Chapter 16

Sunshine

 

 

“Why are they my sunshine? They brightened each day of my life.”

 – Daehyun –

 

 


 

Present time

                Yongguk knew Daehyun wouldn’t like it if the younger knew what he was doing right now. But he couldn’t help it anymore. No one would sit and do nothing when their lover was harmed by a mad man. He wanted both Daehyun and Junhong to be safe so that he wouldn’t have that heart failure moment again at the sight of them crying painfully.

                It’s been a week since Seunghyun’s assault and after asking his secretary to find more information about Seunghyun’s background days ago, he finally got the documents today. But he couldn’t have a look at it in his office because of his huge loads of work and since he was very worried if the same thing might happen again, he left right on time even though Daehyun and Junhong were staying at his house for the time being. He kept insisting and convincing Daehyun for that matter and with the reason of Junhong’s safety, Daehyun easily complied.

                Yongguk was in his home office right now, straightaway going in there after dinner. Daehyun was still in the kitchen doing something and Junhong was in his own room doing anything he was doing. He opened the documents using his laptop and started a rigorous study on it.

 

 

Choi Seunghyun, 34

Second son of Choi Corporation’s president, ran away from home at the age of 18

Has a son, Choi Junhong, 14, with Jung Daehyun, 31

Has worked under Lee Carpentry, YG Construction and other side jobs

Current job:

 

 

                Yongguk was not finished reading yet as he had to turn the door when he heard knocks on it.

                “Hyung, may I come in?” Daehyun’s voice faintly resounded behind the door.

                Yongguk quickly turned back to his laptop before opening another document not relating to Seunghyun’s background. “Yeah, come in!” He replied as he began to pretend to be all serious looking through the switched document.

                “What are you doing?” Daehyun asked once he reached his fiancé’s side.

               “Nothing in particular,” Yongguk shook his head and leaned back against the chair before smiling up at the other.

               Daehyun then brought the saucer he had been holding with one hand previously to his front, holding it with both of his hands this time to show it to Yongguk. “I made pudding!”

                Yongguk’s eyes sparkled at the sight of the sweet dessert. “For me?”

                Daehyun nodded, moving the dish closer to Yongguk, intending for the older man to take it. But he could only frown in confusion when Yongguk grabbed his wrist instead with a sly smile on his face.

                “Feed me,” Yongguk demanded before pulling Daehyun to sit on his lap, causing the smaller man to let out a squeal while trying to keep the pudding on the saucer.

                Now that he was properly settled on Yongguk’s lap with his side against Yongguk’s torso, Daehyun could finally shot the man a glare. Yongguk gave a huge grin in return and Daehyun huffed. Only then he began to scoop the pudding to go into Yongguk’s mouth.

                Yongguk bobbed his head up and down in content at the sweet taste. When Daehyun was about to feed him again, he turned the direction of Daehyun’s hand and the pudding went into Daehyun’s mouth instead. Daehyun chewed it slowly and then shrugged his narrow shoulders when he thought the pudding was not bad.

                “Daehyun?” Yongguk prompted and Daehyun only raised his brows in acknowledgment as he was spooning some more pudding for his lover. “I’m asking you for the last time and please tell me the truth,” He said, making Daehyun looked up quizzically at him.

                “Do you really have any money left?” Yongguk asked.

                Daehyun sighed with an annoyed eye roll before shoving the spoonful of pudding into Yongguk’s mouth. “I told you, I have some more in my account.”

                Yongguk quickly gobbled down the food. “You can always use mine, you know. What’s mine is yours too.”

                “But if I use your money to buy Junhong’s gift, it won’t have any meaning,” Daehyun lowered the saucer onto his lap, gazing deeply into Yongguk’s eyes.

                Yongguk breathed out heavily. He knew he had lost, again, in convincing Daehyun to ask from him if he needed something, even if it was some money or not.

                “So what do you plan to give him?” He asked, his arms circled around Daehyun’s waist with one of them resting on Daehyun’s thighs.

                Daehyun pressed his lips together as he gave it a thought. “I don’t know…” He stared at the half-eaten pudding on his lap before looking up at Yongguk again. “Something handmade…?”

                “Is that what you actually wanted to give?” Yongguk asked because based on the stolen savings Daehyun told him about, the amount was quite huge for something handmade.

