I'm sorry.

Run away.

Trigger warning: mention of selfharm and suicide


Today you have to go to the bakery again. You sit at the table for breakfast, reading the newspaper just like everyday. You turn to the the second page and you see a big title which says:
                                       "WHO'S THAT MYSTERIOUS EXO GIRL?"
You can't believe your eyes. You start to read the article, your heart pounding heavily against your chest.
 "Some people saw the popular boy group EXO on their way to the cinema. But they weren't 12 people like usually, they were 13. And the 13th person was a girl! The girl isn't a member of a girl group for sure, so WHO IS SHE? Is she the girlfriend of one of the members? Do some fans have to worry about their bias being taken? Hopefully we have some more informations about her soon."
A picture of you and EXO where half of your face can be seen is printed under that article.
You let your spoon fall on the ground and continue staring at the writing.
"This is just a joke right? This is just another messed up dream I have right now right?" you think.
The boys hear your spoon falling and look at you and they see your shocked face and that you are close to crying.
"Is everything okay?" Suho asks worried.
You don't answer, so they immediately run to you and look at the page of the newspaper which you were staring at the whole time.
"Oh no." Xiumin whispers.
"What is this bull." Kris says while chlenching his fists.
You cover your face with your hands.
"What should I do now" you whisper, your voice almost breaking.
"You can't go to work today." Sehun says.
You remember that Hyejin said that it would be very kind of you if you could work today, since she has an appointment at the doctor later and if nobody of you two can run the bakery in that time, it has to be closed earlier. She trusts you that you can run the bakery alone.
"But I have to go." you whisper.
"No, you can't!" Tao answers.
"I will wear sunglasses, a hat and a scarf on my way there, nobody will notice me, okay? Now please, calm down." you say and walk to the bedroom.
Some minutes later, you go back to say bye.
"I need to go now." you tell them.
"Please take care." Lay says, the others nod.
You just say "Sure." and go out of the dorm.
                         ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀
You open the door and hear the familiar sound of the bell.
You walk to the kitchen and see Hyejin preparing some cakes.
"Hello Hyejin." you say with a smile.
"Ah, hello." she smiles back. "Good that you are here, because I need to go now. After you put the orders of the customers in the boxes and it's going to get dark, you can close the bakery, okay? If you need help, just call me. Bye." she adds.
You nod at her and just smile.
You put your apron on your waist and go in the kitchen and continue baking the cake which Hyejin started.
One hour had passed, and the cake is in the oven already, so you start to put the orders of your customers in the white and baby pink boxes. Suddenly you hear the bell.
You walk out of the kitchen to the counter and see 3 girls, probably around your age.
"Welcome. What can I do for you?" you ask friendly.
But the faces of the girls stayed frowned and they slowly walk at the back of the counter where you are.
"I'm sorry, but this area is only for the personal." you say confused.
"We know who you are, stop acting innocent." one of the girls says, probably the leader of this "group".
"W-What do you mean?" you stutter.
"We know that you are "that girl" who everybody is talking about. That girl which hangs around with EXO. Do you really think your stupid glasses or scarf can hide your ugly face?" another girls says and slaps your glasses from your face, causing them to fall on the ground. The third one of them joins, kicking you in your abdomen.
You step back and put your hands over the area they just kicked you, not able to describe the pain you feel.
Then all 3 girls walk towards you, making you crawl into a corner and when you couldn't move any further they start kicking and punshing you. Even when you already lie on the ground, having struggles to breathe, they still continue.
"You're a . Who do you think you are, that you live together with 12 boys? I feel sorry for your parents." one of them says while kicking the same spot over and over again.
Another girl slaps you, leaving a red mark of her fingers and spits in your face.
Suddenly one of them grabs your hair, pulling you up that you face her.
"Listen, you . If you ever go in the near of those 12 boys again, we will come back and we'll make sure that you won't survive the next time. Find someone else who s you but not our favorite group you piece of ." she says.
When you think they are finally done, she hits you right in the face and lets you fall on the ground.
You hear their laughs and the ring of the bell as they go outside.
And you just lie on the ground, whimpering while every single breath you take feels like everything inside of you is being torn apart. You feel blood running down your face. You don't know for how long you have been lying there or if you even passed out. Nothing feels real to you in this moment.
You put your hands on the counter for support and try to stand up. Your legs are wobbly and the pain shoots through your whole body. Slowly you make your way out of the door, closing the bakery and start walking "home" as fast as you could.
When you reach the door, you hesitantly open it.
"Hey sunshine." you hear Kyungsoo shouting out of the living room.
You ignore them and run upstairs in the bathroom. Well, you try to run as fast as your body allows to.
You smash the door and lock it. You fall on the ground and lean against the wall. Your wounds hurt, your tears making them hurt more. You don't care. Not anymore. You walk to the small cupboard above the sink. You search and search, half of the things falling out. Then you find them.
Blades.
You knew that you would find some.
"Long time no see." you whisper.
You slowly sit down on the floor again, your hands shivering. This whole situation seems too familiar.
You hear someone going upstairs.
"I'm sorry." you whisper, cutting into your wrist. The blood runs out one second afterwards. You tell yourself that it wasn't deep enough, so you cut again. Much deeper than before. Your wrist feels numb now, so you carelessly cut until you're too weak to press the blade into your open wounds.
"I'm sorry." you keep on whispering.
You lightly run the blade up and down on your arm, leaving small trails of blood.
You hear somebody trying to open the door, hitting it. You can't understand what the person is saying, but you can hear that it's Chanyeol.
Suddenly the door breakes and falls beside you.
Chanyeol runs towards you, shaking your body and taking you in the arm. He shouts that somebody immediately needs to call the ambulance.
"WHAT HAPPENED?" he keeps shouting.
"I'M A . THEY ARE RIGHT. ONE GIRL AND 12 BOYS, I'M SUCH A . PLEASE LET ME DIE, LET MY BLOOD RUN OUT OF MY BODY. WHO DID I THINK I AM, THINKING THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT." you scream.
"WHO IS RIGHT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" he screams while keeping you in his arms.
"DON'T TOUCH ME! STOP TOUCHING ME, I'M A . STOP STOP STOP" you keep on shouting. You feel more tired and exhausted every second, until everything turns into blurred images, the screams and cries of the others barely noticeable.
"That's it." you think. "I am willing to give up."
You can feel someone taking both of your hands as everything around you turns black.
I'm sorry.


that was intense eh. but it didn't came out the way i wanted it to sigh. well first chapter where something like this happens!! i wish i would have been able to describe the things better. oh whale. hope you enjoyed it though and maybe keep reading this? make sure to check out my other fanfic C+C               okay bye for now ☺