In the dark

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

~MINHEE'S POV~

 

I walked to my locker. As I slightly opened it, a hand coming from behind me, slammed it closed. I turned around and encountered, "Jungkook?"

 

"I can't believe you." He said.

 

"What did I do?" I asked suspicious of what's going on.

 

"Oh don't play innocent." He said.

 

"I'm not. I am just naturally that way." I explained.

 

I eyed him grabbing his phone from his pocket. He twiddled it with his thumbs and turned the bright screen to my face.

 

"See this." He wiggled the phone in my face.

 

I took a better glance at it and it was a pic of me...and Taehyung...kissing. My face immediately flushed.

 

"Yeah, explain to me Minhee. Why Taehyung? Why at this time? I was really willing to call you lips for the rest of this year!" He screamed.

 

I took a minute to think of a response.

 

"Is anything gonna come out of you? We need to talk later." He said and walked off.

 

I was comepletely shocked he saw the kiss.

 

TAP TAP

 

I felt on my shoulder and turned around.

 

"Hey." Taehyung said to me.

 

Remembering last night made me feel just awkward. "H-h-hey..." I said quietly.

 

He looked at me weird. "Is it because of last night?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Now that you know I like you...I guess you're bothered now, huh?" He said cooly.

 

"Oh, so you were serious?" I asked. "But you said..."

 

"Ok, I was a little under pressure at the time." He said.

 

"You don't make any sense Kim Taehyung." I commented.

 

"Doesn't matter now. But anyways, did you like the kiss?" He asked suddenly.

 

My eyes grew wider.

 

"Didn't it feel passionate?" He teased.

 

"No." I winced and lied.

 

"Psshh please." He remarked.

 

"It wasn't that great." I lied again.

 

"Lie again." He said.

 

I rolled my eyes and went to class.

 

Who was I kidding? It was the best kiss ever. Even though it was the only one I ever had. But why am I not irritated? I hate Kim Taehyung. I hate him. He kissed me yet, I don't feel angry or annoyed. I quite liked it. A lot.

 

What's going on with me?

 


 

"Stop!" Jungkook half shouted, looked back, and smirked as I stopped clicking my pen.

 

"Settle down, Jeon." The teacher yelled while reading her book.

 

After a while I got bored so I started clicking my pen again. I saw Jungkook slowly turning his head, about to face me.

 

Once he did, he literally snatched the pen from my hand, walked to the trash can, and threw it in there. He cooly walked back.

 

"Hey! Seriously? Now I have non to write with." I stated.

 

''Jokes on you." He smirked and turned around once again.

 

The teacher stood up and started to speak, "Ok students, remember the art off? Well it's finally happening this Friday!! You should already have your art project turned in, but if not, do it quickly."

 

RING RING

 

"Ok, class dismissed." she finished.

 

As I was packing up...

 

"Meet me at the auditorium." Jungkook said to me and left.

 

I was left dumbfounded.

 


 

I was about to open the door to the auditorium while holding my sandwich. Honestly, my legs were a bit shaky. I don't even know if this is the correct location. From that, you could already tell I don't know my school and I don't. I barely know half of it. I was too scared to explore every inch of this place. Teachers always told me to go to areas I need to go to in the school. So as a good girl, I did as I was told.

 

I slowly opened the door and a guy came out of it.

 

"Hey there!" the guy said. Then I saw his eyes widen. "Minhee?!?"

 

"Uuuh...Jimmy?" I asked.

 

"Um, Jimin." He corrected.

 

"Oh yeah." I said mentally slapping my self.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I go to this school..." I said. "What are YOU doing here?"

 

"Same reason." He answered. "You look like a lost puppy."

 

"Where's the auditorium?" I asked.

 

"Not sure." He said. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry."

 

I nodded and he left.

 

I just tried finding a door near here and I found only one. Once I opened it, I then realized this room was comepletely dark with a dim light bulb about to go out.

 

"Hmph." Someone from behind made the noise.

 

I spun on my heels until I faced the girl.

 

"Kim Minhee, right?" she said.

 

"Yes, who are you." I asked her.

 

"You don't need to know my name." She said

 

"The BTS boys, yeah, stay away from them!" She yelled. I flinched back. She poked my forehead. "Listen to me, I forbid you to touch or hang out with or even see these boys! So back off." She pushed me into the dark room.

