Sunrise.

Run away.

Even if you went to bed late, you wake up early. You check your phone and it's 6 am. So you slowly stand up and sneek out of the bedroom, not wanting that anyone of the 12 boys wake up. Well, you thought they are 12.
You go to the bathroom, brush your hair and wash your face. You wear some shorts and the sweater of Lay, but since the sweater is so long it looks like you don't wear any shorts at all. He kindly borrowed you it, because you said you didn't bring a long sleeve for here and you always feel cold in the morning. You lied. You just love the scent of Lay around you if you wear it. You chuckle and look at the mirror. Because of the sun, your skin got a bit brown. Since you're in Seoul, you even look healthier. You decide to go outside and maybe go jogging. As you went out of the cottage, you see someone sitting on a rock while looking at the ocean. You walk towards the person and see that it's Luhan. He looks angelic, the sun rays covering his beautiful face in warm light. He looks so stunning that you forget to breathe for a moment.
"What are you doing here so early?" you ask him.
He winces and turns his head around.
"Oh, hi. I didn't hear you coming. I'm watching the sunrise. And what are you doing here so early?" he asks with his cute chuckle.
"I wanted to go jogging maybe." you smile at him.
"Well, instead you could watch the sunrise with me." he smiles back.
You nod at him and sit beside him.
"I come here every morning and always watch the sun rising. It never got tiring, but after some days, I felt a bit lonely." he starts to talk.
"So, why didn't you ask the others ..or me if they would watch the sunrise with you?" you ask him.
"The others are too lazy to stand up so early. And I always wanted to ask you, but I thought it would be too boring for you." he answers while touching the back of his neck.
You nod lightly.
"It's not boring. I love to watch the sun rise. And I think, watching the sunrise with you, would never be boring."
You look back at the sun, and it rised so fast in the last few moments where you didn't watch. The colors got more beautiful, more breath taking.
"It's so magical." you whisper.
A bright smile forms on Luhan's face.
"I always thought the same." he whispers back.
After the sun shines bright now, you two stand up. Suddenly, Luhan stops in front of you and goes a bit lower. You understand and climb on his back even though you were hesitating first.
"Am I too heavy?" you ask while blushing.
"I can't even feel your weight on my back at all. It's like I carry a feather." he laughs.
He starts to run. He runs in circles, runs in the water that it splashes on your body and you both laugh carelessly. After a few minutes, you two lie down in the sand and still laugh.
"Thank you for watching the sunrise with me." he smiles at you.
"You don't need to thank me. I need to thank you." you answer him.
He wants to say something, until someone interrupts him.
"Hey, I was searching for you two! How long have you been awake already?" Suho asks.
"We watched the sunrise." Luhan answers happily.
"So you didn't eat something yet? Come on, after breakfast we are going to swim the last time before we're leaving." he says.
You two nod and walk back to the cottage together with Suho.
                                           ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀   
  After you're all done with eating, you are ready for swimming for the last time. They were all ready to take off their clothes, but you stopped them.
"I want to take a picture of us first." you smile. You hate it to take pictures of yourself, but you just have to capture this moment. Your moment.
They all nod and start to walk around and stand side by side so all fit on the photo. When they're down, you look for a place to stand somewhere between them. Then you hold your phone in the air and you all start to smile. You take 2 more.
On the 2nd one you do some funny poses. Some stick out their tongue and others do aegyo.
And on the 3rd all of you laugh. It wasn't on purpose, you just wanted to smile but Chen told some stupid joke and then you all started to laugh right in the moment you took the picture. But actually the photo doesn't look bad. This capture reveals your face of true happiness, something you never experienced before. The first time your feelings aren't hidden by one of your fake laughs or fake smiles.
This is real.
And you know that they are the only reason for that.
Afterwards, you all put off your clothes and start to swim.
                                    ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀   
You took a shower and ate something already. You just stand there and stare at the water for the very last time, your white dress and your hair slowly moving with the wind. You hear foot steps behind you.
"Did you like it here?" you hear a deep voice asking.
"I think that it was perfect here. How about you?"
Chanyeol stands beside you now.
"Yes, it was really perfect. And with you, it was even more perfect." he smiles at you again and doesn't stop.
"What?" you ask him with a bright smile.
"You're beautiful." he says again, just like he did when you two were sitting in the garden.
"Why do you always say that?" you laugh.
"I can't stop telling you the truth. I think people don't tell you enough how beautiful you are. I don't want you to forget it." he answers.
This made you go red again.
He picks a pink flower and places it in your hair.
"Perfect." he whispers.
You just smile at him.
"I think you should take a picture of yourself now." h continues.
You nod and pull out your phone. He wants to take it so that he can take a picture of you but you shake your head and he looks at you with a questioning face.
"Do you mind if we both are on the photo?" you whisper.
"I would love to. But I want something in return." he answers with a big smile.
"What?" you ask hesitating.
"After that you allow me to take a picture of you only." he says.
You slowly nod. You don't want to disappoint him.
So he smiles, walks towards you and stands behind you.
You hold your phone in the air and suddenly he puts his arms around your waist and places his head on your shoulder. You both smile in the camera and the picture turned out to be simply perfect, showing the beautiful atmosphere with the ocean in the background.
You whisper a "Thank you." and want to walk away, until he stops you.
"Hey, my photo." he laughs.
"Oh, I forgot." you nervously laugh too. You want to hand him your phone, but he rejects it and pulls out his own. You gulp. You didn't think he will take a picture of you with his own phone but you don't think that he would send it to his friends. Why should he?
So you stand there alone, Chanyeol ready to take a photo. You think long about how you should put your hands or what pose you should do. When you're done with choosing a pose, he asks "Ready?" and you nod in return.
He takes one picture. After that he repeats the joke Chen told you a while ago and you start to laugh again. He did it on purpose. He wants to have a picture where you naturally laugh. Chanyeol shows you the 2 photos. When you see the one where you laugh, you give him a light punch.
"Hey, for what was that?" he asks with faked sad voice, but can't stop himself to start laughing.
"You told me a joke in order to make me laugh and it looks so ugly!" you answer.
"Look at this. This isn't ugly, there isn't even a possible way someone like you looks ugly. This photo is something I would call perfect without hesitating." hsays.
You stare at him. He was so serious about this. You can see that he really likes this picture. So you just nod and you both go back to the others and drive back to the dorm.
                                              ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    

When you arrive at the dorm, it's already 7 pm. While you drove home, you decided to make the movie night tonight and eat selfmade pizza. Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun went out to get all the movies you wrote on your list and the rest is with you in the kitchen and help you. You all have fun and everyone has something to do.
 Two minutes after you put the huge pizza in the oven, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol arrive with all the movies and some snacks. They even found the horror movies you wrote on the list.
"Perfect." you laugh and nod.
After the pizza is done, you put all the blankets and pillows on the floor again, just like you did at your first movie night. And you decided that all of you are going to sleep here tonight. So you start to watch all of the movies in a row, while eating the pizza and the snacks. During the horror movies, Suho, who sits beside you, always covers his face with his hands and you would always laugh lightly.
"Come on, Suho. It isn't that scary." and hug him with a smile. He smiles too but you can still see the fear in his eyes. So you cuddle a bit with him, so he isn't that afraid anymore. Actually, you all cuddle with each other because you sit side by side. You start to chuckle again. The last movie ends at 5 am. You really did watch all movies. You turn off the TV and close your eyes and you all fall asleep, cuddling each other.


That's a long chapter though, definitely my longst so far