Their secret place.

Run away.

You have been together with EXO for 2 days now. You're still a bit shy but not that much anymore. They are always telling you that there is no reason for being so nervous but it's clear that you have a good reason for behaving this way. The dorm is always nice and lively and it's never boring. You really enojoy it here. Right now you're all eating breakfast. The 12 boys decided to play games later.
"You will play with us, right?" Sehun asks. Now the others are looking at you with a pout on their face.
"Yes alright." How could you say "no" to such adorable boys?
Now they're fighting about who is going clean the dishes today. They're already grown up but still act like small kids. But to be honest, you like that.
"I can clean the dishes." you finally say.
"Really? But why?" Chen asks. He obviously thinks that you are completly crazy for voluntarily wanting to clean their dirty dishes.
"Yes. Because I can live here for a while I should do something since you won't let me pay."
"I will help you." Lay offers.
"You really don't need to help-"
"I don't accept a 'no'" he smirks.
 The only thing you could do now was to agree, so you nod at him.
"I think we all should go outside. The wheater is really nice right now." Kris suggests.
"Yes the wheater is really nice. But where do you want to go? Aren't there too many fangirls who would disturb you?" You're blushing since you know that you would have totally gone crazy if you saw EXO somewhere and now you are in this kind of situation.
"Well, we won't exactly leave the dorm." Tao chuckles. They see that you don't understand so Xiumin added "We will show you after you're done with the dishes. And you're really sure you want to do it?"
"Yes really, it's okay." They really don't want to stress you because you're still a bit sick but it's only cleaning the dishes and not something exhausting.

Since the others left the room you're alone with Lay, feeling that you're starting to be nervous again. "Lay really, you can go with the others. I can-"
"Stop it, it's not that you're forcing me to do this, right?" He's looking at you, his dimples showing.
"Okay. It's just that I feel really guilty that I can live here and I don't need to pay anything for it and I think I should at least do this alone." The thought of being a bother to the people who actually mean the most to you is killing you inside. Tears are forming in your eyes and you don't really know why. Maybe you're still too overwhelmed. The fact that you are living in the dorm of your idols is just too crazy, you wouldn't believe it yourself if someone told you this story. Or maybe because they probably say it's okay for them but actually you're annoying them. Lay looks in your face and sees your small tears.
"Hey, stop crying okay? Really, it's okay for us that you live here. We really like you. Within this short time you turned into a little sister to us." He's hugging you tightly and you really enjoy it. You wipe your tears away and smile at him.
"Thank you, Lay."
You focuse on the dirty dishes again but smile nonstop.
Lay and you are done now. "Come with me, let's tell the others that we're done now. We really want to show you where we're always going outside without being disturbed by fans." he laughs and walks out of the room. You're following him, really excited to see that place.
When you enter the living room, most of them are playing video games, the others are watching them. They see you, so they stand up. It seems like they're really excited of showing you "their place". Luhan says "Let's go. But first we need to cover your eyes." Before you could answer, one of them is already covering your eyes with a scarf. Then someone takes your hand and guides you somewhere. You hear that somebody is opening a door and you suddenly hear birds singing and feel the wind on your skin. Then they remove the scarf from your eyes and what you see is beautiful: a wonderful garden, with many different, colorful flowers and trees, a pond with fishes, a small bridge allowing you to watch them from above, chains of lights hanging from tree to tree. It is so beautiful and Edenic that you can't believe your eyes. "This is where we're always going to rest a bit, sitting in the sun or for playing around." you hear Suho saying.
"It's our private place which no camera man or other people are allowed to go to. But you are now." Chen continues, smiling.
You have a huge grin on your face now, probably looking really stupid.
Suddenly Luhan starts chasing Sehun, breaking the awkward silence. Everyone is running around now. You start walking around in the huge garden, exploring it until you see Chanyeol sitting on a blanket, his face turned to the sun. You want to leave him alone but he sees you and taps on the place beside him, letting you know that you should sit with him.
Sitting beside Chanyeol you say softly "It's so beautiful here."
He nods and starts smiling, as always. You look at him. He picks a flower which grew next to him and places it in your hair. After that he looks at you with a big grin. You feel pretty awkward. "What is it?" you ask to break the silence.
"You look beautiful."
Your face is turning into a deep shade of red. A whispered "Thank you." is the only thing you manage to say at the moment.
Suddenly Xiumin runs towards you, poking your shoulder and shouts "YOU ARE!" as he's running away again. That's when you realize that you need to catch them. Immediately Chanyeol runs away too. You chuckle, stand up and start chasing everyone who was in your near. You never felt so good and free like now. Feeling like a kid again.

                                                    ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    


It's getting cold outside, the sun hiding behind the clouds. You all decide to go inside. After eating, you spend your time playing video games together. It's 1 am when you all start to get tired. "Let's go to bed now." Baekhyun says. You all nod, making your way to the bathroom.
After you all finished brushing your teeth and changing your clothes, you're going in your rooms. Well, you sleep in a different room every night, not wanting to annoy someone by sleeping in their room every night. You sleep on the floor of course, but they gave you many blankets and pillows so you won't need to lie on the hard and cold ground.
You really try to sleep, but you're not tired at all, even if it's 2 am already. You hear Sehun's and Suho's long breathes and light snores. You chuckle lightly. You thank those 12 boys so much for bringing your life back one by one. For making you feel good.
For a long time you're happy.

 


New chapter heheh. ☺ i hope you like it and pls comment something. I planned to make a moment between Lay and you soon, but how do I know if you find it good if you don't comment? hehe. Xoxo ♥