Dancing in the moonlight.

Run away.

It's Saturday morning. Tomorrow afternoon you are going to head home. The days here were like the best days you ever had in your life. Without anyone who told you to do this or that. Just doing whatever you want. All of you are sitting in the sand and talk about random things
"_____, when is your birthday actually?" D.O asks.
You told them the date.
"Oh, so your birthday is already next month!" Kai says.
"Yes, but why?" you ask them.
"Birthdays are really special and important to us. We will always celebrate with the one who has birthday, so we need to know yours." Sehun smiles.
You have a big smile on your face now. You never celebrated your birthday at home, because everybody forgot it all the time. Even your parents. So you usually always sat in your room alone, blowed a candle of a small cupcake and wished that your dreams will come true.
"Hey, let's go in the water!" Xiumin suggests.
You all agreed, putting down your clothes and standing there again in your swimsuits until you run in the water.
You're all laughing, splashing each other with water.
"Let's do a water fight." you say, laughing.
"Sounds like fun, how do you play it?" Chen asks, laughing too.
"There will be two teams or more and each team has 2 persons. One of the team sits on the shoulders of the other one. And then each team will try to push the person of the other teams, who sits on the shoulders of the other, into the water. And the last one who didn't fall into the water wins." you explain.
"Sounds funny. I want to be in a team with you." Kris tells you, smiling.
You nod at him and smile. The others are still busy with looking for a team mate. When everybody found a team mate, you all sit on the shoulders of your partner. Of course you sit on Kris' shoulders. Since you are 13 people, one won't have a partner. So every round, one will watch the game and looks if somebody is cheating, for example kicking the others.
"Ready?" You look at them.
They all nodded so you shout "Go!"
Everyone is trying to push the others down. Lay already fell off of Suho's shoulders.
In the end Kris, you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are the last. Baekhyun tries hard to push you down, but Kris always reacts fast and steps aside before Baekhyun could touch you. Suddenly he loses his balance and falls off. They all cheer and Kris gives you a high five.
"So what prize do you want?" Chanyeol asks.
"I don't need a prize. This is the whole prize for me, that I can be here with all of you. That I can have the best days of my life. I thank you so much for this." you reply.
"You're cute, but choose a prize now!" Chen laughs.
"Okay, let me think." You think until you have an idea and a smile forms on your face.
"Since this is our last night here, I want to make a camp fire later and I want that you sing some songs for me." you grin.
"That's all?" Luhan asks surprised.
"Others would've wanted a new cellphone or something like that" Suho laughs.
"Oh, this means so much more to me than a stupid cellphone. This means so much to me, that you can't even imagine it." you say with a light smile.
                                    ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    


It's dark now. Happily, there aren't any clouds so you can see those beautiful stars and because of the full moon, you can see the outlines of the trees. There isn't any noise, just the beautiful sound of the water in the background. You feel like you're in a movie. You all sit around the wood and branches which the boys collected a while ago. Lay makes the fire with some matches.
"So what songs do you want?" Tao smirks. Chanyeol and Lay brought their guitar, so this all would be even nicer.
So you suggest random songs and they all sing them so perfect. Even 'Overdose' and 'Growl'. When you say that they can take a break now, you stab some marshmallows on a stick and hold them into the fire. This sounds crazy, but this is even your first time sitting on a camp fire. You talk about random things again. They ask you what your hobbies are or your favorite movies. They don't know most of them, so you are planning on having another movie night when you're back at the dorm and watch them together. Of course, one of them asks the question:
"Can you sing something for us?"
 Kai is the one who asks, the fire reflecting in his eyes.
You don't want to disappoint them and since they were singing for you too, you decide to sing something.
"If you can accompany me with the guitar, sure." you smile.
"What song do you want to sing?" Kyungsoo asks.
"'Don't go', please. But please the chinese version, if it's okay?"
"Yes, sure." Chanyeol smirks.
So you start to sing and they all listen curious, just like in the van when you drove here. When you're done with the song, they all cheered "Again, again please" and poute. Because you had fun, you sing "Baby don't cry" too. After that song you sing all together random songs again, until you get tired and all the marshmallows are gone.
"We should go to bed now." Kris says, yawning.
You all agree, pour water on the fire and walk to the cottage.

You look on the ceiling, hearing the long breathes beside you. You don't exaclty know why you can't sleep. Suddenly you hear a small sound. You think it comes from outside first, but you realize that it's a small whisper. You look around in the room and see Kai looking at you. You look at him with a questioning face and he points at the door. So you both stand up and go out of the room.
"Why did you call me?" you whisper with a light smile.
"I couldn't sleep and when I looked around in the room, I saw that you're still awake." He chuckles.
"And now?" You chuckle too.
"You want to go outside with me again?"
"Okay?" You agree. There's not much you could do now instead of feeling boring, so you decided to join Kai.
You two walk along the beach, but in the other direction as you and Lay went. Suddenly you spy a small, wooden pavilion on the left side.
"Oh it's beautiful." you whisper.
Kai sees where you are looking at.
It's painted in light blue and white colors. The moon light shines on it, causing a beautiful light. You walk up the stairs and stand in the middle, the moon shining at you.
"You want to dance?"
You turn around, seeing Kai holding out one hand. What should you do now? You never took dance lessons. You were only watching some YouTube dance tutorials and "danced" in your room, but that doesn't count for you. But Kai is kind, he wouldn't laugh if you don't dance perfectly.
Slowly your heavy feeling hand touches his. He smiles at you and pulls you closer. Then you two start dancing. It's crazy, it feels like your feet know the dance moves, even if you don't know a choreography. And it seems like you dance right. Kai raises his hand and yours, so you turn start spinning. You don't know how long you danced, but you feel like it's going to the end now. You spin one more time and in the end you turn your back to his face.
"You dance perfect. Where did you learn dancing?" he asks overwhelmed.
"I didn't learn it." you chuckle, facing him again.
Suddenly he grabs you, lifts you up and starts spinning slowly. You hold his shoulders, afraid that you might fall. He never stops smiling while turning around. And you feel like you fly again.
He puts you down on the ground again.
"We should go now I think. We can't stay up too late tomorrow. Or I think I can already say 'Later'" He laughed.
"Yes okay." You anwer him, laughing too.
While you walk back, he asks you some questions about your dancing skills. If you really didn't take dance lesson and how you learned it if you didn't have a teacher. And you give him an answer to every question he has.


I really like the situation here, because I can really imagine dancing with Kai in a wooden pavilion in the moonlight. ☺ The photo doesn't really fit with my description of the pavilion, but I really couldn't find a better one. I hope you still like it, maybe leave some comments?

And btw I published a new fanfiction, I would be happy if you take a look on it. ☺♥ C+C