Acknowledging the past

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

"Wake up." A voice said. "Come on Minhee."

 

"Huh?" I confused. "How do you know my name?"

 

"We know eachother ." This voice said again.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

I felt the warm blanket wrapped around me. "Soft."

 

"Yeah I know." The owner of the voice said and my hair.

 

I finally got curious on whom this was so I turned and faced my body to the opposite direction. "Jungkook?"

 

"Wow, you've got beaten so bad you barely remember me." He joked and I squinted at him.

 

I sighed while sitting up on the bed still next to him.

 

I exaimined the room and I realized I was back in his room again. So nostalgic.

 

"It doesn't reek of smoke anymore." I commented.

 

"Yeah. Smoking indoors is pretty stupid. That's why I only do it outdoors now." He said.

 

"You shouldn't be doing it at all." I said.

 

He disagreed immediately.

 

"Owh!" I held onto my head. "My head hurts."

 

"Well yeah I could tell." He said. "Be thankful I wrapped it for ya. It just wouldn't stop bleeding."

 

"Oh." I reacted to the word bleeding.

 

"What?" He asked.

 

"I don't like blood. I'm basically scared of it." I explained. "Even just hearing or saying that word makes me scared."

 

"Wow." He remarked.

 

"Why is my head like this?" I asked. Then I remembered earlier. "Never mind. I should go now."

 

"Why so sudden?" He asked.

 

I got off the bed. "Owh." I yelped. "No reason."

 

"Tell me." He got off the bed too.

 

"I have to go, okay?" I asked.

 

"No, not okay." He said.

 

"I can't be around you anymore." I stated.

 

"Why? What is wrong?" He confused.

 

I sighed. "I'm sorry...bye."

 


 

I layed on my bed with an ice pack on my head.

 

While resting I kept thinking of Jungkook and them. I felt a little bad. For some reason I didn't want to stay away from them. They were my first group of friends and I just let them go so quickly. It wasn't my fault was it? It's Z's fault, right?

 

"Should I tell them about what happened? Tell them about Z?" I asked myself.

 

Flashback

 

"OWW!" I yelled.

 

"That's what you get you stupid !" She yelled in my ear.

 

"Help!" I shouted.

 

I heard her chuckle. "Weak."

 

She started kicking my side and punching me in the stomach. She held me up and slammed me against the wall.

 

She started shouting, "Stay away from the members, especially Jungkook, or else I will in kill you!" She came towards me and grabbed my neck, digging her nails in it, nearly choking me. "That's a promise." She whispered.

 

She walked away to the door and slightly rotated her head to me. "Oh and by the way, don't discuss this with anyone. Got it?"

 

I was trying to catch some air.

 

"That's a yes then." She said and slammed the door.

 

End of flashback (A/N: I didn't include these details in the last chapter cause the last chapter was a 'cut version')

 


 

"Hey Minhee." Greeted Jungkook as I reached my locker.

 

I decided to not talk to him. I can't anyways.

 

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I kept quiet. "Come on, tell me."

 

"Whatever." I mumbled and walked to class.

 


 

TRIP

 

My food flew in the air and landed on my head while I was still stuck on the ground.

 

"Hahahahahaha!" Everbody kept laughing and pointing at me.

 

I peeled myself from the ground and dusted the dirt off my skirt. I then eyed Z.

 

"Oh poor girl. You should look where you're going." Z said.

 

I felt tears sting my eyes and I sped away into the restroom. Before I went in I heard my name being called from afar.

 

"Minhee!" Taehyung kept yelling. "Wait up!"

 

I turned around to face him and I glared.

 

"Are you ok?" He asked.

 

"Do I look ok, Taehyung?" I cried.

 

"Don't cry." He said to me.

 

"Just leave me alone." I said and walked in the restroom.

 

I headed towards the mirror and I spotted him following me.

 

"Taehyung this is the girl's restroom! You're not supposed to be here!" I scolded.

 

He smirked. "Don't worry, I am here all the time...I mean nothiing."

 

I shrugged his comment off and started to take the food out of my hair.

 

"Here lemme help you." he said.

 

"No, I can do it myself." I said but he didn't listen. "Thanks?"

 

He smiled in return.

 

"So...why did Tiffany do that?" He asked suddenly.

 

"Who?" I asked confused.

 

"Tiffany." He said again.

 

"Who's Tiffany?" I asked.

 

"That girl who tripped you and made you spill your food." He explained.

 

"Her name is Z." I said.

 

"Well that's what she tells people to call her, but no one does...well besides you apparently." He said. "It's like how I want people to call me V, but we all know no one does." He chuckled. "No matter how awesome I am."

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

"Why do you even want people to call you that?" I asked.

 

"Cause I am in awesome." He said.

 

"So is that the same reason why she calls herself Z?" I asked.

 

"No, there's a backround story." he said.

 

"Backround story?" I raised my brow.

 

"Um yeah. Let's talk about this after we're done cleaning you up." He said.

 


 

"I didn't know you and Tiffany knew eachother." I said shocked.

 

Taehyung was walking me home.

 

"Tiffany or the so-called Z went to this school before, but she moved to Japan. Apparently she just came back a few days ago." Taehyung explained. "She was our best friend."

 

"Wait, who is 'our'?" I asked.

 

"BTS." He sighed. "I used to be apart of BTS."

 

"What?!?!" my eyes widened.

 

"Shush, you're loud." He commented.

 

"Thank you." I said amused. "But are you serious?"

 

"Why would I joke about it?"

 

"..."

 

"Anyways before you ask me a ton of questions, lemme tell you everything from the start."

 

"Ok."

 

"Before you came to this school I was apart of BTS, the kingkas, and still kingkas of the school. Tiffany, or whoever you wanna call her was the queenka, and once she recently came back from Japan, she apparently still is. The point is in the past all of us were really close. Then one day everything changed once Jungkook started dating Tiffany."

 

"Oh my gawd!"

 

"Ugh, don't interrupt me, child!"

 

"Ok, go on."

 

"Well anyways, ever since then the rest of BTS including me has been pretty distant from Jungkook and Tiffany. At times we didn't really mind the lovey dovey couple. Well I did mind of course. I actually had a crush on Tiffany. The stupid maknae took her away from me..."

 

"I am sorry."

 

"No need to say sorry, you didn't do anything. Jungkook did. One day Jungkook and I were fighting about Tiffany since he found out my feelings for her. He was overreacting and it got down to us fist fighting eachother at school."

 

"Damn...who won?"

 

"Huh nobody. Then Jungkook ended up transferring to another school outside the city, and at the same time Tiffany moved to Japan because her parents' buisness thing. Lastly BTS hated me for fighting their maknae and . So yeah that's why I am not apart of the group."

 

"So hold up hold up!"

 

"What?"

 

"Why does Tiffany call herself Z? You were supposed to tell me that..."

 

"Oh...I don't know. I just know there's a story to it. That's what she told me before." He said. "Well that was a long walk."

 

"Yeah." I said. "Oh, I did your homework for you. Pay up ." I said.

 

"Alright alright, fiesty mama." he said.

 

"What?" My eyes widened.

 

"Is it wrong to call you that, fiesty mama?" He smirked.

 

"Well yes, and where did you here that from? Jungkook?" I sakd suspicious.

 

"What? No! Why, has he called you that before?" He asked.

 

"Yeah..." I said.

 

"Well I guess I won't call you that ever again."

 

"Good."