Misunderstood

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

Slightly opening my eyes I saw a very bright light coming through.

 

"Minhee....Minhee...you ok?" I heard a voice echo in my head. "Huh?" I unconsciously responded to the mysterious voice.

 

I then felt a hand softly caressing my cheek and a finger poking my side making me cringe. "Hello?" I unconsciously said again.

 

"Minhee, stop acting drunk and stay awake, I'm talking to you!" This voice yelled.

 

I felt someone flick my forehead. "OW!" I shot up from the bed.

 

I looked around and I'm pretty sure this wasn't my bed nor my room nor anywhere I have been to. As I was sitting up on the bed, I placed my hand beside me on the bed and I felt the soft blanket covering my body. I put my hand under the blanket and I felt around even more. It's like there is too much body heat under here. Unconsciously feeling around, I felt hair, from a leg. Turning my body around harshly, I saw what I never ever wanted to see. Or who I wanted to see, laying in the same bed as me. Jungkook.

 

I immediately shot up from the bed and got off. I carefully scanned my body to see if he stripped my clothes off of me. Luckily I was fully clothed.

 

I eyed him. "Why the was I in the same bed as you?!?!??" I flipped.

 

"You fainted, I carried you to my house, let you rest on the bed, and I got really tired staring at you sleeping like a hog, so I decided to rest beside you." He explained.

 

I coughed a little, tasting the bitterness of the cigarette on my tongue. "I think I need to go and brush the out of my teeth.........and tongue." I coughed again.

 

"Here's a toothbrush" He got off the bed and dug out of a drawer. "Here. A new toothbrush. Just for you."

 

I chuckled at his comment. "Thanks?"

 

"By the way, I'm sorry..." He apologized.

 

"Should I forgive you that fast?" I asked. "I mean you literally stuck a lighted cigarette in my mouth, when I told you not to, and you made me faint."

 

"But I took care of you afterwards and I gave you a toothbrush." He smiled cutely.

 

I rolled my eyes and headed towards the restroom and brushed my teeth.

 

After I was done, I placed the toothbrush in a random place in the restroom and walked towards Jungkook.

 

"Can I go home now?" I pouted.

 

"Aw cute." He said. "Let's go."

 

He hooked arms with me. I didn't budge. That's cause I couldn't. His grasp was too strong for me to move my arm.

 

"Where do you live?" he asked me while locking his seatbelt.

 

"XXX-XXX" I said. He nodded and drove us there.

 

"Wow this is a crappy place." He bluntly said as we were walking towards the front porch.

 

"Not my fault. My parents remember?" I said.

 

"Oh yeah, you told me. They must really hate you." He assumed.

 

"They don't hate me. They just...I really don't know..." I said. He looked at me amused.

 

"Ok whatever, can I come in?" He asked.

 

"I just thought it would be too crappy for you." I said. "I don't think you should come in." I smiled fakely.

 

I unlocked my door and pushed it open. As I turned to closed the door, Jungkook slid in the small opening to my house as I tried to quickly close him out.

 

"Aish!" I yelled. I re-opened the door. "Get out!" I yelled at him.

 

"Ah, feisty mama." He commented.

 

I raised my eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

 

"What feisty mama?" He asked.

 

"Don't call me that." I whined.

 

"Oh tsk tsk." He teased.

 

I grinned. "Well since you won't get out of my house..." I paused and closed the door. "...you wanna drink?"

 

He nodded as I got him some water.

 

"This is probably a good time to work on the project." He said.

 

"I agree." I said as I let him follow me to my room.

 

"Since we got the rough draft down, let's do the final draft. You have paints?" He asked.

 

looked amused at him. "Do I?"

 

I grabbed my special paper, paints, and other art materials out of my closet. He helped me get everything inlace and I started painting.

 

"So our art has to be a symbol of something, right?" I asked him. He nodded. "Then what is the symbol of this?"

 

"Well it means there are people in this world who are nice, happy, positive.... boring..." He eyed me once he said boring. "...and others are mean, dark, and negative."

 

"Hmm I guess that makes sense. But are you sure this is gonna win the art off?" I asked him.

 

"Positive. You, such a good artist, have the skill to make this piece look beautfiful, I have the skill to come up with good symbolism. Perfect." He said.

 

"Yeah, I guess I am a good artist..." I said.

 

"You should become a proffesional artist one day." He told.

 

"Nah. I can't. I need to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or anything in that category." I explained.

 

"You need?"

 

"Well I-I want to be that." I hesitated.

 

"Why did you hesitate?" He asked suspicious of me. "Honestly I think those jobs are too boring, but if you like them, I don't hate. It's just that I have a feeling you don't want to be a doctor or a lawyer. Seriously, don't lie." 

 

"Well my parents want me to be those things." I said.

 

"But this is your life. You are the only one who controls it. I have to say you are one boring person and those are pretty boring jobs. You two go well together. But I found out that you have that little charisma in you. You enjoy art. You are good at it too." He paused. "Do you know where I am going with this?"

 

I nodded 'no'.

 

He groaned loudly.

 

"Gosh, I'm so sorry." I said using sarcasm.

 

"Just forget it. I feel like riding rides..." He stated out of the blue.

 

"Then go to the amusement park and ride rides. I'm gonna work on the project." I said while still painting.

