Kiss?!?!?

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

I stood still on the sidewalk, looking at him.

 

"Minhee." He quietly said.

 

"You." I said in a faint voice.

 

"I have a name you know." He explained. He got closer and examined my face. "Why are you crying?"

 

I didn't respond.

 

He brought his hand up closer to my face and started wiping the tears under my eyes. For some reason I didn't budge. Instead I was confused.

 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked suddenly.

 

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked. "You look ugly when you cry."

 

"Hey!" I hit his shoulders, he chuckled.

 

"Kidding, you look adorable." He said and made me blush.

 

"Why are you being so different?" I asked.

 

"Different? I'm always like this."

 

"Nope. Not to me."

 

He sighed. "But anyways, you didn't answer my question."

 

I sighed too. "I can't do this anymore."

 

"Do what?"

 

"Hang out with Jungkook."

 

"Aah."

 

"He's trying to change me."

 

"Good change or bad change?"

 

"Don't know, but he thinks I am too boring and normal."

 

"It's true."

 

"But this is the real me."

 

"Are you satisfied with being boring and normal?"

 

"I dont know."

 

"If you like who you are and it isn't really affecting anybody, there is no point in changing."

 

"Tell him that."

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

I kept wimpering.

 

"What happened back there?" He asked. "I heard lots of shouting and laughing."

 

"You were stalking us?" I asked amused.

 

He stood still. "I have to admit. That crazy figure that has been the one watching you this whole time was me. Don't ask why. You'll know later."

 

"Tell me." I sobbed.

 

"So again, what happened back there?" He asked changing the subject.

 

"The boys were being rude just cause I didn't have my first kiss yet." I explained. He quietly laughed.

 

"It's not funny!" I pouted.

 

"You're right. It's EXTREMELY funny!" He hollered.

 

"Aish!" I yelled.

 

"Let's go to my place." He started walking but I didn't. He turned to face me. "Aren't you gonna come?"

 

"I don't want to go to your place." I stated. I eyed him as he was walking back to me.

 

"If you aren't gonna come with me, I'm gonna leave you here alone." He said.

 

I sighed deeply and sat on the concrete sidewalk while he was standing there glaring at me.

 

BEEP BEEP

 

I looked down at my phone and it was a text message from 'Kookie'.

 

"Who the hell is kookie?" I thought. "Oh wait....Jungkook? How did he....ugh never mind."

 

"Who is it?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

 

"Apparently it's Jungkook." I responded.

 

"Ugh him again." He said.

 

"Why do you hate him?"

 

"Just read the damn message!" He shouted and I did as he told.

 

 

 

From: Kookie

____________

lips!

 

 

 

"Seriously?" Taehyung asked reading it with me. "So lame."

 

"Yup." I sobbed.

 

"Don't feel bad. One day you'll be kissed." He said.

 

"Yeah right. Who would kiss me?" I asked.

 

"Are you still confused why I was watching you this whole time?" He asked suddenly asked. I nodded.

 

He lightly grabbed my chin and placed his lips on top of mine. My eyes widened immediately and I blushed. He slid his hands down to my waist, wrapping it. I wasn't able to move from his grip. The only thing I could do is close my eyes, wrap my hands around his neck, and gently kiss back.

 

The warmth of his lips melted mine. It feels so good, but why do I feel this way?

 

He slowly let go and our lips seperated from eachother.

 

"Cause I like you." He said.

 

I kept blushing as he was smiling in acheivement. My heart was beating so fast but why?

 

"You stole it." I quietly said.

 

"You should be grateful." He said.

 

"Why?" I confused.

 

"Cause the Kim Taehyung stole your first kiss." He stated. "Now you won't be teased for having lips again!" He chuckled.

 

"Thanks, but you were kidding right? Didn't mean anything? Do you actually like me?" I asked.

 

"...no." He said in a saddened tone. "...not at all."

 

I unconsciously hugged him with happiness that I finally had my first kiss. Suprisingly I didn't care if it was from him. Suprisingly I didn't care if it was meaningless. Or was it?

 

Confusing much?

 


 

~JUNGKOOK POV~

 

"Bye guys!" I yelled with my back facing 'BTS'.

 

I walked down the driveway towards my car. Even though it was sort of dark out I could see two familiar figures on the sidewalk far away.

 

"Is that Minhee?" I asked myself.

 

I decided to text her teasingly.

 

To: Kim Minnie Mouse (Minhee)

__________________

lips!

 

And sent!

 

From my car, that's still in the driveway, I spied back at the familiar figures and I saw the girl look down at her phone. I guess that is Minhee.

 

I started my car and drove near the figures but not too near so they won't spot me.

 

I got a closer look and it was Minhee. But who else?

 

............Kim Taehyung?!?!?!?

 

Just as I was about to get out of my car I saw their lips meet. I immediately stiffened and my body decided not to get out.

 

I don't know why but...why do I feel sad?

 


 

A/N: Hey dere!

 

Apparently I am back sooner than I expected...yeah...

 

Also the next chappie will be posted tomorrow. GUARANTEED! *thumbs up*

 

Thank you so so soo much for all the support you have given this story! It means a whole lot to me.

 

I will always try to update ASAP, but if I don't, it's obvious I am very busy.

 

Again, thank you, see you next time, and take care! ^^

 

 

Non BTS related:

 

I randomly found this on Pinterest so I decided to show you...yeah...lol

 

 

 

 

Ok now here's actual BTS stuff:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok that's enough for today.

Until next time.

Too much fangirling right now!

See ya!