Meet BTS

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

~LINDY POV~

 

Jungkook's eyes widened. Yup. It did.

 

"Are you ok?" I asked him. I saw him smirk a bit.

 

"They thought I put my pencil in your sharpener?" He bursted out laughing. "So funny!"

 

"Not really....I would never do it with you...." I quietly said.

 

"Well duh we will never do it together. I don't like you that way. Ha!" He giggled and I did too. "Man, your neighbours have dirty minds." He commented. I nodded in agreement.

 


 

I saw Jungkook look back at me while sitting in his desk.

 

"What do you want?" I asked, irritated.

 

"What's the answer to number 5?" He asked.

 

"Figure it out dumbo. Plus we aren't allowed to cheat so turn back around." I whispered.

 

He did so and the bell rang which meant it's lunch time. Yay?

 

We both turned in our papers together and walked out the door to the cafeteria.

 

"Why are you walking with me?" I asked him.

 

"I'm walking with you cause you're my B-F-F-L-N-Y-A-N-J-K-Y-A-T!" He said cooly. I just looked at him like he was crazy...cause he is.

 

"What the bloody hell does that stand for??" I asked.

 

"BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE NAH YOU ARE NOT JUST KIDDING YOU ARE TEEHEE!" He explained.

 

I rolled my eyes and silently walked with him to get my lunch. We unconsciously walked to the roof top and sat there instead, just for the sake of peace.

 

"You have given me the answers to the paper we were taking in class." He mumbled while chewing food.

 

"We aren't allowed to cheat, I told you that..." I said.

 

"Eh, who cares. I only asked you for one answer." He said swallowing afterwards.

 

"Yeah, I know you were gonna ask me more than one." I said and he raised his brows. "Anyways, are you feeling like you're being stared at?"

 

"Umm, by you..." He said.

 

"Well besides me. I am only staring cause I'm talking to you." I said.

 

"Well no, I don't feel like I am stared upon, why?" He asked.

 

"Cause I do. Lately, I've been feeling like I am being watched. Well besides the person that's in front of me or the people I am talking to. Weird right?" I asked. "It's like my senses feel the same when I am being stared at. I always have the same goosebumpy feeling. I get shivers on my back and oooh it's not pleasant."

 

"You sound very specific. I think you should see a counselor or somethin." He said. "You are crazy."

 

"No, I'm not!" I hit his shoulder.

 

"Hmph." Is all he said.

 


 

"Thanks for driving me home." I said to Jungkook.

 

"Yo welcome. But you owe me though."

 

"What do you want now?"

 

"There there, don't be all y."

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

"Ok Jungkook, tell me, what do I owe you?"

 

"Hmm.....what do you owe me?"

 

"Hurry up!"

 

"Ok fine, you go to my friend's house!"

 

"Me? Who are your friends?"

 

He smirked, "You'll love them."

 

He drove off. I seroiusly just wanted to jump out the car window. Man, why didn't I get out earlier? Pabo.

 

"Can't we just do this tomorrow?" I whined.

 

I looked through the back window of the car and I noticed something. "Um, why has that car been following us this whole time?"

 

"Car?" He looked in the car mirror. "Interesting."

 

"I'm scared!" I yelled.

 

"Don't worry, I'll protect you!" He shouted.

 

"Pfft, yeah right." I said.

 

".....I know right." He said. I grinned.

 


 

"This is their house?" I asked him while walking to the door step.

 

He nodded.

 

"Ring! Ring!" He sang while pressing the doorbell.

 

"You really don't have to sing that while pressing that." I commented. He shrugged.

 

Once I saw the door open, there were a bunch of guys at the door. My eyes widened.

 

"Meet BTS!" Jungkook yelled in my ear.

 

"Oh look, the maknae finally got a girlfriend!" One of them yelled.

 

I immediately started talking, "No no no! We are just friends."

 

"Oh tsk tsk. I know it's embarassing for people to know you guys are a thing but don't worry, we're cool." Another one said joking.

 

I chuckled a little.

 

"It's not funny. I am not embarassing to date!" Jungkook yelled.

 

"Oh Jungkook, you so in denial." I said.

 

They all laughed with me while Jungkook was just standing there pouting.

 


 

"Ok that's Jin, the 'Umma' of the group. Rap monster, or Rap Mon, the blondie. Jimin, the sassy/eye smiling/cutie/eyeliner freak with abs. Suga, the one with the sweetest angelic smile, but deep down he is the devilish from hell you don't want to meet." Jungkook said and earned a smack on his head from...Suga, right? He continued, "and lastly is J-Hope...ya he's just weird."

 

"Wow, amazing. Are these ya'll's actual names?" I asked and they all scoffed at me.

 

"Please, these are our nicknames." I think Rap Mon said. I nodded.

 


 

We all sat on the couch and relaxed.

 

"So what now?" I asked after spending half my the day with them.

 

"How bout we play...truth or dare?" Suga asked.

 

"How bout I don't, and you guys do it yourself." I tried to back out.

 

"Nahh, come on, we won't do anything that extreme." Explained J-Hope.

 

"She's scared of everything. She think's that this game is too risky for her." Jungkook said to them.

 

"Oh come on Minhee!" Jimin whined.

 

"Fine!" I hollered and they cheered.

 

We all picked Jin to go first, "Ok, truth or dare...hmm...who should I pick?"

 

"Just hurry up." J-Hope whined.

 

"Ok, uh, Minhee, truth or dare?" Jin asked.

 

"Truth." I responded.

 

"Ok, do you like anybody in this room? Even just a little." He asked me.

 

I thought for a second. Do I?

 

"Nahh." I said honestly.

 

"Are you sure?" They all asked.

 

"Yeah. Who do you all think I like?" I asked them. They all immediately faced Jungkook. I saw him smirk.

 

"You know, you guys can make a really good couple." Commented Jin. I saw Jungkook's face turn red.

 

"Um, no thank you." I said. "Let's move on."

 


 

"Ok..." Suga started. "Jimin, since you chose dare...hmm...I dare you too kiss Minhee!" He shouted like a little kid. My eyes widened. "On the cheek!"

 

I put a hand over my chest. "Phew, good I thought he was gonna say lips!"

 

"Suga hyuna, please say lips!" Jimin whined.

 

I was about to stop him, but Jungkook leaned in, and slapped his hand on my mouth. He whispered in my ear, "It's all about risk. Step out of your comfort zone."

 

"No no! I will not let this this sassy/eye smiling/cutie/eyeliner freak with abs take my first kiss!" I shouted aloud so everyone heard.

 

The room went completely silent...then laughter filled the room. Every boy was laughing. I was just confused.

 

"What are you guys laughing about??" I shouted while they were still laughing.

 

"Y-ou ha-haven't gotten kissed on the lips yet??!?!" One of them choked on their laugh.

 

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I asked and stood up. "I am just scared ok?"

 

Jungkook stood up and put his hand on my shoulder. "Wow Minhee, there is so much for me to teach." He kept laughing clutching onto his stomach.

 

They were all literally rolling on the ground like it was that funny. I rushed out of the house and closed the door. I wasn't gonna waste my damn time here anymore. I didn't know where to go, but I started to walk on the sidewalk finding my way out the subdivision.

 

"So what if I haven't kissed anyone yet?" I mumbled to myself. "It's not that big of a deal."

 

I kept walking. I then heard foot steps behind me. I turned around and it was him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Taehyung?"