Chapter 11

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

"Sup Minhee." Jungkook greeted me at my locker.

 

"Hi." I responded quietly and walked away, but he grabbed my wrist.

 

"Not so fast." He said. "What's going on?"

 

"I can't be near you so let me go." I mumbled. "Now be quiet."

 

"Fine." He lowered his voice. "Why are you being so distant from me?"

 

"Why do you care?" I asked.

 

"Friends care." He answered.

 

"You care about me then, right?" I asked him. "That's what you're saying?"

 

"Yes...." He said.

 

"If you care about me, then don't hang around me." I shook his hand off my wrist and walked away like nothing happened.

 

"But why?!?!?!?" He shouted across the hallway.

 

"Cause I might be dead in the next 24 hours--" I mumbled to myself after hearing his question. "--from being near you."

 


 

"The art off is tonight! I expect every one of you to be there! Got it?" The teacher asked.

 

"Yes ma'am!" I exclaimed as everybody else booed me and told me I was lame for being into this thing.

 

"I'm pretty suprised you don't even care about their rude comments." Jungkook turned to me and said. "Brave girl, fist bump." He held out his fist.

 

I nodded 'no' to him and he awkwardy turned around.