                Daehyun slowly shook his head and averted his gaze to his lap again before spooning more pudding. “No… I wanted to give Junhong a cellphone. Since he doesn’t have one…”

                “I see…” Yongguk just nodded his head at that. It hurt his heart to the core seeing how sad Daehyun was for not being able to make his son happy.

                Daehyun continued to feed his fiancé. “Is it good?” He forced the sadness out with a smile.

                Yongguk his lips after that before giving Daehyun’s lips a peck. “I love it.”

 

 

###

 

 

                It had only been two days later that Yongguk had already made use of the information he got. Without thinking twice, he straightaway went to Seunghyun’s place when he got some free time in the middle of his hectic working hours. So now he was sitting in the middle of the small single room apartment, waiting for Seunghyun to come home after his bodyguard helped him broke the locked door. A bodyguard was certainly something he should have with him after knowing that Seunghyun was involved in a big mafia gang that made drug dealings as their main income.

                Twenty minutes later, Yongguk’s crossed legs were starting to get numb. He groaned in irritation because why did that bastard take so long to get home. But before he could curse that man, Seunghyun appeared at the opened door. He looked shocked and puzzled, his eyes wide at he stared at the muscular man in suit standing by his apartment door.

                Seunghyun was not going to ask that man anything since he could clearly see another man inside his apartment, sitting on the floor and exactly facing the door as if he was waiting for him. He couldn’t recognize that man at first glance but as he stepped closer, the man’s face seemed to ring a bell.

                “It’s been a long time,” Yongguk smiled lopsidedly.

                Seunghyun gasped. “You…” He remembered who the man was. How could he forget the one who stole his place in Daehyun’s heart a long time ago?

                “How does it feel when someone broke into your house?” Yongguk taunted, just to see if Seunghyun would get that he was actually implying about those times when Seunghyun burst into Daehyun’s place without permission.

                “How the did you get in here?” Seunghyun snapped. His hand reached his back to bring out his gun before pointing it to Yongguk’s face.

                Yongguk didn’t falter even a bit at Seunghyun’s threat. He smirked instead because Seunghyun was still clueless about everything. “I have my way,” He said, signaling to his guard using his eyes.

                Seunghyun turned around and saw the muscular man was already standing behind him. He didn’t know when but the door was already shut. And just like that, his gun was snatched away from his grip.

                “What the ?!” Seunghyun shouted at the guy with his gun. He turned back around at Yongguk’s loud sigh, glaring at the man who was getting up on his feet.

                “So,” Yongguk began as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. “How’s life?”

                Seunghyun annoyingly blew out a puff of air at Yongguk’s scornful attitude, his hands were placed on his hips. “Why are you here?”

                Yongguk grinned at that question before shrugging his shoulders. “I heard you’ve been short of money and kept finding your ex to steal his money,” He stated frankly.

                Seunghyun’s jaw dropped, his eyes narrowed as he scowled at Yongguk. “How did you know that?”

                Yongguk just clicked his tongue repeatedly while shaking his head instead of answering the latter. “I pity you.”

               “You don’t know the hell I’ve gone through!” Seunghyun growled, furiously pointing a finger at Yongguk’s nose.

               “If you really love your boyfriend and your son, it wouldn’t be such a hell for you,” Yongguk mocked again, this time causing Seunghyun to lose his temper.

                Seunghyun launched himself towards Yongguk before grabbing the man’s collar. “How do you know I have a son?”

                Right on time, Yongguk’s bodyguard came to pull Seunghyun apart. Seunghyun snarled and pushed him away to fix his clothes.

                “I think I can be a better father than you do.” Yongguk claimed with a smile.

                Seunghyun jerked his head up, looking at Yongguk with wide eyes. Only then he could finally grab the situation. The time when he saw Daehyun at the gas station with another man, the time when Daehyun said that the man was his employer, the time when he told Daehyun to seduce the man for his money, all of them flashed in his mind. Who would have thought Yongguk would come back into his life and their fate had switched with each other’s.

                “So you have reunited with your long lost love?” He scoffed. “And you want to act like a good father to my son?”

                “Yes,” Yongguk admitted firmly. “We’ll be a complete family soon.”

                “You think I’d leave you just like that?” Seunghyun grunted.

                “Oh, you want a separation gift?” Yongguk brought out a check from his suit’s pocket before writing something on it. Then he moved closer towards Seunghyun to slip it into the front pocket of the man’s jacket.

