Your new job.

Run away.

When you all sit at the table while eating your breakfast, you read the newspaper. Before you want to put it away, your eyes catch a small article which says that a bakery just in the near of here is looking for a worker.
"Look, I found something!" you tell the others and read the small article out loud so they know what you are actually talking about.
They look at you with worried faces.
"Hey, don't worry about me. I will go there and if I don't like it, I will just leave. Easy going." you say with a light smile.
First they are hesitating but eventually they're giving you encouraging smiles.                                    
                                           ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    

You stand in front of the bakery. It's not that big, but it looks really nice. You're so nervous that you are actually shivering. It's your first time being somewhere alone without EXO, but you didn't really go outside at all since you had the garden and you were at the beach a few days ago. You open the door and a small bell rings. A small, kind looking woman walks out of the kitchen.
"Hello, how can I help you?" she asks with a sincere smile.
"I'm coming here because of the job." you answer.
Her smile even got brighter after what she heard.
"Oh, that's really nice! I didn't think that somebody would even be interested in getting this job. Do you have any experiences in working in a bakery or anywhere similar?" she asks.
"Actually I worked in an ice cream shop before, if that counts." you say with a small smile.
"That's good." she says, still smiling. "If you want, you can go in the kitchen with me now so I can show you some things you are going to do here."
"Yes, of course." you say. You have the feeling that this is going to be a nice job.
In the kitchen, she starts to talk.
"Oh silly me, I didn't even tell you my name. I'm Hyejin. And what is your name, beautiful girl?"
You smile and tell her your name.
"Oh that's a nice name." she nods and smiles back.
(FANFIC AFF CORRECTION::)
After that, she gives you a small white and pink apron. She shows you how to wrap the orders of the customers in the white and baby pink paper, how to add the topping on cupcakes and how to use the different devices. She even let you bake cupcakes by yourself while she was at the cash register and it was really fun. You add the pink or blue topping on all 14 cupcakes and it doesn't look really bad for your first try. Since the bakery will close in a few minutes, she changes the sign on the door from "OPEN" to "CLOSED"
She sees your cupcakes and says "Wow, they look perfect! They look better than the cupcakes that I make." with a big laugh.
You smile and answer "Thank you very much."
"Here, your money for today. You did really well and I really appreciate that you want to work here and help an old lady to run this bakery. And here, take them too." She puts the 14 cupcakes in a baby pink and white bag.
"What, but I didn't do much today, I can't take the money!" You tell her.
"You did enough, please just take it." she answers.
Feeling like she won't take no as an answer, you nod at her.
"But please, take one cupcake. 14 are too many. And you can tell me how it tasted when I come back." you say with a smile and give her one cupcake.
She nods and smiles. You bow at her and walk home.
You started to call the dorm your home now since this is the place where you truly feel home and comfortable.
                                           ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    
You open the door and walk inside.
"Hey, I'm ho-" you start until a bunch of boys who are running towards you like there's no tomorrow interrupt you.
"Oh my godness, where have you been? It's already 7 pm." Chanyeol asks hysterically.
"We were so worried about you!" Xiumin adds.
"But why? You knew that I was just in the bakery today." you answer, not understanding why everyone is so upset.
"We thought you will come back maybe at 3 pm." Baekhyun asks.
"Oh, I understand. No, I started to work already until the bakery closed at 6 pm and I even got some money." you say with a smile.
"But why did you took so long?" Sehun asks.
"I didn't take the taxi, I walked here. I needed some fresh air and I just felt like going for a walk." you tell them.
"You did what? Don't you know that there are many gangs here and it's even more dangerous when it's already dark? Call us the next time, we are going fetch you." Kris says.
"Can you please stop now? I really appreciate how you want to take care of me, but I'm old enough to walk home alone, okay? Why do you even take care of me so much? I am not a freaking baby." you say, obviously slightly annoyed at their behaviour..
"Because we don't want anything happening to you." Luhan answers.
After that nobody says something.
"Well, I brought something for you." you continue while walking to the kitchen, the boys following you like little ducklings.
You get a big plate and place all the cupcakes on it.
"Here, 13 cupcakes so everybody can try one. I baked them by myself today, so please don't be disappointed if they taste like trash." you laugh.
Everybody takes one immediately and tastes them but you are still going to wait for their reactions.
"So?" you ask after they are done.
"Oh my godness." Tao blurts out.
You just look irritated. Was this meant in a bad or a good way?
"This was the best cupcake I have ever eaten in my entire life!" Lay says.
They all nod and their fingers.
"Come on, try it." Kai says, nudging your hip.
So you bite in your cupcake. After you're done, they all stare at you, waiting for you to say something.
"It's okay." you chuckle.
"What are you talking about, they are the best cupcakes of the world." Luhan says.
"Okay, okay now stop exaggerating." you laugh. Their reactions are just too adorable.
"What are we going to do today?" you ask them.
"We can go in our garden if everybody agrees." Suho answers.
They all nod, so you put on your shoes and walk outside.
In the garden, you all sit on the grass and start to tell stories of your childhood. Everybody's stories are cute and funny. But you don't have anything to tell, because your childhood wasn't nice or anything special. But you don't care at all, because it was enough for you to listen to the stories of the others, sharing sincere laughs with one another.