Bad Jungkook, Poor Taehyung, out Minhee

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

"There. Finished." He finished sketching his idea.

 

I looked at his drawing and honestly it didn't look bad. I'm kidding, it looks like a cat drew it with its claws.

 

"It looks like....you know..." I said trying not to be rude.

 

"Stop being boring. It's ok if you think it's bad. You don't need to be afraid to insult it." He said.

 

"Fine then, it looks like crap." I said. Man that felt good. "It looks like actually."

 

"Congrats! You are transforming." He hollered.

 

"In your dreams, jerk. Now be quiet and let me draw." I hollered back. He smirked.

 

He watched me show off my art skills and sketch a better sketch. I did have to go with his idea with the one side of the world being happy and the other not so happy.

 

I finished the drawing and looked up at his face. I spotted his jaw dropping by the second. His eyes widening.

 

"Um is my drawing bad?" I asked curiously.

 

"No!" He yelled out of nowhere. "It looks really good. I never knew you were such an artist."

 

"Well thanks. I guess." I said.

 

We both smiled at eachother.

 


 

I walked to my locker as Taehyung is already there beside it. I saw him digging in his locker for something.

 

"Sup shortie." Taehyung greeted as I reached my locker.

 

"I may be short but at least I don't have to look down on things instead of up." I remarked. Wait why did I say that?

 

He flinched a little, "Hmm, I see what you did there. But don't do that anymore. I'm warning you. You're gonna ruin my reputation."

 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my books. I faced Taehyung again and I saw his eyes widening while looking behind me.

 

I heard someone yelling my name, "Minhee!! Hold up!"

 

This voice is familiar....

 

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I slightly turned my head to this person. Oh yeah. It's Jungkook. Great.

 

"Jungkook?!?!?" Taehyung angrily freaked. "Is that really you?"

 

"Yup. I see you didn't change." Jungkook commented. "You still look...um..."

 

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked angrily.

 

"I got kicked out of my other school...." He said.

 

I slightly choked on my spit. He got kicked out?!? There is so much to know. I still stood there unconsiously listening to their conversation.

 

"Oh Jungkook. I guess you haven't changed either. Same ego, I see." Taehyung remarked.

 

"Taehyung, I have to go with Minhee now. See your sorry later." Jungkook rudely said.

 

I saw Taehyung soften up. I could also see the rim of his eyes tearing up.

 

"I am no sorry ." Taehyung stated, trying to stop those tears. Why is he all of a sudden emotional? Bipolar much?

 

"You used to be. Since I am here, I will gain the power to make you become a sorry again. You are not that great." Jungkook said. "Also it shouldn't be that hard would it?"

 

Man, what a .

 

"Let's go." Jungkook pulled me with him.

 

He pulled me towards art class and pushed me in my seat since I didn't sit down myself.

 

"You have been quite silent today." He stated the obvious.

 

"That's because I didn't know you were that much of a ." I strongly said.

 

"Oooh, Mr. Nice slash boring guy is finally being the opposite." He said.

 

"No, I am not."

 

"Don't lie." He smirked.

 

I put on a disgusted look and took some notes as the teacher started talking.

 

"Stupid." I heard him mumble loud enough for me to hear.

 

"Shut up. I am working!" I yelled.

 

"Minhee, be quiet. Actually you, out of the room, now!" The teacher yelled.

 

As I walked out the door, I could feel Jungkook smirk in accomplishment that he made me do something I never wanted to do.

 

I closed the door behind me and looked through the door's little window. I saw Jungkook giving me a thumbs up and mouthing 'you did good.'

 


 

I walked out the building as Jungkook walked beside me. Yeah, don't ask why. I really don't know.

 

"You want to finish the project tonight?" He asked me.

 

"How bout tomorrow?" I responded.

 

"Ok. You wanna hang out with me then?" He asked.

 

"No thanks. I think I will pass." I truthfully said.

 

"Are you thinking I might do something to you? Tsk tsk." He said.

 

"No! Of course not! I am just not in the mood and no, it is not PMS!!" I hollered.

 

"Just playing!" He threw his hands up.

 

I smiled a little.

 

"Let's go over there." He pointed to a dimmed corner, a part of school.

 

"Why?" I asked worryingly.

 

He just grabbed my arm and dragged me there. I was feeling scared as .

 

"What are you gonna do to me?!?!" I yelled in his face.

 

"Shh. Here take this." He handed me a cigarette.

 

"Oh no!! I will not smoke." I backed from him but he slammed me against the brick wall.

 

"Do it!" He said. "Come on. Just one puff. Do something that's not boring for once. One puff will change your life. I will change your life."

 

"NO! There are many things out there, that's fun, and not harmful like smoking! So here." I threw the cigarette at him.

 

"Fine." He said.

 

I eyed him as he backed up from me. I closed my eyes for a second to calm myself.

 

SLAP

 

I felt my cheek burn in pain.

 

"What the hell man?!?!" I yelled.

 

He tugged my hair and pulled me back making me fall on the concrete ground.

 

As I was getting a hold of myself, literally, I spotted him lighting up the cigarette and placing it in my mouth. I tried backing away but he held my head, so it wouldn't move.

 

"Hold still." He scolded.

 

I felt the burn in my mouth, the smoke taste dancing on my tongue, it was horrible.

 

I accidently breathed it in through my mouth and I started coughing a lot.

 

"ST-T-OP I-IT!" I tried to yell but he wouldn't take the cigarette out of my mouth.

 

My vision became blurrier and blurrier. I started getting dizzy. Then everything became pitch black.