                “Take that and don’t show your face to me, Daehyun or Junhong again. Or else, I’ll just have the police to lock you up,” Yongguk warned and patted Seunghyun’s shoulder after that.

                Seunghyun was fuming with anger as he stared at Yongguk’s back. The man casually stepped out of his apartment. The bodyguard on the other hand was detaching the magazine for a keep before throwing the empty gun down at his feet. When both of them had finally left, Seunghyun slammed the door and yelled every single profanity he got for Yongguk.

 

 

###

 

 

                Daehyun was sitting alone in the lounge room while waiting for Yongguk and Junhong to come home. Though the TV was on, he was immersed in his memories of the last fifteen years, the exact date as today.

                He had always felt a cramp in his stomach but that night was something else. It was so painful that he couldn’t even think straight. He thought it was nothing after it went by for the first time but the pain came again and again after that. He couldn’t get himself to sleep so he had to wake Seunghyun up in the middle of the night. The man’s groggy state was swept away once he heard his painful scream. Seunghyun then rushed out of the room to ask Hyukjae if he could borrow the car. From there onwards, Hyukjae’s house turned into a chaos.

                Daehyun smiled, remembering how panic Donghae was because his labour was not due until a week later. Today, he couldn’t even remember how painful it was to give birth to Junhong. He couldn’t even remember it the second after Junhong was born. The boy was so tiny that time, so pink. He would have named his son Bunhong instead of Junhong if he didn’t consider his son’s feeling after he grew up.

                “I’m home!”

                Daehyun gasped, turning to the direction of the voice. His lips stretched into a broad grin as he dashed towards the door to welcome his son.

               “Happy birthday!” Daehyun exclaimed before hugging the boy.

               Junhong groaned. “Eomma, this is like the tenth time you said that to me today.”

               It was the first thing Junhong heard when he was woken up by his mother. And then after he got out of shower, when he went down for breakfast and when he was about to leave for school. His mother was a lot more excited compared to he ever was and he wondered whose birthday it was actually.

                “Come!” Daehyun ignored his son’s complaint and pulled the boy’s hand towards the lounge room. He brought him to sit on the couch and turned off the TV.

                “Your cake will be here soon so now I’ll give you my present first,” He said full of excitement before reaching under the throw pillow behind him. But he stopped his act midway and glanced at his son.

                Junhong raised his brow quizzically, wondering why his mother suddenly looked hesitant after being excited all this time. Slowly, Daehyun brought something out and showed it to him. It was a dark blue knitted beanie.

                “This is all I could give to you,” Daehyun muttered with his head hanging low, his thumbs rubbing the beanie in his hands. He looked up after a moment, a thin smile decorating his lips. “I tried so hard to knit it though.”

                Junhong was choking back his tears seeing his mother’s sad smile. They had been with each other ever since he was born, he knew when Daehyun’s smile was forced or not. He slid his hands over Daehyun’s, transferring the beanie into his hold.

                As far as he knew, Daehyun didn’t know how to knit. So he had no idea when his mother did this beanie and how long did it take. It was so soft, so warm, so full of Daehyun’s love. “Thanks, eomma,” He said before planting a kiss on Daehyun’s cheek. “I like it.”

                Daehyun’s heart was blooming with happiness. He couldn’t stop smiling while gazing at his son putting the beanie on his head. The boy quickly brought his bag to the front after that, rummaging for something inside before pulling out a folded paper. Junhong handed it over to him without a word.

                “What’s this?” Daehyun asked, taking it from his son. It turned out to be a card, a plain handmade one with the cover having a handwritten; To Eomma. He frowned at Junhong in confusion.

                “Read it,” Junhong urged.

                Daehyun looked back at the card and opened it with curiousity.

 

 

Dear eomma,

I want to thank you for everything you have ever given me. Thank you for not making me stay hungry for a long time, thank you for waking me up with kisses everyday, thank you for forgiving me after I made you cry.

If I ever made you sad, angry or worried, please believe me that I really didn’t mean to do that. I’m really sorry. All I ever wanted to do in my life is to make you smile, to make you happy, to make you proud of me.

Eomma, thank you for giving birth to me. Thank you for raising me and making me into someone I am today. You are the strongest, the best and the most beautiful person I would ever called my mother.

