One day before.

Run away.

It's raining outside and you sit in your room, staring out of the window. You watch the rain drops rolling down the cold glass. You are deep in thought, rarely blinking since you've been looking at the same spot for hours now. Tomorrow is going to be the day you were always waiting for. You will run away from your home and you will go to Seoul. You will leave this disgusting place with the disgusting people who live here. This was always your big dream. Meeting EXO has always been your wish from deep down your heart, even though that will never be possible. And even though the possibility of meeting them is so small you will go to Korea, the place you always wanted to be.

The reason why you want to run away? Well, you planned this for a few years now. Your problems here are getting too much for you to handle. So many problems with your parents, with your school, with your friends, generally with your life here. You don't even dare to call it 'living' since for you it was only waiting for time to pass by. You wanted to take your own life once. Leaving this earth would have been so much better than handling the things that are going on here. You wanted to end everything. So you swallowed so many pills that you couldn't even count them and just lied in the bathtub and waited for your heart to stop beating. You closed your eyes and wished that you will fall asleep and never open your eyes again. Your fatigue body was nearly lifelessly lying in the cold bathtub, waiting for death to take you away. Unfortunately your mom went in the bathroom and found you and called the emergency and well, you survived. After that incident, you hoped that your parents finally realize how you're feeling, what they're doing to you. That you are willing to die instead of staying with them. But of course in the end it stayed a silly wish of yours. Your parents weren't supporting you. They scolded you for doing such a thing. They called you a coward, they called you weak. They told you that you should face your problems instead of trying to run away. You always told them that they are one of the main reasons why you wanted to die, but they never listened. They said it's just puberty and that you just seek for attention.

You don't have friends either. If you go to school, they just stare at you like you are a monster. Their faces show their disgust towards you and you never knew what you did to them. You don't have anyone to depend on in your real life. Anyways, so it's better to start a new life somewhere where you want to be rather than being somewhere where you aren't happy and maybe try to take your own life again, right? You still don't know where you should stay when you are in Korea, but the only thing you want is to get away from here first. This whole plan is a mess and you know that but nothing can be more messy than your life here. Everytime you told your parents about your plans of moving to Seoul they just laughed in response, telling you that you are too young and stupid to live on your own and that you would never survive. You are going to show them that they were always wrong. And tomorrow, that day will come.


So here the first chapter of my new fanfic! ☺ i know it's a bit depressing and blablabla right now, but it will change! Please leave some comments. XOXO ♥