What Happened?

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

"Come sit with us!" I heard Jungkook yell from his lunch table that was filled with the members.

 

I rolled my eyes and went to them.

 

"Sup." I bluntly said and placed my lunch tray on the table.

 

"Why do you not like us?" RapMon asked while I was sitting next to Jungkook.

 

"I do like you guys, but I am just thinking about stuff." I said.

 

"Like what kind of stuff??" Jungkook butted in.

 

"Stuff that happened a few classes ago...and what happened last night."

 

"Speaking of last night, congrats!" said Suga.

 

I smiled.

 

Jungkook spoke, "So what's the problem? Looks like you have one."

 

"I can't tell you, it's personal. Lemme just say, one of the problems has to do with my father and I. The other one has to do with somebody you all know. So basically there's two problems I gotta deal with."

 

"Who's the person we all know and why do you have a problem with them?" J-Hope asked.

 

"Not gonna tell you!"

 

"WHO?!?!?" They yelled and the whole cafeteria went silent.

 


 

"Minhee!!" Jungkook yelled after me.

 

"What??" I yelled back at him while trying to speed up my walking pace.

 

"Gotcha!" he grabbed my wrist.

 

I turned to him. "What do you want?"

 

"You can't go on a date with Taehyung!!" he said.

 

"Of course I am not! It's just that he wants me to."

 

"Just don't go ok? It's not like he's threatening you by anything." he explained.

 

"True." I nodded and he smiled. "Then again, there is nothing wrong with him. He really isn't that bad."

 

"Lies. All lies." he said. "Don't go ok???"

 

"...ok.."

 


 

I had to shoo Jungkook away from me cause I just realized I was with him when I shouldn't be.

 

Now I am walking all alone, onto the sidewalk beside the school.

 

As I did so, I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Then I felt a hand grip onto my shoulder making me turn around.

 

"Wha--"

 

"Shush!" Z told me and slapped her hand on my face.

 

I fell to the ground.

 

She grabbed my neck and harshly brought my face close to hers.

 

"I told you not to get near him or else." she spoke.

 

"I forgot!" I tried to scream.

 

While still holding my neck, she slammed it to the ground as I yelped. The back of my head clashed into the concrete, but I didn't feel it crack. My head slightly rotated, making my cheek slam into the sidewalk as hard as my head did.

 

 I wanted to fight back, but the good girl inside of me was holding back.

 

"." she snickered.

 

"I-I don't fight." I told myself. "Don't fight her, Minhee."

 

"You thought I was bluffing." she chuckled, stepped on my back, pulled my hair up and let go so my face landed on the ground, making the bruise on my face worse. "You really messed with the wrong person."

 

"Minhee!!" I heard a familiar voice of a male call from afar.

 

I pressured my nails onto the concrete ground, scratching it.

 

I turned my body upwards and grabbed her leg, throwing her leg in the air and making her fall backwards.

 

"Ow." I touched my head and got up.

 

"You little !" she cried and slowly took out a small knife from her pocket while getting up.

 

"Run." I whispered and ran away from her as fast as possible.

 

Sadly, she was fast enough to see her from the distance.

 

"I--can't----breathe." I said to myself while running.

 

The cold wind kept hitting my face, nearly knocking the oxygen I had left.

 

I breathed heavily and heavily, over and over again.

 

"I'm gonna kill you!!" I heard her shouting from behind, almost close to me.

 

"Minhee!!" I heard that familiar male voice yell again, but this time I didn't know where it was coming from.

 

"What's going on??" I tried to ask myself. "Who are you?"

 

"Please, don't die on me!" the voice said.

 

"Die?" I asked.

 

Then I immediately haulted. My body became instantly frozen and unable to move.

 

Comeplete darkness. That's all I saw next.

 

That's what I kept seeing...

 

...and pain. That's all I felt next.

 

That's what I kept feeling...

 

"Please Minhee, wake up!!" I heard another voice say, but this time it was female.

 

I then saw a little tiny hole of light shine in through the darkness. For a tiny hole of light, it was sure bright.

 

The hole of light grew bigger and bigger. It grew big enough for me to see the things around me. It wasn't just light though. There were objects. A door. A window. A stand. A person. Two persons. Two People.

 

"Wha...??" I quietly questioned.

 

"You're awake!!'' screamed the same female voice from earlier.

 

I felt a tight hug around my arms, and then the release of it.

 

"I'm so happy." A soft voice of the male from earlier said while giving me a hug. "You're alive Minhee." and then he released from his hug.

 

I smiled, but I was a bit confused.

 

I sat up in the bed I was in and looked around.

 

There were nurses and doctors surrounding me. There was also a tag wrapped snugly around my wrist.

 

I am in a hospital...

 

I looked to my right and there were the two familiar figures I couldn't figure out from earlier. The owners of the voices from earlier...

 

"Mom...Taehyung....?" I asked.

 

Mom lightly placed her hand on top of my hand. Taehyung shyly patted my head.

 

I could see mom with tears lingering in her eyes and Taehyung's slightly swollen eyes and red nose. I gazed down at his shirt and it was covered with fresh blood stains making my eyes widen.

 

"What happened?" I pointed to the stains.

 

"We can talk about it later." said Taehyung.

 


 

Author's Note: I have been caught up with so many things lately, but now I am on holiday break!! This probably means I have enough time to make chappies more frequently. Woohoo! Thx so much for reading, subscribing, commenting, upvoting, ha you name it! If you haven't done any of those things yet, I suggest you do. See you next time and take care! Adios!

 

Happy Holidays