Thank you, eomma. I love you so much.

 

 

                With his view clouded with tears, Daehyun looked up at his son. Junhong shrugged, gazing down at his lap while scratching the back of his head.

                “Because I’m not good with words…” Junhong uttered sheepishly.

                Daehyun couldn’t hold his tears. He pulled Junhong into his embrace and cried his heart out against the boy’s shoulder. He had never thought Junhong would be thankful to be born into this world. He thought Junhong hated to be an illegitimate child, he thought Junhong hated to have a young mother like him, he thought Junhong hated to grow up without a father’s affection.

                Junhong too was a sobbing mess because he could not restrain himself when looking at his mother crying. He hugged his mother tighter as Daehyun caressed his hair. “I love you, eomma,” He wept.

                Daehyun tilted his head to kiss his son’s temple. “I love you so much more.”

                They were still having their mother and son moment when Yongguk appeared in the lounge room, carrying a cake box in one hand and a couple of shopping bags in another.

                “Sorry I’m late!” Yongguk shouted while rushing but once he saw those two were crying with a smile on their faces, he abruptly stopped moving.

                “…Did I miss something?”

                Both Daehyun and Junhong laughed, shaking their heads at the same time. When none of them were going to tell him about it, he just shrugged it off before joining them.

                They sang the birthday song and the birthday boy blew the candles. Junhong felt like crying again since this was the first time he had a whole expensive delicious cake for his birthday. He never had a whole cake with his mother, only some sliced cakes or just some muffins because one, they didn’t have enough money and two, they could save the money for future use. But even with Jongup’s family, they had never bought him a cake this large and he was pretty sure he could finish it all by himself in one day.

               “So, since your mother has given you his present without waiting for me,” Yongguk began as he sent Daehyun a side eye.

               Daehyun who was slicing the cake to put in their plates turned to his lover with a pout. “I’m sorry I couldn’t help it,” He whispered.

               Yongguk jutted out his bottom lip at the latter before turning back to Junhong. “It’s time for my present,” He announced and took a paper bag beside the couch.

                Junhong gladly accepted it from Yongguk. He peeked inside the bag and brought the things out. They were priceless fancy socks he had ever wanted in his fifteen years of life. But of course he had to prevent it from showing on his face.

                “Cool,” Junhong said, still marveling those socks with sparkling eyes.

                “You like it?” Yongguk asked and Daehyun wanted to know it too.

                “A lot,” Junhong simply answered but with a huge grin.

                Based on his son’s expression, Daehyun nudged Yongguk’s ribs with his elbow, making the man looked at him. He gave Yongguk a nod, meaning that Junhong was seriously liking it.

                Yongguk was even more thrilled. He took another bag and handed it to the boy again. “Then try to open this and see how much you like those socks now,” He insisted, causing Daehyun to gaped at him.

                Junhong received it with a confused mind, thinking if he really was getting one more gift from the same person. He checked it out nonetheless and when he saw a shoe box inside, his eyes were shining brighter than before.

                In order to confirm it, he opened the box and could only laugh out loud when the shoes were really branded as what was written on the box. Those shoes were so expensive that he had included them in his bucket list.

                “You like it?” Yongguk asked again.

                “I love it!!” Junhong shouted and Daehyun jumped with surprise. He didn’t bother to hide his exhilaration anymore.

                “Okay, return the socks back,” Yongguk stretched out his hand towards Junhong and the boy’s face changed. “No, I’m kidding,” He chuckled. “You can have those two and this one more.”

                Junhong gasped looking at Yongguk grabbing another paper bag beside the couch and gave it to him. “Seriously?!”

                Daehyun wanted to ask the same thing to Yongguk but he just watched the way his son took a look inside the third bag. Junhong’s mouth was hung opened but no words were coming out. He pulled the cover of the small box and he seemed to be out of breath after that.

                “How about that?” Yongguk asked, laughing in amusement at the boy’s reaction.

                Junhong’s eyes were still large as he gawked at Yongguk. It’s a brand new cellphone! His first cellphone! Of course he liked it. He was so happy he thought he would go crazy.

                “Thank you so much! I love you!” Junhong got up to give Yongguk a hug.

