Seoul.

Run away.

You're sitting in the train now. It's 6:00 am. You need to change the train 4 times. It's going to be a long train ride since the next airport is far away, but you don't care at all. You start to read one of the books you brought. The title is "Hope forever". You read it a countless amount of times already but you'll never get tired of it.
It's 4 pm already. This was the last time you were changing the train. You didn't dare to sleep, because you didn't want to risk that you miss the train station where you need to change to the other train. A man takes the seat in front of you after you changed to your next train. He shoots you glares that clearly make you feel uncomfortable. He looks dirty and not like he took a shower for the past few weeks. Your fear growing bigger every second he stares at you. You turn your music louder while leaning you head back. Because of the lack of sleep it is hard for you to leave your eyes open until you eventually give up and fall into that warm and calming feeling you've been craving for.                                               
                                                 ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    


Slowly you open your eyes. Everything is still a blur since you had a deep sleep. It took you a moment a realize that you fell asleep and that definitely shouldn't have happened. You look at your phone to check the time. It's 8:55 pm and your train will arrive at the airport at around 9:00 pm. You take a deep breath and lean your back on your seat. This was a really big shock. After that you realize that the strange man is gone already. Finally you arrive at the airport. You can see how some planes are setting off and fly into the sky. And in 2 hours you will fly too.
You're sitting in the plane now, looking out of the window. It's dark outside. The sky is clear, revealing the beautiful stars. Your flight will take about 10 hours so you have enough time to sleep.
                                              ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    


When you wake up, the sun is shining already. 9 hours of your flight have passed. The stewardess served you a delicious breakfast which you devour in a really short time. No wonder, you only had some fruits and a sandwich in your backpack which you ate in the train already.


You just arrived Seoul. Standing outside of the airport, you take a deep breath. You still can't believe it. Finally you made it. You are where you always wanted to be. You feel like kissing everyone who walks past you but you are able to control yourself. A Taxi is holding in front of you, you open the door and sit beside the driver and tell him the address of the cheapest Motel you could find on the internet. You have enough money to stay there for 3 nights. After arriving, you open your wallet and suddenly stare in it with big eyes. The driver who is waiting for his money fakes a cough. You look at him, give him his money and leave the car without saying a word. You put your case on the ground. More than the half of your money is gone. The money for the Motel. Now you only have the money for exact one night. Your tears are starting to fall. You're pretty sure the strange man in the train stole it but that doesn't matter anymore since there's no way to get it back. So you decide to stop crying for now and enter the building.
Your room is not really big, but it's enough for the price. Really tired you lie on the bed and try to sleep.

                                 
                                              ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    

The next day.


It's already evening. You didn't do anything special, you just rested on your bed. You didn't have any sleep last night, because you were thinking about what you should do now without any money.  Now it's time for you to leave the Motel, because you don't have anything to pay for another night which still leaves you in utter shock. It's dark outside and you can't see any stars. It will probably start to rain later. You don't know where you should go now, so just start to walk around with your bags while not even knowing yourself what you are looking for.
4 hours have passed. You were just walking around on the streets the whole time. You asked some people for money, but they just looked at you with a strange glance. Of course, why should they give you money? You're really exhausted and overfatigued. Walking around all the time with your bags without even having sleep last night is really tiring. There are no people anymore, because all of them are probably sleeping now, the dark windows of the buildings intensifying your thought. You feel like your feet can't carry you anymore. The lights of a van are the last thing you perceive when suddenly your legs give up and you collapse on the ground.


Idk, i find this chapter boring, but i will add a new chapter right after this one, because EXO will appear finally! ☺ hope you continue reading.. xoxo hehe ♥