 

Honestly, I am hella afraid of the dark, even just a little darkness. Which is horrible since I live alone. Then again, I always leave the lights on.

 

It was so dark I barely saw anything. But what I could see is her closing the door. So it was just her and myself in this dark room

 

I saw this girl come closer to me and immediately tackled me on the ground. Sadly, I was defenseless. She kept pulling my hair making me wince and slamming my head against the wall a couple times.

 

While being beat, I heard foot steps coming near us two. "Well well well...look who we have here." a person said.

 

The girl who was beating me let go of my head and stood up, brushing the dirt off her clothes.

 

I held myself and sat properly on the ground looking up at this other mysterious girl.

 

"The name's Z. Just Z." she said. "I'll take it from here." She said as the girl who was beating me walked out the door.

 

This Z girl looked at me and chuckled. "You know why you're here?"

 

I looked away from her.

 

She grabbed my neck nearly choking it. "ANSWER ME! YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE?!?!?"

 

I nodded while trying to not cry.

 

"BTS is mine! Only mine! If you are in any contact with them again, I will murder you!" She slammed my head against the wall and punched me in the gut. I didn't pay much attention, but I could feel her getting close to my ear. "That's a promise." She whispered and I heard her slam the door.

 

I assumed she was out this freakin dark room. Now it's only me who's here.

 

I shakingly got up, holding onto my stomach and went to the door. I tried twisting the door knob but the door wouldn't open.

 

As I looked around me, the light bulb stopped working and it was completely pitch black.

 

Breathing heavily, I tried to find some light switch or any light source.

 

Before I knew it, I was already lost in the dark. I tried to look back for the door so I could try to kick it open. Sadly I haven't thought of that earlier. But I couldn't find the door.

 

"Where am I? Just run Minhee!" I mentally scolded myself.

 

I was running until I was already in the middle of the hallway, I think, but I didn't know which way was to go back. My heart was beating so fast I tried to catch up with the pace.

 

"Dammit! I'm scared! Help!" Tears stung my eyes. "Someone?"

 

After some quick thinking I decided whatever direction I was facing, I'll run. With my heart pounding faster and faster, I ran straight in that direction I was facing. I ran into some unknown walls and hit my head a couple times.

 

"Get up! Get up Minhee!" I yelled at myself.

 

I hesitated and ran some more. I kept hitting my head against these walls I didn't know of.

 

I was still comepletely lost in the darkness.

 

"Just run more!" I thought.

 

I finally found a dim lit part of the area I was in.

 

I saw a wall and rested my back against the wall, deeply inhaling and exhaling.

 

I placed my a hand on my hurting head and it felt wet. I assumed it was sweat but once I stopped touching my head and looked at my hand, it was blood. Something I am also afraid of seeing.

 

"No. Why blood?" I cried.

 

Afterwards I felt dizzy, ready to faint.

 

I barely turned my head to the right and I saw a door. With no other choice, I slowly tried to push open the door hoping nothing would jump out of it.

 

"Be careful Minhee." I whispered. My heart was pounding hard, my blood was pumping harshly through my veins, my legs were shaking, and my vision became more unfocused.

 

"Help." I whispered.

 

I felt more blood running down my forehead to my cheek.

 

"S-s-somebody." I whispered and fell onto my knees.

 

"Don't be weak." I said to myself and slowly got up.

 

I could hear screams in my ears, but I knew it was just me. I could hear louder screams ringing in my ear. "The sound. It's that sound again." I said. "The misery, the memory..."

 

With all my body weight I unconsciously leaned on the door, pushing it open, and I fell foward on the ground; slightly scraping my face and arm. The ground felt like concrete, but who knows.

 

My eyes were half open so I was able to see a bright light come into my eyes. But that was the last thing I saw.

 


 

A/N: Well lookie here, we have a new character!! Suprise!!!

 

Yes, you will know more about this Z girl and why she calls herself that. Sooner or later you will also know why Minhee is afraid of the dark, afraid of blood, hears these screams in her ears, blah blah blah. But for now, it's a complete mystery.

 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

 

See you next time and take care! ^^