                Yongguk was stunned for a moment. He didn’t expect that today was the day Junhong would say that to him. He glanced at his fiancé. Daehyun was having that beautiful genuine smile on his face while mouthing ‘thank you’ at him. Yongguk felt like he was the one receiving the most precious gifts in his life. He slowly lifted his hands before patting the boy’s back. “I know, I know,” He teased. “I love you too.”

                “Alright, time to eat the cake,” Daehyun declared.

                Yongguk and Junhong fixed themselves in their seats as Daehyun served them the sliced cake in a plate. Junhong devoured the tasty cake with a happy heart, having a thought of calling Jongup with his new mobile phone later.

                Looking at Junhong’s current mood, Daehyun turned to Yongguk. The older man was already staring at him, his eyes were full of determination. Daehyun nodded at him and Yongguk nodded back. Taking a deep breath, Daehyun finally spoke up.

                “We’ve got something to tell you.”

                Junhong lifted his head to see both his mother and Yongguk were having their eyes on him. Their serious faces started to make him feel anxious.

                “What? You two wanted to send me to study abroad so you can be together alone? These presents are not bribes right?” He asked warily.

                Yongguk stifled a laugh. Daehyun elbowed him, a little bit hard than it was supposed to be to shut him up, making him winced in pain.

               “No, not that,” Daehyun denied.

               “Oh, okay,” Junhong relaxed in his spot. “Then what is it?”

               Daehyun placed his plate on the table to find Yongguk’s hand and held it firmly. “We’re getting married.”

               Junhong was stoned. “Wow…” He breathed out after a moment, lowering his plate onto his lap. “Wow wow wow… I honestly don’t know how to react to that,” He laughed. “How do you react to your mother getting married?”

                “Well, do you approve?” Yongguk who was nervously waiting for Junhong’s answer braved himself to ask.

                Junhong turned quiet for a minute. He looked at his mother’s face then at Yongguk’s. Both of them were wearing the same hopeful look. He couldn’t imagine how his mother would look like if he said no. And he never wanted that to happen.

                “I…do,” He nodded hesitantly at first but more confident later on. “Whatever you want to do, you have my full support.”

                Daehyun’s brows furrowed. “Really? Do you really mean it? Cause your face…”

                Junhong sighed. Though he didn’t think he could smile sincerely with this sudden news, it surprised him when he was actually doing it right now. He put his plate on the table before throwing his hands up. “I’m so happy you’re getting married!”

               Daehyun was pushed against the couch when Junhong attacked him with a tight hug. Yongguk laughed, shaking his head in delight at the boy’s act. Junhong then opened his arm for Yongguk to join and the older man gladly hugged both of him and Daehyun.

                “I still think those presents are for bribing me,” Junhong murmured.

 

 

###

 

 

                Daehyun was lying on the bed with his fiancé. His head was rested on Yongguk’s arm as the older man was softly rubbing his arm on his stomach, where his cigarette burn scar was at. Yongguk would do that until he fell asleep. It had always been him to go to sleep first because Yongguk had once said that he liked to hear his steady calming breath before he could sleep.

                “I wish we can stay like this forever,” Daehyun voiced out, breaking the silence. Truthfully, he had never felt so at ease ever since he ran away from Seunghyun. Only Yongguk could get rid all of his fears, relieving him from the dread of thinking about the next time Seunghyun would come to find him again. He really wished everyday would be like the days full of laughter with just the three of them.

                “Of course we can,” Yongguk replied. “I’ll make sure we won’t be separated again after this.”

                Daehyun smiled, thinking of how strong their fate was with each other. And both of them were so lucky to live long enough to meet again. “But we will still be separated by one thing when the time comes,” He tilted his head to the older man and Yongguk arched up his eyebrow.

                “Death.”

                Yongguk snorted. “What are you talking about? A tough person like you can live forever.”

                Daehyun chuckled. “Nobody lives forever.”

                “An angel does,” Yongguk argued.

                Daehyun frowned. “What do you mean?”

                With a sigh, Yongguk gently removed his arm from under Daehyun’s head so that he could prop up his head. “You’re my angel,” He said while gazing down at his fiancé. “You’ll live forever in my heart.”

                Daehyun scrunched up his face, pretending that he was cringing at those cheesy words. But Yongguk just laughed before leaning down to kiss him.

