Dream

No More Comfort Zone [editing]

Mom left the hospital room, leaving me with Taehyung.

 

"So..." he said while sitting down in a chair beside my bed.

 

"Owh." I said while holding onto leg. "There's like a sharp pain." I winced. "And my head hurts too."

 

"The doctor said you should stay here for until the next week or so."

 

"Well thanks for remembering." I joked.

 

He sat on the end of the bed and touched my leg.

 

"Owh! Stop!" I slapped his hand off me.

 

From doing that, I got closer to him, making me smell the nasty blood stain on his shirt.

 

"Your shirt reeks. Wash it!" I slapped his shoulder. "Why are you bleeding anyways? Let the doctor check on you or something. Anything to get you out of the room cause you smell horrible." I pinched my nose.

 

He chuckled for a second. "First of all, it's not my fault I have blood stains."

 

I raised my brow.

 

He continued, "It's your fault. I found you on the ground, bleeding, and as the nice person I am, I carried you to the hospital while you were bleeding on me!!"

 

"...oh.. and haha you're not a nice person."

 

"Psshh."

 

"Anyways why was I bleeding? Actually just tell me everything!"

 

"That's all I know. I found you on the school's sidewalk with your leg bleeding, and I carried you to here."

 

"You didn't see Tiffany?"

 

"Tiffany? Why are you mentioning her all of a sudden?"

 

"Well...I don't know. She just appeared in my dream and she just crossed my mind just now."

 

"You dreamed about her?"

 

"I am not a person who controls what I dream, Taehyung."

 

"So what happened in your little dream?"

 

"Tiffany jumped me when I was walking on the school's sidewalk. She beat me up, but I got her back."

 

"Wow I wish you were that bad in real life." He smirked.

 

"Shut up!" I pouted. "Well ANYWAYS while we were at eachother's neck, I kept hearing a voice in the backround....it was your voice!!"

 

"Whoa, quiet down." he did a hand gesture.

 

"It was also my mom's voice included in the dream too." I said. "Actually forget the voices, let's move on to Tiffany and I. After I defended myself from her, she was chasing after me with a knife and I ran as fast as I could to get away from her."

 

He nodded. "You are a crazy dreamer."

 

"Ok...well then I couldn't breathe cause I ran out of oxygen from running. She kept yelling that she was going to kill me and blah blah blah. Now comes the voices again. You or my mom was yelling, 'Please, don't die on me!' Then my body froze and everything became pitch black and all I felt was pain running through my body....it was crazy...but it felt so real..."

 

"It sounds VERY crazy, to be exact."

 

"But it felt so real, you know?"

 

"I highly doubt it was real though."

 

"It should be real, right?"

 

"No, I don't think so."

 

"It has to be real because it makes sense to what's happened to me here." I pointed to my leg.

 

"No offense, but I think you need a therapist. I'm not joking, I'm serious."

 

I ignored his comment and continued, "It all makes sense because she beat me up in my dream and my face and neck is in deep pain right now. Why else would my face and neck hurt at this moment? She also got a knife out in my dream that I am claiming is what actually happened in reality because why else would my leg be like this? She may have stabbed me, right?"

 

"..."

 

"The point is, my dream was actually real. This all happened in real life. It just felt like a dream because it was so pressuring, nerve-wrecking, and sudden. Everything happened so quickly. Probably because I knew I was near the urge of dying. It's not good to know your about to die, Taehyung."

 

He sighed. "Honestly, this sounds incredibly exaggerated, but for some reason I believe you. Not because I like you, but because I just do."

 

"Oh you still have feelings for me?"

 

"Let's not focus on that right now. Right now, we have to call the police on Tiffany."

 

"Wait!" I stopped his hand from reaching his phone. "They won't believe us unless we have proof she did it."

 

"We do have proof. I mean look at your leg." he pointed.

 

I rolled my eyes. "Like I already said, we don't have proof she actually did this to me. It could be anybody."

 

He sighed in agreement.