Chapter 20

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

 

♦♦  Author's Note

 

For all of y'all who are still somehow confused from the most recent chapters; the second half of Chapter 16 was a dream. That dream started when Minhee got jumped by Tiffany. From that point on, the dream continued throughout Chapter 17, 18, and almost half way of 19 until Minhee woke up from it. If you're wondering, the dream was NOT irrelevant towards the story and some of the details from the dream will be included sooner or later. So yeah the dream is quite important. (I even said all of this in the comments, but some of you don't really go there so I decided to say it here.)

(Now back to the story)


 

I slowly opened the door, leaving a very small gap available for me to see who's out there even though I already assumed it was Taehyung. I just wanted to reassure myself.

 

I peeked out the gap, and yes, it was the one and only Kim Taehyung.

 

Obviously I was not in the mood to seeing him at this time. So after seeing him, my eye twitched a bit.

 

"Hello." I awkwardly said while trying to control my twitchy eye and preventing my hand from curling into a fist.

 

"So are you ready?" He suddenly asked making my jaw slightly dropped.

 

"I know I look good, but you need to stop drooling and get ready for our date." He said and smirked.

 

"Maybe another time." I smiled and tilted my head to the side. Please just accept my rejection!

 

I eyed him when he was lightly touching the door and pushing it all the way open and shoving me out of his way, enabling himself to invade my home.

 

I scoffed at him and made an annoyed face. "What are you doing?"

 

Without responding to my question, he walked upstairs. To my room. What. The. .

 

I just followed him and carefully glanced at what he was doing. He was literally looking through my closet and kept smirking at my outfits.

 

"Please get out of my room, Taehyung." I tried to say nicely.

 

He looked at me and then looked back into my closet.

 

I sighed. "Just give up. I am not going on a date with you. You're just wasting your time."

 

I stared at him and saw him picking up a pair of my . "Hey!" I yelled and quickly snatched the under garment from him. "Don't you ing touch my underwear!"

 

He laughed. "Seriously? with cartoon frogs on them? I never knew you were so childish."

 

I grabbed his collar. "Don't you dare--and I mean DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE!" I let go of him.

 

"If you go on a date with me, I won't." He crossed his arms.

 

"Fine!" I threw my hands up.

 

"That was easy."

 


 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. I have been busy lately and I am gonna have to stay busy for a while. That means I can't update as frequently, but I will try. Despite that, thank you for all the support!  See you next time and take care! ^^