Confused

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

Now Taehyung finally left the room so that meant I was all alone.

 

"Thank goodness, I can finally fart now." I said relieved.

 

I slowly lifted up my un-injured leg and let out the gas.

 

"Aaah this feels good." I smirked.

 

Then I heard the door open and quickly put down my leg and acted like I was sleeping.

 

"Minhee?" somebody said once they walked in...it was Jungkook.

 

I heard his body movement coming closer to me.

 

"Why are you sleeping at this time?" he suddenly asked. "Are you actually sleeping?"

 

I felt him come close to my ear and blowing in it.

 

"Aaaissshhhh!!" I screamed and slightly jumped up, hurting my leg. "Oowwhh!"

 

I could hear him laughing his off as I was sitting up in the bed.

 

"Don't you dare do that again!!" I yelled and pointed.

 

"Haha sorry, but it was so tempting." He laughed.

 

I sighed.

 

"Come on, why aren't you laughing?"

 

"My leg is in incredible pain right now, you think I could just immediately laugh right now????"

 

"....you always do, don't you?" He asked quietly.

 

"Ok sure."

 

He sat down beside me and scooted close.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked curious.

 

"Shush." He moved his face closer to mine.

 

"What?" 

 

Then his lips landed on mine and then he immediately backed up.

 

"What's going on?" I asked myself and then I saw a red light.

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

The only things Minhee could see was a red light. She didn't see the window, nor the chairs, nor the bed she was in, and nor Jungkook. She just saw herself floating in air while being blinded by the red light.

 

Confused at the situation, she became overwhelmed and fainted.

 

MINHEE'S POV:

 

I woke up and felt myself lying on the hard dirt ground as I dug my fingertips into the ground.

 

"What the ?" I thought. "Where am I?"

 

I sat up from the ground and looked everywhere. I was right in front of the school's stairs.

 

I then examine my body. I was super sore and I saw bruises on my arms and legs. I touched the dried up tears under my eyes, my tangled up hair, and the burning scrapes on my face.

 

"Why am I here?" I asked myself aloud. "Was I here the whole time?"

 

I shakingly picked myself up and walked around while limping and clutching onto myself.

 

Constantly falling to the ground, I looked behind and saw somebody running to me.

 

"Minhee!" This person called. "Are you ok?"

 

An arm wrapped around my waist and caught me before I could fall down for the third time.

 

"I got you." This person, who is apparently Taehyung, said.

 

I felt really dizzy and confused.

 

He started carrying me, but I didn't know where because I was too busy being dizzy.

 

"What's going on??" I said loudly.

 

"It's ok. Don't worry, everything's gonna be ok." he said trying to calm me down.

 


 

Author's Note: If you're confused, everything will be explained later so don't worry. See you next time and take care! ^^