Misunderstood 2 - Jungkook's POV

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

I was sitting on the grass as Mr. Park kept walking around me in circles.

 

"You know why I'm here, young man?" He suddenly asked.

 

For an old man he was very intimidating. So I shook a little.

 

"No..." I quiety responded.

 

"No boy like you should be doing that to a girl in this age." He said.

 

"Do what?" I asked confused.

 

"What you just did to Minhee a few seconds ago...out here!" He explained. "Even if you do, use protection, man. Use it. That's why they make it."

 

 

"Wait wait protection? For tackling Minhee? I don't think so. I mean yeah she's strong and all but I'm a man an--" he cut me off.

 

"What?!?!?!?" He yelled.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Why did you say tackling?" He asked.

 

"We were tackling each other...." I said.

 

"Oh.....oh....I better go...." With that, he left immediately.

 

I walked back into the house still confused. I spotted Minhee in the kitchen.

 

"What was that about?" I asked her.

 

"......they thought we did it." She answered.

 

"Did what?" I asked.

 

"Did.......you know......that." She said.

 

I stared at her, thinking what she's trying to say.

 

She opened again, "OH MY GAWD, JUNGKOOK! THEY THOUGHT YOU PUT YOUR PENCIL IN MY SHARPENER!!!!" She yelled.

 

My eyes widened.

 


 

A/N: This is like the shortest chappie ever and it's only Jungkook's POV........I know. But don't worry, I am working on the next chappie and hopefully I can make it long enough for you guys.

 

Disreguarding that, I am sorry if my updating pace is too slow and my chappie is too short. Life just gets in the way, you know?

 

But anyways, thank you so much for reading and supporting.

 

See you next time and please take care!

 

 

Ok, ya'll deserve some pictures! Specifically BTS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'

 

Love these guys~