 

He made a puppy face and pouted. "I don't want to go alone."

 

"Well the project is due the day after tomorrow, I have to work on this now. I have to take my time to paint such a 'master piece' and it takes forever to dry." I whined.

 

"Then I will wait." He said.

 

I rolled my eyes, "Dude, just go. I won't be able to finish until tomorrow probably. There is too much to paint." I explained.

 

"Lemme help you." He offered.

 

"Your sketches are like crap, which means your paintings should definitely be worse." I stated.

 

"Aish, feisty mama." He remarked. I eyed him and gave him a cold look.

 

He started, "Yup...I said it." He smirked. "What are you gonna do? Feisty mama?"

 

Imaginary steam came out of my ears.

 

"Jungkook." I started.

 

"Oh yes?" He asked as he was taking out his phone.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

 

"I'm gonna video you." He said.

 

"What do you mean?" I tried to ask.

 

"And action!" He shouted. My eyes widened.

 

"J-Jungkook, stop recording now!" I hollered at him. "Why are you doing this?"

 

"Ah~" He sang. "I want to test your nerve, it's for a project in class." He smirked. "People want to know what the real Minhee is like. Especially when she is mad."

 

I raised my brow. "I won't attempt to kill you. No no.........I WILL KILL YOU!!"

 

I started running to him while he was running from me, still recording this whole scene.

 

"Stop it now!" I yelled still chasing after him.

 

"The is after me. The is after me!" He yelled.

 

We chased each other all through the house and in the front yard. I saw Jungkook starting to get tired and slowly weaken his running. I was able to grasp my hand on his shoulder and tackle him on the ground. He face planted the grass as he was struggling for me to get off. Then afterwards we rolled around the grass as I was trying to grab his phone from his hand, that was still recording.

 

"Give me it back!" I yelled loudly.

 

~NEIGHBOR POV~

"Oh my gawd!" She yelled to her husband.

 

"What?" the husband asked as he stood on the front porch across from Minhee's house.

 

"Look at them! So aggressive." She said.

 

"What are they doing? Tackling each other?" He asked.

 

"I don't know. It doesn't look like it. They look more 'active' and I think she asked him to give it back." She explained.

 

"Yeah, I don't know where you are going with this...." He said.

 

"When she said he took something from her she may have meant.....her ty!!" She shouted. His eyes widened.

 

"They are too young!" He hollered.

 

"Go tell them that..." She said and walked into the house.

 

~AUTHOR'S POV~

The elderly man started walking to Minhee's yard.

 

"Hey! Young lady!" He shouted.

 

Both Minhee and Jungkook immediately stopped rolling around tackling eachother on the grass and stared up at the elder. (Minhee on top of Jungkook)

 

"Oh hello, Mr. Park." Minhee greeted as she was still on top of Jungkook.

 

The elderly man grinned. "You know you are only in highscool, right?"

 

"Yes, we know. We are both in highschool." She said.

 

"I want to talk with the young man." The elder or Mr. Park said as he stared into Jungkook's eyes.

 

Jungkook froze while still on the ground under Minhee.

 

"Ok..." Minhee quietly responded, confused on what was going on.

 

Just when Minhee was walking inside the house, her name got called. Called by Mr. Park's wife, Mrs. Park.

 

Minhee let Mrs. Park inside the house as both Jungkook and the elderly man was still talking outside.

 

"Mrs. Park, how are you today?" She asked getting a drink for her.

 

"No thank you. I don't need a drink. But I am here to talk about something." Mrs. Park said.

 

"What is it?" Minhee asked.

 

"You are too young to do those things, yes? I mean you can lose so many opportunities." she said.

 

"What do you mean? Too young for what? I am confused..."

 

"What you just did outside with that young man."

 

"Tackle? I don't think I am too young to tackle people. But maybe I'm too old I guess."

 

"Wait, what?!?" The lady freaked.

 

"What?" Minhee asked.

 

"You were just tackling him?"

 

"Ya...."

 

"Oh, I get it. You were tackling him cause he took your ity." She said causally.

 

Minhee's face turned tomato red. "Oh no!! I was trying to get his phone!!!" "Ewww."

 

Mrs. Park put a hand over her chest. "Wooh! I got worried there. I knew you were inncoent!"

 

"I can't beli---" Minhee got cut off by her, "Well I have to go. My job is done." Mrs. Park finished as she pet Minhee's head and left.

 

Minhee just stood in her place, "She thought I lost my ess to...him. EWWWWWWWWWW." She thought.

 


 

A/N: LOL! Interesting chappie huh? I really enjoyed typing this chappie. It was very entertaining to me. I was giggling quite a lot while typing the scenes. My mom was kind of around me and she was probably looking at me and saying to herself, "Why is she laughing out of no where? Ai ya, crazy daughter..."

 

Also Jungkook's POV will be in the next chappie!

 

I update randomly so yeah. I probably won't update this story this week. Maybe next week :)

 

If you haven't yet, please SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, and COMMENT.

 

Ok see you next time and take care! ^^

 

Cuties!~

BTS is starting to become #1 of my list of fav kpop groups/solo artists.

(Currently, first on the list is EXO)

I still love EXO and all but I think BTS is becoming slightly better.

Either way, I love both of them :)

Please, no hate.

*pouts*