                Daehyun’s hand was cupping Yongguk’s cheek after they broke apart. They gazed at each other for a good time and Daehyun wondered how lucky he was to call this perfect man as his. “You’re also my angel. You bring happiness into my life,” He admitted shyly and before Yongguk could cringe back at him, he pulled the man down for another kiss.

                Yongguk thought Daehyun was adorable. His hand slid up Daehyun’s arms as they favoured the sweet taste of each other’s mouth. When they stopped to take a breath, they gazed into each other’s eyes again with a genuine smile on their faces.

                “If I’m gone first, I’ll be your guardian angel,” Yongguk uttered when his face was still barely an inch from the younger man. “I’ll protect you and Junhong from all the harms.”

                Daehyun’s smile widened. “Then what if I’m gone first? Would you take care of Junhong for me?”

                “I’ll treat Junhong like my own son. I’ll take care of him whether you’re here or not,” Yongguk promised and continued to taste those full tender lips of his fiancé.

 

 

 

                Junhong jerked up on his bed. Beads of sweats trickled down his temple as he tried to steady his quick heavy breaths. He was sure the dream he had just now was the worst in his life so far. It made him shivered in fear in his sleep. But he couldn’t remember it.

                Now he was certain that he couldn’t go back to sleep. Junhong hastily jumped off his bed before hurrying to his mother’s room. He knocked a few times and waited for a response but he just couldn’t bear to wait outside alone anymore.

                Cautiously, Junhong twisted the knob to peer inside. It was dark but he could still see unmoving figures on the bed. He closed the door after getting in and trotted across the room before kneeling beside the bed.

                “Eomma,” He whispered while poking Daehyun’s arm.

                Daehyun stirred in his sleep. He rubbed his eye and cracked it open. A frown etched on his face when he saw his son was suddenly in his room. “What’s wrong?” He croaked in concern.

                Yongguk on the other side of the bed had also woken up, possibly because of the hushed voices and the shuffling of the person lying next to him. He lifted his back, supporting his body on his elbows as he squinted at the boy.

                “I can’t sleep,” Junhong whined.

                Although his son didn’t say it, Daehyun knew that Junhong must have had a bad dream. The boy would have it once in a while and he could never fell asleep again after that except if his mother was with him. So every time Junhong would come to him like this, he would let the boy sleep with him.

                “Come,” Daehyun raised the cover for his son to get in.

                “Is it okay?” Junhong asked, looking at Yongguk.

                “Oh,” Daehyun just realized about that. He turned around to the older man who he had totally forgotten about his existence.

                Yongguk sleepily sat up on the bed. “It’s okay. I’ll go sleep in another room,” He was about to get off when Junhong’s voice stopped him.

                “You can stay.”

                Daehyun stared at his son, asking the boy if it was really okay with a questioning look. Junhong just nodded before crawling into the cover and nestled up against his mother. Daehyun turned to Yongguk again after making sure his son was comfortable in his arm.

                “Just stay here,” He whispered.

                Yongguk shrugged and settled himself in his previous spot again. Even though his king sized bed could fill up to five grown men, he still chose to lie close to the other two. As for Daehyun, he didn’t mind being wedged by the two larger figures. In fact, he liked it. It was a different feeling. He never felt so warm before. He never felt so loved and happy in his entire life.

                Daehyun turned to Yongguk. The man already had his eyes closed but Daehyun knew Yongguk would have the feeling when he stared at him. He was true as the man turned to him with furrowed brows.

                “I’m so happy right now,” Daehyun whispered randomly.

                Yongguk chuckled. “Me too,” He muttered before kissing Daehyun’s forehead.

                Daehyun wished the time would stop and they could forever be smiling.

 

 

###

 

 

Although at times, I hurt you because of my wrong decisions

You quietly watched over me from afar

Although I’m still a young and clumsy child

I think I understand now

The meaning of your silent prayers

 

I will fulfill the wishes of your love

With all the love that you have shown me

I will have a warm heart

I was too shy to express this to you clearly

Mom, I truly love you

 

Song : Dear Mom by SNSD


 A/N:

Because I plotted this story when I'm feeling like crying /sigh/ I always have that kind of random mood, happy, sad, bored, depressed :/

I won't change anything because I know some of you are like that too and you'll try to find those stories that can make you cry again. I also do that and I want to try if I can be that kind of witer that can deliver emotions through the words

 

Thank for subscribing, reading and upvoting! <3<3<3