Your lifesavers.

Run away.

"What should we do with her now?"
"We should call a doctor."
"Don't talk so loud, you will wake her up!"
Very slowly you open your eyes, your eyelids fluttering at the sudden brightness. You can't remember what happened. Your memory and your eye sight are a blur but other than your sight your memory of the past few things that happened doesn't come back. Where are you? A bunch of boys are looking down at you. You let out a small scream and try to get up until a smaller boy with dark hair touches your shoulder and says "No, you need to lie down first." while he carefully pushes you on the couch again, making sure that he doesn't hurt you. His face seems so familiar. You look at the other boys who didn't say a word yet. They all seem familiar. You still can't think clearly since you hit your head on the ground when you fell. You touch your head and groan in pain, feeling a big bump. Still you're trying to figure out where you know those boys from. Or if you hit your head so hard that you're starting to imagine things. And then it hits you.
Could it be?
A tall, black haired boy clears his throat, obviously disliking like the uncomfortable silence in the room.
"Hi.. uhm.. I'm-"
"Chanyeol.." you whisper.
With big eyes he looks at you, nodding with a big smile. Again you're looking at the others who are smiling now. It's EXO. You're pinching yourself, making sure that you're not dreaming.
"Hi, I'm _____" you say. You're shivering and you still don't know if you're going completly crazy now.
All are now saying "Hi" too. They all want to say their names until you say "I know all of your names."
"So you know us huh?" Sehun asks.
"Yes, I'm a very big EXO-L since you debuted." you answer a bit proud, your voice still not steady at all.
"That's nice to hear, it's really nice to meet you." Luhan says friendly.
"Nice to meet you too. I always wanted to meet you, it was my biggest dream and I still can't believe that I'm here. Yes, it's probably just another dream of mine."
You whispered the last part of the sentence, the boys smiling understanding. The room falls in silence again until you are confident enough to say something.
"I'm sorry but I would really like to know how I end up here and just what happened last night."
"We were driving home because we were eating in a restaurant. It was really late since we went out late so barely any people are outside anymore. But then we saw you with your bags. We asked ourselves what you are doing here all alone with all of your luggage and then you just suddenly passed out. Of course we immediately stopped and took you with us in the dorm even though we knew it can be dangerous. But you were so cold and exhausted and probably no one would have been able to help you at that time. And now you are here." Xiumin answers.
"Do you feel better right now?" Lay asks a bit worried, but showing his cute dimples.
"Yes I'm fine, thank you. And thank you that you brought me here. I don't know what would have happened if you wouldn't have come." you answer in another whisper.
"Here, drink a bit tea so you feel warmer." Kyungsoo holds a cup of tea in front of your face.
"Thank you." you nod at him, drinking the whole tea at once and put the cup on the table next to you.
"So why were you outside last night?" Baekhyun asks you.
"It's a long story. I don't know if you want to hear it, I think it's pretty tiring." you tell them, worried that you might bore them.
You expected them to leave you then, but they're gathering around the couch you're lying on, looking at you with big eyes. They love listening to stories and they would never miss the chance of someone telling them one.
A big smile is forming on your face. They look so adorable, waiting for you to finally start talking. In real life, they are even lovlier than they are when you'd spend hours on watching videos of them on your phone screen.
You take a deep breath with a tiring smile. And then you start. First you tell them that you are from a place very far from here, talking about all your problems there, about your parents, your decision to leave, the stolen money and finally how you walked around without even knowing where you're going and they listen curious. Throughout talking you were smiling even though it clearly wasn't a happy story, their adorable appearance giving you a happy feeling.
When you finished, every single one of them is giving you an understanding smile, pity written all over their faces.
"I don't know what to do now. I don't even know where I should stay." you state worried.
"You stay here of course." Tao says, smiling at you.
You don't believe what he just said and you start to stutter. "But I don't have money and aren't you busy? I really don't want to annoy you or-"
"What do you mean by 'money'? Don't tell me you think that you need to pay us. You just told us how half of your savings was stolen, what kind of inhuman person would still demand you for money. And no, we aren't busy. We are taking a break at the moment. We don't have any concerts, interviews or practices." Chen interrupts you.
"We have enough time to care for you." Kai says with a smirk on his face, earning a small but playful hit of Kyungsoo.
"I don't know what to say." you stutter again. Now you are completly sure that this is just a dream and you are going to wake up soon.
"It's okay. We can understand how hard this is for you. Make yourself at home." Kris smiles.
"Thank you so much." You're giving everybody a small hug, the only way you can show them that you truly are thankful and happy.
This has always been your biggest dream and you hope this won't end too fast.


The first chapter with EXO! ☺ What do you think? I know things like that are pretty much unlikely to happen but let's just pretend lol. Leave some comments please.. xoxo ♥