. You're shivering, still a bit shocked. You give him a guilty smile and look out of the window, hiding the tears that are forming in your eyes again.

When you enter the dorm, the 11 boys look at you, see your messed up hair and ask "What happened?" You only say "Fangirl." and this answer was enough for them.
"Did she take a picture of you two?" Kris asks concerned.
"No, we ran as fast as we could." Sehun answers.
He just nods.
You blame yourself. If you would've just said "No." to Sehun, there wouldn't be a girl which has a picture of Sehun and you maybe. Hopefully she hasn't.
"We planned a movie night for tonight, we got lots of movies and popcorn." Chanyeol smiles. That's exactly what you need right now. You put all the blankets and pillows you could find on the floor. It was like a big, cuddly bed. All of you sit down in the ocean of pillows and blankets. You sit near to each other and it's a good feeling to have someone around you. After the 4th movie, you all get tired and fall asleep together.


Hi my dear readers. ♥  I would love to read some comments about how you find my fanfic, really. ☺ Thank you for reading my story, and a big thank you to my subscribers! Lots of love ♥