The beach.

Run away.

You all eat breakfast now, just like everyday.
"We decided to go to a beach for a few days." Tao suddenly says. It breaks your heart a bit, but you don't show it.
"Oh that's nice. Where will you go?" you ask, faking a smile.
"What are you talking about?" Xiumin asks. You don't understand what he means by that.
"Of course you come with us. Don't tell me you thought that we will leave you here all alone?" Lay asks with a light smile. You can't believe what you just heard. But then something comes in your mind.
"But I don't have the money for it." you say.
"Don't always think about the money, okay?" Chanyeol tells you, squeezing your hand a bit.
You nod.
"Okay. I will come with you, but after we come back, I will start to work somewhere."
"You really don't need to find a job." Kai says.
"No, it's okay really. I won't be looking for a full time job. And I think it's better like that. Then you have some time for yourself as a group, without a girl which probably just annoys you." It hurts to say those last words, but you know that you're telling the truth. Before they can say something, you stand up and walk out of the room, one tear rolling down your cheek again.
                                    ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  

You're on your way to the beach. They're all singing or playing games since the drive will take 3 hours. A lot of times they told you to sing but you were too shy. You sing sometimes, but so silently that your voice can barely be heard. And only if no one is around. You really hate your voice. They start again to tell you that you should sing, but now they won't stop. You're annoyed so you say a loud "Fine!"
They look at you now, nobody is talking. You take a deep breath.
You start to sing.
"Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon. So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni"
A small part of "Baby don't cry" The only song which came into your mind right now.
They look at you with big eyes and suddenly start to applaud. Your face goes red. "Stop it." you say, feeling really embarassed.
"You have a voice of an angel." Chen says, the others nod.
You mumble a small "Thank you." as you try to control that huge smile on your face.
                                             ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    

You look at the sea. The waves are carrying white crowns, matching perfectly to the turquoise color of the water. It looks so stunning that it leaves you speechless. You never been at a beach before. And the best thing is that the boys and you are alone. The group appears beside you, looking at the sea in awe.
"Who wants to swim?" Suho smirks.
You all wear your swimsuits under your clothes already. They all take off their shirts and run in the water. You still stand here and watch them. You feel really uncomfortable when somebody sees you only with a bikini. You hate your body. You feel a hand grabbing yours. It's Suho. He smiles and nods at you. So you slowly take off your clothes, standing there only in your swim wear now. Suddenly Suho starts running towards the water, pulling you with him.The water is perfect. Just like the moment.
                                     ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀   
You stayed in the water for about 2 hours. Finally you all showered and wear fresh clothes now.
In the bedroom are only 6 beds for two and 1 small bed for one person. You thought that you will sleep on the small bed, until you see Xiumin's things on it.
"I hope it's okay for you that I sleep here?" he asks and smiles lightly.
"Yes sure." you smile back.
Actually it's okay for you, but
with who do you have to share a bed with?
                                         ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀   

So before you all go to bed, you see that someone:
It's Baekhyun.
He smirks at you. "It's okay for you, right?"
"Yeah, of course." you shoot him back a smile.
When Baekhyun and you lie in the bed together, it feels pretty awkward first. But after some minutes it's okay for you. Why should you feel awkward? It's just like an older brother shares his bed with his little sister. A lot of thoughts are going through your mind after what feels like hours to you, you eventually fall asleep.

 


Hello my dear readers ♥ Merry KRISmas to all of you ♥ And as a "gift" for you, I will update today and tomorrow, so I hope you look forward to it. ☺ And I have some news: Next year, I will publish a new fanfiction YAS lol. It's mostly Chanyeol and Luhan, but the other EXO members will probably appear too sometimes, but just not really often, but I still hope, that it will have many readers hehe. ♥ I hope you have a wonderful KRISmas ☺♥ xoxo