Night swimming.

Run away.

Three days have passed. You did "nothing special". You went in the water everyday, played games or went jogging. Those are simple, but you love it. You feel so good.
You sit on a stone, watching the waves crashing on the rocks.
"Do you like it here?" you hear a voice behind you. You easily recognize the voice. It's Lay.
"Yes, it's wonderful here." you answer. He still stands behind you, so you tell him to sit down.
When he finally sits next to you, you two continue watching the waves.
"You want to do something with me later?" he asks with his lovely voice.
"Yes sure." you smile at him and he smiles back. You simply adore his dimples.
"Hey you two. Come for lunch." Kris shouts since the sound of the water crashing on the rocks is really loud. But not bad loud at all, the sound of the water sounding like music in your ears.                                                                           ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀    


It already turned dark outside. The other members are inside of the cottage and watch TV. You stand outside, burying your bare feet in the still warm sand.
"Let's go." you hear Lay saying. It's dark, but you know that he's smiling right now.
You don't know where you are going, but it feels like that this isn't important right now. Lay and you walk along the beach, the water covering your feet sometimes. You don't know when it started, but you walk hand in hand now, the feeling of his hand going through your whole body. When you arrive at the big rocks, he just says "So I think we go back now, right?" with a small laugh.
"Yeah, I think so." you answer.
You walk a few steps, but then Lay stops walking.
"Lay? What's wrong?"
"Do you want to go in the water?"
This question comes out of the sudden, but you agree. You only wear some shorts and an old shirt, so it's okay if it gets wet. Still holding your hand, he guides you in the water. The water is still a bit warm. Lay and you walk in the water until it reaches your s. Suddenly he starts to carry you in bridal style. He leans your head back, so your hair is in the water and starts turning around slowly. You close your eyes. You don't want this moment to end. But after a few minutes he puts you down, looking at your face.
And then he gives you a small kiss on your cheek and smiles.
You smile too and give him your hand. You walk back to the cottage. Though the windows you can see that the lights are turned off, so the others are probably sleep by now. After you showered, you look in your bag for your pyjama.
"." you whisper. You remember, that your pyjama is still wet because you washed it after the breakfast. So the only thing you could do was to ask Lay.
"Lay?"
"Yes?" he smiles, drying his hair.
"My pyjama is still wet and I don't have another one. Do you maybe have a sweater for me?"
"Yes sure." He nods, walks to his bag and gives you a grey sweater after a few moments.
"Thank you." you smile, going in the bathroom to change. The sweater reaches your knees, so it's perfect. You love oversized sweaters. And his sweater even smells good. You open the door and nod at Lay. Lay opens the door to the bedroom. You walk towards yours and Baekhyun's bed, but you see somebody sleeping on the side where you should sleep. It's Chanyeol. You chuckle lightly until you hear a small whisper of Lay. You look back and see him pointing at his empty side of the bed. You smile and lie down. You think about the nice things that happened today. Suddenly you feel an arm hugging you from behind and hear Lay's long breaths. You smile, turn around and give him a little kiss on his forehead and fall asleep.


I kinda screamed while writing this chapter, because I imagined XingXing doing this things with me ugh. Anyway, here is the chapter which I promised to you, since it's KRISmas hehe. ♥ I hope you enjoy this fanfic and leave some comments maybe? I love you all ♥